Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 18, 2024, 09:14:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

My Name is Lynn

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Name is Lynn  (Read 1857 times)
bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2009, 09:49:26 am »

We are going to put in an art section on monday or tuesday and there will be a music, lyrics and poetry category.

I love Hendrix too -

Did you get the newsletter Lynn?

I really like this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFZndBRIk1M&feature=PlayList&p=F786184CBC2C074D&index=7

I play this one myself actually. I do that giutar real sweet like.

I took a long time to learn that one because the delivery is really heartfelt so it's an emotion all the way, then that little lead break is just dropped like a jewel.

I love the lyrics.

I'm glad you liked the song. I just was reading about your fires where you live and I thought of the song. I guess yer man ran for the hills when clicked on the thing.

How's your fires burnin' lately by the way?

Hello

HMMMM Bugeye I don't recall if there be a place where one put's one's favorite artist but if not ye hit it bang on. I rock the house with Jimmy Hendrix.  He was the most amazing man really sadly taken advantage of.  I had now clue whom he was til I as like 20 year's old and a friend gave me a book to read about him.  I was like ok I now want to hear this music.  I was like this is amazing.  Has to be played loud. 

When I be really troubled and need so to balance and re ground me I find me putting on Jimmy.  Me mate knows that be time to leave the house and let me be alone. 

How ye knew hmmmm but thank ye......that was very speical to me in the moment of nuts with me kids.

Lynn

« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 09:53:39 am by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: