Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 19, 2024, 11:11:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

My Name is Lynn

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Name is Lynn  (Read 1860 times)
Lynn
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

The Black Knight of Whitehall

« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2009, 12:01:04 pm »

Hello Bugeye

Ye are a man of mystery.  I so love the music of Jimmy Hendrix.  So ye must be quite the master with th guitar to be able to play such musics.  I have me young poet friend Nic that be learning his path on one. 

I grew up not being allowed to listen to all music.  Rock and Roll was out.  I had a lot of catching up to do when I met me mate he was like what do ye mean ye don't know this group and that group.  I did not know of it too did not have friend's to sneek off to explore new things. 
I had a lot of catching up to do with music and life in gerenal.  Teen year's really started at 18 for me. 

I did get the new letter's in me PM box yes.  I do like where things seem to be going here. 

I run shut down here to "reading" into one's at all one here some I know some I do not know and I like it that way. 

This site has huge potential I can see BUT and I do mean the BUT too many cooks spoil the broth.  Ye seem to have good idea's and a site is only as strong as it's leader that be Mr E66 BUT he be one man and his place I feel be more with us member's and maybe there need to be some behind him behind the scenes doing ADMIN type things.  The paper work type things the things that NO one see's done but knows full well they be DONE.  Ye seem to have many cuts to one's diamond.  I truly hope that Mr E66 see's in that value of having one like ye with a new site.  Ye do not seen driven by EGO and that be the best thing a site can have. 

I do see hope and a future here as its starting out as a more "personal"  or "intimate" as ye will place to wonder.  That will make it rare in itself.  A place for one line friendships to grow maybe and in that will come great learnings.  I do wonder on the PM places on sites.   I know from one's that have come to find me on another place Lynn wonder's that is can be a cruel and hurtful place.  What be said there would never be said on open thread.  Not saying that be for all that wonder into PM but the rare few that seek nasty games. 

I would rather see the heart felt welcomes to the new stay on open thread and if one so chooses more intimate relations with other's then to PM .  The place for a welcome in PM be from Admin to start I feel.  ( too just me thoughts). 

I know I  did get PM from Admin on other sites I wondered too but not as a WELCOME more out of curiousity on me, and as they could not read me out of protection for members.  That I respected greatly.

Lynn
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Past the Corridor of Fire
Through the Doors of Mist
Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
The Black Knight of Whitehall
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn