Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 18, 2024, 07:12:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Nikolai Tesla - The Forgotten Genius

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nikolai Tesla - The Forgotten Genius  (Read 380 times)
bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 12:07:58 pm »

I am a great fan of Tesla. The following video is a bit inaccurate, for he didn't actually invent much really. I think Tesla worked in strange abstractions and scientifically expressed the very inspiration of his mind, like a musician is inspired to song.

Almost all modern science rest's on the visions of Tesla, because he was so extremely eloquent in bringing mind's truth to mathematical function. Other scientists receive historical credit for invention, but really they stand on the shoulders of this great man who brought the very realization into form. A beautiful man Tesla, and even today the most 'modern' inovations rest solely on the compassion and truthful inspiration of the late Nicola Tesla.

I bow to him as I would a great prophet.

Please honour his life and watch the vid.

RESPECT!

clap

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html
The Universeable
Spirit..

Spot on?: 4

« on: June 18, 2009, 04:47:47 am »

The most brilliant inventor of any times, human.  Grin
Here is a thread dedicated to his work, and what it means for spiritual folk. This thread is now sticky'd.  Smiley

Bit of info:
Dr. Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) Nikola Tesla was born in Croatia, which at that time, lay within Austro-Hungary. Tesla was born "at the stroke of midnight" with lightning striking during a summer storm. He was born in Smiljani near Gospiæ, Lika, (the Krajina, a military district of Austro-Hungarian Empire, now in Croatia). At the moment of his birth, the midwife commented, "He'll be a child of the storm," to which his mother replied, "No, of light." Tesla was baptized in the Old Slavonic Church rite. His Baptism Certificate reports that he was born on June 28 (Julian calendar; July 10 in the Gregorian calendar), and christened by the Serb orthodox priest, Toma Oklobd'ija. It is interesting to note that he was a Serbian of Valachian descent.

Tesla was proud of his Croatian motherland and Serbian descent. When his mother died in 1892, he paid a visit to Croatian capital Zagreb, and gave a lecture about alternating current. On that occasion Tesla said: "As a son of my homeland, I feel it is my duty to help the city of Zagreb in every respect with my advice and work" - ("Smatram svojom duznoscu da kao rodeni sin svoje zemlje pomognem gradu Zagrebu u svakom pogledu savjetom i cinom"). Nikola Tesla, besides being a great inventor and an outspoken Serbian patriot, had sincerely adored free Serb states, Serbia and Montenegro. He had never hidden his patriotic feelings, on the contrary, he stressed them.

On June 1st 1892, Tesla arrived in Belgrade due to a call for assistance from the Belgrade municipality. Several thousand people were there to greet him at the Belgrade train station. He addressed the gathered crowd, who saluted him:

"There is something within me that might be illusion as it is often case with young delighted people, but if I would be fortunate to achieve some of my ideals, it would be on the behalf of the whole of humanity. If those hopes would become fulfilled, the most exiting thought would be that it is a deed of a Serb. Long live Serbdom!..." Tesla further said to the students of Belgrade University: "As you can see and hear, I have remained a Serb overseas where I have done some researches. You should do so and by your knowledge and hard work you should glorify Serbdom over the world."

LINKY: http://www.frank.germano.com/nikolatesla.htm
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 04:49:59 am by Cosmos » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: