Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
May 30, 2020, 03:07:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

aerokensis

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: aerokensis  (Read 152 times)
lauraa49
Spirit..

Spot on?: 3

« on: June 17, 2009, 12:30:42 pm »

-------------------------------------------------
 AEROKENESIS   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i HAVE FOR THE LAST SIX YEARS BEEN EXPERIECNING SOMETHING i COULD NEVER FIND ANSWERS TOO====MY HIGHER SELF WILL BLOW===FROM OUT OF NOWHErE MY BODY WILL START BLOWING OUTWARD===SOMETIMES VERY SLOWLY, SOMETIMES LIKE A GUSH OF WIND, OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

i HAVE ACTUALLY AWAKENED AT NIGHT TO MYSELF DOING THIS.===SOUNDS PURELY PSYCHOTIC DOESN'T IT Huh????H

Well thank God and Greyhound  I finally found some anwers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aerokinetic Personality Traits and Interests:

Aerokinetics thrive on information and understanding the human mind and the human condition. They read in abundance whether it be books or through the observation of society. Aerokinetics tend to be either very emotionally disconnected or overly emotional. This is due to the fact they tend to be telepaths and empaths. In fact aerokinetics can manipulate just about any form of information with enough training. They are able to broadcast suggestions to a wide variety of people or just the individual. Whether they are emotionally suppressed or inclined their abilities of empathy and telepathy are quite apparent. The control over telepathy and empathy today aides in the precision of aerokinesis tomorrow. Overwhelming emotional responses such as anger, frustration or any form of heightened stress can cause an aerokinetic event to arise just as an absolute need or fear can. They can be known for their simplicity, cleanliness, peace, humility, precision, youthfulness, perfection, and their uniqueness. They portray innocents, emotional and mental clarity, the potential to reflect all that is put before them, frozen emotion, stagnation, cool and refreshing atmospheres, and motivation. They are also seen as idealistic, dreamy, and disconnected. Many aerokinetics complain of ADD and ADHD along with tension headaches and migraines. Many have minor to major issues with asthma and allergies. They can be prone to serious illnesses or tend to have others with such illnesses in their life. Aerokinetics tend to loose their train of thought quite quickly and some are prone to drug use and can remain addicted if the addiction is not tended to and eradicated. They tend to promote the sleep well-being of others even those with known sleep disorders. They can buffer others intense emotions, but the majority of aerokinetics are emotionally detached and isolated from their emotions. This shows up mostly in females more so then males.
A whole lot of that above describes me , the reading the need for knowledge, the lack of sleep,the telepathy, the empathy. Thank God I never did any drus. lmao

I knew deep within myself tht it was for a purpose. Tha t my higher self was doing something with this activity. It is no wonder they have isolated my rear end so badly===Family would lock me up if they saw half the stuff my body does and sees 

I at least now have a little piece of mind on this and a much better understanding.

Here is a web site I found with quite a bit of info on this subject
http://www.dewarlox.com/aerokineseis.htm

here is a little exercise I found on another site:::::

The earth is made of four corners, northm south, east, and west.
You must imagine a string holding the wind on these four corners and pull to bring the wind to you.

If you spin you will create a tornado.
---------------------------------------------------------
the site I put above has an better exercise on it.

I almost feel NORMAL
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 04:19:49 am by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love...what does it truly mean

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: