Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 29, 2024, 04:55:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Mind/God of all

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mind/God of all  (Read 250 times)
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 03:40:00 am »

Was interested in this straight away and thought I'd do a bit of digging online to see what I could see........

And this is what caught my eye mmmmm doesnt sound good though ?

Photon Energy to Peak in 2012
She says that people are finding there aren't enough hours in the day because of something called the "Photon Energy" which peaks in 2012. "No, it's not the end of the world, but it's going to feel like it to many." Who is she? Her name is Margaret McElroy, or Margaret M as she is known. An Australian now living in Seattle with her husband Alan, Margaret says "The Photon Energy is causing so many problems for people all around the world. We think there are 24 hours in the day, but really there are only about 6 - 8. So many people don't have the time to do the things they plan each day. They go to the bank and, before they know it, it's lunchtime. One more appointment when they should have had two or three, and it's time for dinner!"

Scientists have long recognized that the Universe has been growing larger since its origin 13.7 billion years ago, but it was assumed the expansion should be slowing down due to the pull of gravity. In 1998, two teams of astrophysicists discovered that the expansion is actually speeding up. Scientists call it the "Dark Energy" because they have absolutely no clue as to what it is. Margaret said her friends in the world of spirit have told her it is called "Photon Energy," a band of energy traveling the Universe that is speeding everything up.

Margaret also says the Photon Energy is causing many problems in the world today. It is compressing time, pressuring people, causing road rage, and bringing a lot of anger out. Metaphysically, it is designed to do just that - to bring out of humanity all the trapped energy that the majority on the Earth plane have, not only from this lifetime, but - as Margaret says - from previous lives. Margaret is renowned around the world for her accurate past-life readings both on radio and in person that tie in with people's lives today. She is uncannily accurate if one listens to the radio show "The Sixth Sense" which is broadcast on WARM FM 106.9 HD3 in Seattle, KCAA 1050 AM in San Bernardino, California and also streamed and archived on www.contacttalkradio.com and www.kcaaradio.com. As soon as Margaret hears a person's voice she tunes in to their energy and hones into a past life and the problem it is causing in their life today.

"If people understood the Photon Energy, many of them would feel better about their lives instead of thinking there is something wrong with them because they do not have enough hours in the day. I am not a scientist," Margaret says, "but I do have the metaphysical reason for the phenomenon and, for those who have discovered what it is, it has created a great deal of relief in their lives."

The thing is, if it is going to peak ? Then what happens after ?

http://newsblaze.com/story/20080111180753tsop.nb/topstory.html

Medusa
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 02:04:26 am »

The conclusions I come to are thus:

The universe is in a sense (from our standpoint), conscious. Not exactly as we perceive consciousness, yet in ways even more so. Every atom of matter has structure and is made of information and everything comes from photon energy which we perceive as light (yet our perception of light is only a very narrow bandwith of the electromagnetic spectrum).

This is why the Ancients are said to have worshipped the sun, however they did not worship the sun as such, but they recognised that the light from the sun represents the Mind of all. Modern science shows that photons are not 'real' particles but are virtual as they have no mass and cease to exist when stopped (yes, scientists have managed to stop photons). Therefore, photons are information and that information which creates matter in a structured and logical way, implies a Mind. So this is partly why I came to conclusions for (or similar to) Pantheism even before I knew what the word Pantheism meant.

Someone once said that "The Universe is God dreaming" but I see it as more like God thinking and we very tiny carbon entities in the vastness of space, whom by us being part of the whole, have a measure of consciousness ourselves - but it's human consciousness and is very limited.

It is our brain that creates holograms which are our narrow perception of reality. Then the universe itself is a hologram from the Mind of all, which is far more vast than we could ever imagine. So don't anyone let their ego think they are fully God instead of being a part of God! We cannot possibly perceive the infinite or absolute, because we are only a very small part of the whole.

Add-on:
Yes we are connected to everything else but by being connected we are not everything.

John

Yes the light wave/partical duality is quite unfathomable so now light is described as energy packets.

Then Max Planck derives a single dimensional constant (Planck Length) so E=mcc is expressed E=m.

Energy is mass and light jumps from electron to electron basically.

Lately physicists can't really excape from evidence showing energy is consciousness or primary intelligence.

As I see it. Energy is intelligence and universe is thought, I think intelligence (consciousness) and thought is the ultimate duality.

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 04:34:15 am »

You said it !!  Grin

I agree that we agree. Our words might differ as we try various mythology to say the same thing but ultimately I see an agreement.

Namasté

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Photon_electron
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 2

« on: June 19, 2009, 04:13:09 am »

The conclusions I come to are thus:

The universe is in a sense (from our standpoint), conscious. Not exactly as we perceive consciousness, yet in ways even more so. Every atom of matter has structure and is made of information and everything comes from photon energy which we perceive as light (yet our perception of light is only a very narrow bandwith of the electromagnetic spectrum).

This is why the Ancients are said to have worshipped the sun, however they did not worship the sun as such, but they recognised that the light from the sun represents the Mind of all. Modern science shows that photons are not 'real' particles but are virtual as they have no mass and cease to exist when stopped (yes, scientists have managed to stop photons). Therefore, photons are information and that information which creates matter in a structured and logical way, implies a Mind. So this is partly why I came to conclusions for (or similar to) Pantheism even before I knew what the word Pantheism meant.

Someone once said that "The Universe is God dreaming" but I see it as more like God thinking and we very tiny carbon entities in the vastness of space, whom by us being part of the whole, have a measure of consciousness ourselves - but it's human consciousness and is very limited.

It is our brain that creates holograms which are our narrow perception of reality. Then the universe itself is a hologram from the Mind of all, which is far more vast than we could ever imagine. So don't anyone let their ego think they are fully God instead of being a part of God! We cannot possibly perceive the infinite or absolute, because we are only a very small part of the whole.

Add-on:
Yes we are connected to everything else but by being connected we are not everything.

John
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 04:19:00 am by Photon_electron » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: