Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 19, 2024, 11:34:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

No Matter How "I Am" You Are, God Will Always Be Bigger.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No Matter How "I Am" You Are, God Will Always Be Bigger.  (Read 280 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 03:40:36 am »

By letting yourself Be you are also letting God be. As within so without. Let God be. Let yourself be and everything works out. Relax into life.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 10:16:23 am »

Well if you see reality as real then I can agree with you. You are a small part yes.

BUT. There is no reality. This is all imagination. Now from this perspective I am God having an imaginary experience. But I remain reletavely small to because this is the experience I chose.

The rest is also God and also me but I chose to feel removed from that thus I created an illusion that makes me appear seperate and we call that EGO 

Ahhaa..thankyou. That is a very clear description of the difference of the two theories. I had never really seen it so clearly before.

I would agree with you that it depends on which truth is real. If there was no reality but me...who is dreaming separation then I would agree that I AM. But I'm not sure I agree with that interpretation of reality. I find it quite frightening to be honest.

It does bear thinking about. It could be that I AM God. I'm not sure of which reality is real yet. But if it was up to me I would CHOOSE to have faith and believe in God.

I find that I am the observer watching and also I am aware of myself being that observer.

I feel that 'God' is a word that means all that is, all that was, and all that will ever be. Even if the universe ended there would be 'God'. (I call God 'what really is.')

I am limited, for I cannot know every string that physics says makes up matter. Yet one drop in the ocean consists of exactly the same stuff as any of the trillions of drops that create the entire sea.

In the same way, I might see ice or liquid or steam but I know all these are water.

Likewize, God is omnipotent and pure as an intelligence consisting of infinite forms of thought.

Recently I was walking my dog and suddenly it dawned apon me. I observe the universe and it equally observes me, and I knew in that moment there are no secrets because everything God watches also watches God.

Smiley

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 09:27:19 am »

"I find it quite frightening to be honest."

You see how words fail us? Do you find it frightening to honestly tell people what you honestly believe? OR Do fid it frightening to be honest about your thinking. OR Do you find the concept you discuss frightening ........to be honest now, thus to confess a little?

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Honza
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 07:21:18 am »

Well if you see reality as real then I can agree with you. You are a small part yes.

BUT. There is no reality. This is all imagination. Now from this perspective I am God having an imaginary experience. But I remain reletavely small to because this is the experience I chose.

The rest is also God and also me but I chose to feel removed from that thus I created an illusion that makes me appear seperate and we call that EGO 

Ahhaa..thankyou. That is a very clear description of the difference of the two theories. I had never really seen it so clearly before.

I would agree with you that it depends on which truth is real. If there was no reality but me...who is dreaming separation then I would agree that I AM. But I'm not sure I agree with that interpretation of reality. I find it quite frightening to be honest.

It does bear thinking about. It could be that I AM God. I'm not sure of which reality is real yet. But if it was up to me I would CHOOSE to have faith and believe in God.
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 06:10:17 am »

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Honza
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 0

« on: June 20, 2009, 05:17:43 am »

You could be self-realisation itself, live in complete peace and bliss and be totally enlightened BUT reality or God will always be bigger.

There will always be a limit to how big you are. I Am is a state of complete union and oneness BUT even that has a limit. It will be your own limitations. You could be consciousness itself, but you will not know what the spider in the garden down the road is doing.

What I am trying to say is that it is impossible to be God completely - you will always have limitations.

Which is why some people don't even bother trying to be God, but would rather let God be.

Self-Realisation and enlightenment has limitations. It Does! Get to grip with the fact. You will never be God! You can become self-realised and enlightened, but one day you will reach your limitations.

It is inevitable.

Reality is just TOO BIG for us to be it. We will always just be a part. Duality will never cease. It can subside or diminish, but it will never completely go away. It is simply a fact of life.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: