Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 08:04:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

astrology on your birthdate

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: astrology on your birthdate  (Read 2383 times)
Saifoulaye
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 03:31:25 am »

I also study the birth date and add this to an astrology interpretation. I learned this system of numerology from Linda Goodman's book "Star Signs" and it is an awesome book. Every number of each month has meaning. From the people born on the 1st to the 31st of each month. That is your day every month. I was born the on the 6th therefore each month I enjoy "my day" and often good things can happen on your date of birth. Since you are born on the 18th, this is a more difficult number to work with because this number vibrates with family arguments and issues in the family. I have met many people born on the 18th of each month and when i ask them what their family life was like, every one of them said that their family was always arguing about something and it was hard to get along peacefully with this number 18 and its vibrations. I have also noticed that on the 18th of every month there is usually some shouting from other apartments and familes often seem to be on edge. I do call family on the 18th but I do not bring up anything that might start a fight or a heated discussion. It is different for all families, but pay particularly close attention to the actions of others in your family on that day. Especially if there is a Full Moon. Not to say that all families fight on the 18th of each month, but often there is some dissension in the family and arguments are not a rarily when there are ones in the family born on the 18th. So always pay close attention to what you say to family members on the 18th. This issue is easily circumvented just knowing that the day can revolve around family fighting. Again, refusing to bring up unhappy circumstances or taking a day off from discussing difficult family issues can really go a long way to prevent the fighting that attends this number. Forewarned is forewarmed. Hope this is helpful. Good luck to you and bless you.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: