Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 19, 2024, 11:31:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Daily motivator

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily motivator  (Read 4600 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2010, 12:25:37 am »

Ha ha this is how I do my days chores.

Sure I can procrastinate and do (more) dishes tomorrow but I know it is going to wear me out just thinking about it.

So my goal has a built in reward. Before I relax and watch that movie or before I sign out for the day I make sure that all the chores are done and thus I will relax even more. All through the end of the day whenever I want to relax with some "time waster" I ask myself "What have you not completed yet?" and I keep going untill I am done.

A few days a month I get to miss the movie because time ran out but I am happy and relaxed knowing I did what I could at the end of every day.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #103 on: December 28, 2009, 11:03:34 pm »

Frustration to me is often a minor form of helplesness. In finding out what I wanted to achieve I naturally see the value.

Sometimes the value is naught but ego gratification. Then I let it rest. Often my frustration is bought on through impatience. Then I can just slow down and easily achieve everything. Wink

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Binramii
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

Now is the life where we can to be all that we are

« Reply #102 on: December 26, 2009, 05:18:01 pm »

Smiley Smitten Smiley

Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the infinite Universe to you.
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #101 on: December 26, 2009, 01:39:50 am »

Yes share it please.

Be your joy. Also think of others who are not in joy. You don't have to bring your joy down, just pull the others into your field to be in your joy with you. Not even words are needed. Just having them in your mind, in your energy field. They will feel the goodness from you.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2009, 11:39:15 pm »

I work on al fronts.

I mean why make it hard on yourself? If its something you eat then change that too. Change everything on all fronts and it will be easier on all fronts.

My boys are also a handful right now. (14 and 16) But I give them work to do. The best thing you can do. Give them small responsabilities and then praise them well when it is done. It is when my boys are idle that they get on my nerves and up to mischef.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Binramii
Spirit.

« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2009, 07:04:49 pm »

Fear is not of our Light.

The fear you feel is the fear of the ego or the non-light because of how bright your Light can be.
Fear is brought to us to hold us from our Light.

When you can understand that fear is not actually part of your being but just a block that holds you from Light - then you recognise it for it's truth and can stand in your Light against it.

Fear hates Love.

If you feel fear - send the fear Love.
When you send fear Love it has nothing to hold onto in your being and fear will leave.

This is a constant remembering of our own Light and the brightness of our own Light.

Fear only comes to you when you are about to shine brighter.
When you feel fear know that you are just about to do something that the non-light do not want you to do.
The fear you feel, is the fear of the non-light for you walking forward and brightening your Light.

Be empowered by this knowing.
When you feel fear then know that you can stand in your Light and you can let fear go.

Light is always flowing - fear just blocks us from remembering this.

Blessings

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2009, 08:41:46 am »

When you look with the eyes of EGO you will see a boring existence where your quiet moments need to be filled with something, anything.

When you look with the eyes of spirit (Or light for Binrami) then you will have a beautiful existence and youwill cherish the quiet moments as moments to go inward and feel guidance and wisdom from spirit.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Binramii
Spirit.

« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2009, 07:10:58 am »

Yes Ann the ego loves addiction!!!
Addiction is actually a multi layered block with our beings fuelled by ego.

The ego looks for any unhealed wounds connected to control and then draws us to an addiction. Every time you are unable to resist an addiction you are dealing with a loss of control on two levels - the addiction and the original unhealed wound.
The ego keeps you held to the addiction to keep the original wound open.
The addiction is like rubbing salt into the original wound - hence fuelling the addiction further and keeping you in the stagnating cycle.

The healing must happen for an addiction by finding the original unhealed wound and then once this is healed you need to work on releasing further from ego and once this is achieved there is no more addiction.

This is why a lot of people have great difficulty walking away from addiction as addiction is the top layer wound - you must heal the layers beneath first.

If you are still held by ego then ego will continue to fuel your addiction.
Remember ego only wants and ego fights to get what it wants.

You will find with Light eating that this will happen gradually and unconsciously as you draw more Light into your total being.
You will be able to hear your physical body so much easier and you will not be able to eat 'heavy' foods.
Blessings

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #96 on: December 23, 2009, 12:19:33 am »

Thank you Binrami. You flatter me  Cheesy

I have this positive expectations all the time now. I noticed right now. As I sit here and type in this morning, this now. There is nothing for me to do this morning but I feel like there is something great that I am going to do just now. Its a child like enthusiasm for the day.

I sometimes think I overdo my concious creations of Joy and this causes me to feel joy for no apparent reason. Grin Oh wait. I forgot. Joy does not have a reason, it is a "God" emotion like unconditional love. Undecided  2funny

I think I need to let go and let it be. I am trying to analyse what cannot be analysed.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Binramii
Spirit.

« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2009, 10:54:22 pm »

Me too Eugene  Smitten

but a little bit of resistance is with me at the moment need to do some EFT I think but the trouble is  idiot2 idiot2 I don't know where it is coming from. I just keep getting this horrible feeling in my bbody and I do not know why  tickedoff I just feel it is trying to pull me down and I am trying to fight it but it is eating all my energy up  Sad

Ann since solstice on 21st we are beginning the new spiritual year and this year will be a year of deep learning for all of us.
With the restoration of Light at Solstice comes the restoration of the energy of the Goddess and the beginning of the year of the complete release from ego for the world.

At present many people on a spiritual journey are feeling the struggle of these two energies with our beings.
The ego is desperately trying to hold on and block change.
While the Goddess energy is working to sooth this harsh energy and keep it calm.

In a few more days time this intense struggle will be calmed and the work will begin to change the world.

The ego only fights with ego.
It has great difficulty fighting with someone who lives in only Light as it has nothing to grab onto and wound.
The ego looks for the unhealed wounds with our beings and then tries to keep the wounds open.

The Goddess energy will help us reconnect with the Earth and draw us back to our spiritual roots in the oneness on this planet.
This is the energy that will help us to brighten our Light so that we can release ego completely.

The world will go through this time of struggle over the next 12 months as all that holds ego to the physical plain is brought to our attention for healing and release.

Clear the energy in your space and around your being. Burn some Sage or Frankincense and check if there are any new crystals that you may need around you to help clear this energy with your being. Ask the energy of the Goddess to help you re-balance and lift above this heaviness.

Blessings

Binramii
Spirit.

« Reply #94 on: December 22, 2009, 10:45:16 pm »

You filled you being only with Light Eugene - and more Light flowed through you.
This is part of our learning as we spiritually evolve.
As our total being Lightens our physical beings calls to us to fill it with only Light.
As you fill yourself with only Light, your draw more Light into your being.
Beautiful!!!

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2009, 07:37:18 am »

Hmmm? Check your Biorythm and your diet.

Yesterday i ate more fruit in the morning and absolutely no meat. Today I noticed I feel good and I can see without my glasses.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2009, 10:10:36 pm »

I have been carrying great joy and I have been manifesting it every morning for the latter part of ths year.

It really changed my outlook for the better.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2009, 10:14:14 am »

This is excellent advice for focus.

They say men cannot multitask but I like to think of myself as someone who can focus. I can ignore a neuclear explosion in order to focus at the task at hand. But then I was also married and I quickly learned selective hearing Grin 2funny

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2009, 02:39:20 am »