Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 15, 2024, 10:59:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Are We Multidemsional

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are We Multidemsional  (Read 295 times)
Lynn
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

The Black Knight of Whitehall

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 03:34:29 pm »

counting sheep

Hello

I be one that comes to Astral Travels with great ease just a thought and off I go.  Too do I stay in one's own Earth Plane I would think not to wish only that.  I travel very well and very far.  I know of other Worlds that are nothing like our own and I value in that travel the look into there as they value the look into ours. 

I have seens mythical creatures and talked with some....I too wonder in the Spirit world in me life.  We are not by any means ever alone nore are we so tied to the existance we feel we have in ones house for a blip on the time map of a living body. We if the mind be willing to relase in relaxations free to roam from the body.  Too when on often talks on such things in not sush a safe place maybe the men in white with the jacket comes for ye....

As I value me time in the body too I know that I will also value me time free from it.  To come forth again....I would hope. 

Why does one find the need to explore too is many a thing...I do it as I have always been able to know not the difference of having to learn on such a thing.  Too know such travels can be learned.  Great freedoms there are in the OBE state of being.

Lynn
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Past the Corridor of Fire
Through the Doors of Mist
Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
The Black Knight of Whitehall
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn
Through shadowed eyes in a dark helm
He will watch over the Soul of Light
bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 01:39:48 am »

Yes Eugene I am beginning to believe that also  Grin I am learning alot more now than I did when I was at school (many moons ago  :Smiley) and also it is a lot more interesting as well  Cheesy especially with the Internet . To think last year I could not even use a computer .

Me too. Only started using computers a year ago, and WOW! If it could make coffee I'd never leave this chair. Hehehe.

I love it when people put ideas into words here is how Dr Suzan Carrolls describes it  Grin you never know maybe this time next year I will also be able to this also  Cheesy

THE STAIR WAY

I awake, or have I just fallen asleep, to find myself on a stairway. Above me the stairs get brighter and of a looser form. Below me the stairs become darker and more constricted to form.

I look at the stairs above me and feel a sparkle of love calling me to climb them. But when I try, I find that an inner pull urges me to turn and go down the stairs below me. I turn to look down the stairway and feel a fear that chills my heart.

“Why would I want to go down there?” I say to myself.

"Because you already have," whispers a voice that seems to emanate from the sparkle of love above me.

"If I have been to that place," I ask, "why would I ever want to return?"

"You do not need to return," the voice breathes into my heart. "You have never left."

"No, that is not possible. I feel myself only here, upon this step"

"But you are on other steps as well. In fact, there is a “you,” in fact, there are many of “you” on every step. You see, each step is like a dimension, a plane of existence."

"If there are so many fragment of myself, why don't I know about them?"

"Do you feel the pull from the steps beneath you?"

"Yes, I do."

"That pull is coming from the portions of your self that are lost in the lower dimensions. They are lost because they believe they are alone. Because you have not freed them, you believe that you are alone.".

"How can I free them when I feel like I am lost myself?"

"Oh my one, you are not lost. You have found your higher voice; you have found ME! Your “lost” fragments of self have sent you up this stairway, like a scout, to see if there was another way. Now you have found it. Go back now, and share your experience with them."

"Please don't make me leave. I remember it down there now, and I want to stay here."

"You shall stay where you are, just as you will stay where you have been. You will not move, instead, you will expand."

"Expand?"

"Yes, you see yourself now as a single point of awareness. Can you extend that awareness to imagine that you are standing on every step?"

I close my eyes and call upon my imagination. I have always had a vivid imagination. Oh yes, there they are. There is a person on every step. Each one has the same amount of light and density as the step that they are standing on. They all look very different, but there is something about them that feels the same, as well.

"Yes," the voice replies to my thoughts. "They all are of one consciousness. Can you feel how you are I are the same?"

It seems difficult for me to imagine that I could be the same as this wise and loving voice, but I close my eyes and try to make the connection. At first all I can perceive are the many voices of doubt, ridicule, and fear calling from the stairs below me. But, gradually, I also feel the love and support sparkling from the stairs above me.

With this feeling, my consciousness and perception begins to expand more and more. I feel pulled like a rubber band being pulled so tight that it is ready to break. Tighter and tighter I feel the pull until I can barely stand the tension.

Then, with a sudden SNAP, I understand. I am the loving voice that has guided me. I am the pull of fear and doubt. I am each person upon each step. In fact, I am each step and the imagination that created them. I am ALL IN ALL.

"Yes," resonates the loving voice from every person, every step, and every dimension. "WE are a multidimensional being. It is OUR expansion from a singular consciousness to multidimensional consciousness that allows us to KNOW who we are."

WoW again!

I feel exactly this way.

Maybe computers do more than I realised!

I get the sence that light is 'higher' and dark is 'lower' (which isn't quite the same as up and down). And actually I find some peace in both these places, and too I have started to feel a contentment with where I am now.

This was quite meaningful to me, so thanks.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 01:41:35 am by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 02:33:37 am »

Yes we are mutli dimensional.

Sadly the trap or the prison without bars is set up for us in other dimentions as well. But it does not matter because there is a way out.

Quotes From James from the wingmakers. I think everyting you ever need to know is in this concise presentation of aboout 15 A4 pages.

please enlighten yourself and go to the page and read the whole thing SLOWLY Grin  http://www.projectcamelot.org/james_wingmakers_sovereign_integral.html

Human beings are both dimensional and interdimensional. First Source is all of us. It is the Collective Us. It is not a God living in some distant pocket of the universe. First Source is the Human Collective unencumbered with the Human Mind System. First Source divided itself into individualized expressions – us. In the beginning, we inhabited dimensions that were not material, but existed at quantum levels of time and space.

Before you, the reader, continue on, let me warn you that this is a sobering and direct analysis of the suppression framework and I would advise everyone who reads this to remain neutral as they examine my answers. If you find the information feeling too “heavy” or evoking fear, set it aside or return to it later. This story is not for everyone. Some will feel threatened by it and react with a sense of alarm, and others will feel like someone pulled the rug from underneath them. If you feel any of this, you may not be prepared to confront these realities.

Social and cultural engineering via the entertainment and educational systems conspire to entrain the individual during their developmental years (3-14 years old), activating the programs and subsystems of the HMS to ensure that the individual is properly prepared to conform to the reality matrix of their time and place. Even those who are non-conformists, who fancy themselves “outside the box”, are well within the perimeter of the HMS. (Prison)

The corporate elite, government elite, underground elite, and banking elite constitute the Money Power Grid controllers. Those in positions of power, especially within the banking sector, are beholden to the Money Power Grid  and will do everything possible to tighten their controls of the Money Power Grid  and manipulate the human family to serve their agenda.

This seduction was a co-conspiracy of forces led by Anu, the King of the Anunnaki, who required enslaved workers to mine the physical gold that was present on Earth in abundance. Those beings we now consider the Atlanteans, were interdimensional living upon Earth, and Anu, with great cunning, convinced them to embody in human instruments.

This embodiment was a grand experiment in human engineering, and the Human Mind System (HMS) was at the core of this project. Anu realized that the only way to enslave the Atlanteans was to sheath them in a mind system that would reduce their capacity to express their true nature, and instead, express the programs embedded within the Human Mind System. These programs were the creation of Anu and his scientists.

Enjoy the website. Love

« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 02:50:20 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
ixchel
« on: June 20, 2009, 01:42:23 am »

Hi Guys  I found this site a while ago and thought it interesting  Smiley what do you think Huh?

And are we really Multidensional Huh?  below are some snipets from the website  Cheesy
THE JOURNEY BEGINS

We are entering a very special time as we begin a new millennium. Many ancient writings, modern books, and web sites state that we are on the threshold of an era when the veils of forgetfulness will be parted one by one. Then our consciousness will expand to encompass the components of ourselves that have been repressed, ignored, and forgotten.

If we could remember and be fully conscious of all the components of our true selves, we would be aware of the lessons and reasons for each of life's challenges. The challenges would still exist, but the confusion and perhaps even the doubt, could be erased from our experiences.There are still many of us who cannot remember who we are.
We have worn our earthen bodies for so many eons that we believe we are only physical and that we are limited to these clay forms until we “die”.

According to the law of free will, as long as we choose to believe in the illusion of limitation and separation of the third dimension, that is our only “conscious” experience.

WHERE IS HOME

When the reality of our higher dimensional self became “unconscious”, we forgot that Earth was a schoolroom.

We forgot that we came here to learn how to be conscious creators through the process of third dimensional experiences.

However, even though we lost the memory of our true selves and our reason for coming to this planet, we kept our higher dimensional powers of manifestation, at least for a while.

All manifestations start a circular path that eventually returns to the sender.

Therefore, it was dangerous to use our higher dimensional power from only a third dimensional consciousness, as we did not retain the higher wisdom and love to balance our power.

Fortunately, once we misused our power, we began to lose it.

Then we really were “only physical!”

As the collective consciousness of Earth continued to drop, we plummeted deeper and deeper into forgetfulness.

Before we knew it, we were enmeshed in the illusions of planet Earth.

Until the Collective Consciousness of Earth had again risen to a level where it would be possible to recognize messages from the higher dimensions, it would be difficult for us to return to the awareness of our true Multidimensional SELF.

Earth had so fallen into fear and superstition that most communications between higher dimensional beings and those on Earth were greatly misunderstood or distorted.

And so we waited!

Sometimes we hated the wait, and sometimes we loved it.

We learned that if we forgot about our higher dimensional Home and the part of us that resided there, we weren’t so lonely.

Therefore, most of us forgot.

Until…

When we would least expect it, as if in a dream, we would remember something~

a feeling,
a brief picture,
a certain color
or a sound.

Then we would become very, very lonely. We would want to go Home.
But we couldn’t remember where Home was. We only knew that is wasn’t here.

We only knew that we didn’t fit and

we didn’t want to!

"Dimensions" are a means of organizing different planes of existence according to their vibratory rate. Each dimension has certain sets of laws and principles that are specific to the frequency of that dimension.

"Consciousness" represents awareness. The inhabitants of each dimension function clearly, easily, and with a minimum of resistance within that plane because their consciousness vibrates in resonance with the frequency of that dimension.

"Multidimensional Consciousness" is the ability to be "conscious" of more than one dimension. To be multidimensional in our consciousness we must remember that we have within us the potential to expand our perceptual awareness to the dimensions above and below our physical plane.

"Unconscious" means unaware of and unable to attend to internal and/or external stimuli within the inhabitants' own dimension or within another dimension. Third dimensional humans are largely unaware of their first dimensional, second dimensional, and fourth dimensional selves. The human unconscious is best accessed through physical body messages, introspection, dreams, and meditation.

"Conscious" means aware of and able to attend to stimuli within the inhabitants' own dimension. The third dimensional self is conscious of what can be perceived by the five physical senses of sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell.

"Superconscious" is a higher order of consciousness of the fifth dimension and above in which the inhabitants are able to be aware of and attend stimuli of their own dimension as well as all the lower dimensions. The superconscious is innately multidimensional. The third dimensional self can become "conscious" of the superconscious through meditation, prayer, and by surrendering to the enfoldment of the higher order consciousness.

From a web site called :  http://www.multidimensions.com/MDC/home_new.html
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: