Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 06:55:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

photon_electron

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: photon_electron  (Read 553 times)
harryhoudini
Spirit....

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 12:19:53 am »

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
Deveswar
Spirit...

Spot on?: 7

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2009, 03:02:47 pm »

John again warm welcome. this picture is for you. love and peace

"True teachers are few and pretenders abound."
iarla
Spirit..

Spot on?: 1

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2009, 06:04:30 pm »

Hi John - I got rid of my TV over a year ago too, as well as the internet. I could have copied and pasted your introduction into mine, I think we are very similar. I'm looking forward to your posts! And welcome  Cheesy

bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 12:25:08 pm »

So this where one gets to talk about oneself.  Not done this on other forums but I will try here. Put simply I am me but I gather I'm supposed to expand on who I am. Even though I know myself well, accurately describing who I am is a task because of problems of finding the right words  - there are 'things' that words cannot describe but here goes.

A person can only measure himself I guess, like a one dimensional element, there is only itself by which to measure.

I have taken a few Right brain/Left brain tests and on average it's 40% Left and 60% Right - so if we are to believe that stuff, it makes me more spiritual/creative than logical/mathematical - yet I was an electronics technician (retired now) and I'm interested in science as well as spirituality.  I got jobs in electronics because although I tend to be poor at 'sums,' I can visualise and electronics has been one of my hobbies since I was 11 years old. Academia means little to me and I was lucky enough to find one or two employers who gave me the time. I was able to do my job quite well. Also done more manual work...

Me too. More visual than mathematical, and probably more shocking than electrical. I'm quite good at geometric concepts I think (vainly) having more a visual mindset.

I think and daydream a lot (means more or less the same to me) and often think about things in my dreams while asleep. I like music (not Rap) but cannot play music very good and I can't dance. Sometimes I do editing and tweaking music on the computer for recreation. I like sunsets and blue skies and trees and animals and smiles and I'm not afraid of sharing a hug (as long as the other person wants or needs one). I try not to hurt any living creature, not even a spider or a fly. And after watching Earthlings I'm going Vegan and have not even had cows milk for weeks. (I had already given up meat and fish a long time before I saw that video).

When I was younger I was misled by religion and I've learned from the experience, to think (and feel) independently to what I was led or told believe so I am not a sheep and make my own 'path' now. That, however, does not mean that I do not believe in a God and over many years my beliefs have changed and the nearest to my belief system now is Pantheism - yet belief in deity God or gods, in whatever form, is not the same as spirituality for me. 

I tend to argue when people follow something that does not make sense either logically or spiritually - and those don't have to be opposites. I tend to not like fashion, commercial sports or TV (I don't have a TV) and I dislike nationalism and dislike racism very much. I do not like pretence because pretence is seldom the truth so beware if you do make-believe, I am not here to agree with everything. I also tend to dislike 'political correctness' because it's a form of dishonesty and deception.

I tend to be a 'conspiracy theorist' or better put, a conspiracy analyst and I question almost everything. I spent many years in the peace movement, standing up for human and animal rights as well as common sense and I still do.

By the way, photon_electron prefers to be called John.  Smiley

John

I think we have numerous similarities by reading your introduction, and hope to encounter you frequently among these pages.

Please start a thread close to your interests and we might have a good 'ol debate, it does not matter at all if we agree or not, different strokes for different folks is the best thing of all, as I see it.

Kindest regards

BugEye

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 08:27:57 am »

Hello Photon_electron

Nice to see you hun.......

Do hope you are ok and having a look around babes...............

Medusa

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
candlelight
Spirit....

Spot on?: 5

ti amo

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 08:16:05 am »

Smiley  Hi John, welcome and hello.. and peace man.. everywhere and to everytone.. btw i rescue chickens from battery farms.. lol :-)

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Love is the answer...................now, what was the question??

http://cottagereiki.blogspot.com/
Deveswar
Spirit...

Spot on?: 7

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 05:09:47 am »

Warm welcome john,
nice to see you here,

with love
deveswar

"True teachers are few and pretenders abound."
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 01:43:43 am »

Gosh Harry. Bill.

Get us some info on that and post it. I would love to see it. Never heard of it  Huh?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 03:48:26 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
harryhoudini
Spirit....

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 01:39:14 am »

hello john' welcome to the forum, one of my favourite conspiracys is the under worlds set up by the germans before WW2.under the ice poles.....................
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 01:11:06 am »

Hi John. Grin Hmmm  now let me see umm ;Smiley Photon+Electron= *Lightbulb moment.* Got it.

Hey Sparky!! Grin
Good to have you with us. I love talking about conspiracies. Once the fear and the hype has been overcome it brings me great jy to sit with cold logic and re analyse the puzzle to see what really happened.

Grin I think we are going to talk a lot. Grin
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 03:46:59 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
PrincessTiff
Spirit..

Spot on?: 2

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 11:58:25 pm »

Hiya John!

It's lovely to have you with us!

I enjoyed your post about yourself, and I very much agree with what you said. I don't like racism or political correctness either!

Welcome to the forum, I look forward to many discussions with you!

Love,
Tiff xxxx

For those who don't believe, there is no proof possible; for those who do believe, there is no proof necessary.
Photon_electron
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 2

« on: June 18, 2009, 11:43:47 pm »

So this where one gets to talk about oneself.  Not done this on other forums but I will try here. Put simply I am me but I gather I'm supposed to expand on who I am. Even though I know myself well, accurately describing who I am is a task because of problems of finding the right words  - there are 'things' that words cannot describe but here goes.

I have taken a few Right brain/Left brain tests and on average it's 40% Left and 60% Right - so if we are to believe that stuff, it makes me more spiritual/creative than logical/mathematical - yet I was an electronics technician (retired now) and I'm interested in science as well as spirituality.  I got jobs in electronics because although I tend to be poor at 'sums,' I can visualise and electronics has been one of my hobbies since I was 11 years old. Academia means little to me and I was lucky enough to find one or two employers who gave me the time. I was able to do my job quite well. Also done more manual work...

I think and daydream a lot (means more or less the same to me) and often think about things in my dreams while asleep. I like music (not Rap) but cannot play music very good and I can't dance. Sometimes I do editing and tweaking music on the computer for recreation. I like sunsets and blue skies and trees and animals and smiles and I'm not afraid of sharing a hug (as long as the other person wants or needs one). I try not to hurt any living creature, not even a spider or a fly. And after watching Earthlings I'm going Vegan and have not even had cows milk for weeks. (I had already given up meat and fish a long time before I saw that video).

When I was younger I was misled by religion and I've learned from the experience, to think (and feel) independently to what I was led or told believe so I am not a sheep and make my own 'path' now. That, however, does not mean that I do not believe in a God and over many years my beliefs have changed and the nearest to my belief system now is Pantheism - yet belief in deity God or gods, in whatever form, is not the same as spirituality for me. 

I tend to argue when people follow something that does not make sense either logically or spiritually - and those don't have to be opposites. I tend to not like fashion, commercial sports or TV (I don't have a TV) and I dislike nationalism and dislike racism very much. I do not like pretence because pretence is seldom the truth so beware if you do make-believe, I am not here to agree with everything. I also tend to dislike 'political correctness' because it's a form of dishonesty and deception.

I tend to be a 'conspiracy theorist' or better put, a conspiracy analyst and I question almost everything. I spent many years in the peace movement, standing up for human and animal rights as well as common sense and I still do.

By the way, photon_electron prefers to be called John.  Smiley

John
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 11:49:17 pm by Photon_electron » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: