Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 03:59:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

My Name is Lynn

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Name is Lynn  (Read 1842 times)
candlelight
Spirit....

Spot on?: 5

ti amo

« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2009, 02:55:56 pm »

Smiley   Smiley  hi , still spreading some love around.. ti amo, ti amo, ti amo.. xxxxx
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Love is the answer...................now, what was the question??

http://cottagereiki.blogspot.com/
bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2009, 07:09:46 am »

Hi Lynn,

I was using internet cafe's for a couple of weeks so when I hit your thread I only had 40 seconds left on my last $2 coin. But now I have the computer back up again so I will waste hours a day as usual, Actually I am playing music alot again because I lost alot of money moving house and not performing, so I only have a couple of hours a day free now.

Busy Bug.

The Australian fire season starts in a month - We have enormous 'Bushfires' here. I'll post about them in "The Press Club" and post the photos and vids too.

Hello Bugeye.......

Well where me mind went with 40 seconds I will keep to me.  Dont know what one meant by that one. 

For everyone else here the fire situation is stable but not done.  Smoke is bad here but so far so good with the breathing issues I can have.  Taking things slow.

Too I have been so so busy with a few that have found me in need of me "ear's" I have not had the time to be here much.  Been working on many an issue it seems. 
I am happy to be there for the few I let in. 

Hope all are well here will have time to look in later tonight. 

Lynn

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html
iarla
Spirit..

Spot on?: 1

« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2009, 09:59:09 pm »

Hi Lynn, I know what it's like to have everyone hanging off you like Christmas tree decorations Smiley I hope you don't give too much of yourself. Everyone loses out then I think.

Lynn
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

The Black Knight of Whitehall

« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2009, 04:17:16 pm »

Hello Bugeye.......

Well where me mind went with 40 seconds I will keep to me.  Dont know what one meant by that one. 

For everyone else here the fire situation is stable but not done.  Smoke is bad here but so far so good with the breathing issues I can have.  Taking things slow.

Too I have been so so busy with a few that have found me in need of me "ear's" I have not had the time to be here much.  Been working on many an issue it seems. 
I am happy to be there for the few I let in. 

Hope all are well here will have time to look in later tonight. 

Lynn

Past the Corridor of Fire
Through the Doors of Mist
Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn
Through shadowed eyes in a dark helm
He will watch over the Soul of Light
bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2009, 02:02:43 am »

Hi Lynn I have 40 seconds

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

harryhoudini
Spirit....

« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2009, 04:01:40 am »

just a pop in to say' have a good day..............
candlelight
Spirit....

ti amo

« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2009, 03:02:45 am »

Smiley   Happy Happy Sunday Sunday   Smiley

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Lynn
Spirit.

« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2009, 12:01:04 pm »

Hello Bugeye

Ye are a man of mystery.  I so love the music of Jimmy Hendrix.  So ye must be quite the master with th guitar to be able to play such musics.  I have me young poet friend Nic that be learning his path on one. 

I grew up not being allowed to listen to all music.  Rock and Roll was out.  I had a lot of catching up to do when I met me mate he was like what do ye mean ye don't know this group and that group.  I did not know of it too did not have friend's to sneek off to explore new things. 
I had a lot of catching up to do with music and life in gerenal.  Teen year's really started at 18 for me. 

I did get the new letter's in me PM box yes.  I do like where things seem to be going here. 

I run shut down here to "reading" into one's at all one here some I know some I do not know and I like it that way. 

This site has huge potential I can see BUT and I do mean the BUT too many cooks spoil the broth.  Ye seem to have good idea's and a site is only as strong as it's leader that be Mr E66 BUT he be one man and his place I feel be more with us member's and maybe there need to be some behind him behind the scenes doing ADMIN type things.  The paper work type things the things that NO one see's done but knows full well they be DONE.  Ye seem to have many cuts to one's diamond.  I truly hope that Mr E66 see's in that value of having one like ye with a new site.  Ye do not seen driven by EGO and that be the best thing a site can have. 

I do see hope and a future here as its starting out as a more "personal"  or "intimate" as ye will place to wonder.  That will make it rare in itself.  A place for one line friendships to grow maybe and in that will come great learnings.  I do wonder on the PM places on sites.   I know from one's that have come to find me on another place Lynn wonder's that is can be a cruel and hurtful place.  What be said there would never be said on open thread.  Not saying that be for all that wonder into PM but the rare few that seek nasty games. 

I would rather see the heart felt welcomes to the new stay on open thread and if one so chooses more intimate relations with other's then to PM .  The place for a welcome in PM be from Admin to start I feel.  ( too just me thoughts). 

I know I  did get PM from Admin on other sites I wondered too but not as a WELCOME more out of curiousity on me, and as they could not read me out of protection for members.  That I respected greatly.

Lynn

Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn
bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2009, 09:49:26 am »

We are going to put in an art section on monday or tuesday and there will be a music, lyrics and poetry category.

I love Hendrix too -

Did you get the newsletter Lynn?

I really like this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFZndBRIk1M&feature=PlayList&p=F786184CBC2C074D&index=7

I play this one myself actually. I do that giutar real sweet like.

I took a long time to learn that one because the delivery is really heartfelt so it's an emotion all the way, then that little lead break is just dropped like a jewel.

I love the lyrics.

I'm glad you liked the song. I just was reading about your fires where you live and I thought of the song. I guess yer man ran for the hills when clicked on the thing.

How's your fires burnin' lately by the way?

Hello

HMMMM Bugeye I don't recall if there be a place where one put's one's favorite artist but if not ye hit it bang on. I rock the house with Jimmy Hendrix.  He was the most amazing man really sadly taken advantage of.  I had now clue whom he was til I as like 20 year's old and a friend gave me a book to read about him.  I was like ok I now want to hear this music.  I was like this is amazing.  Has to be played loud. 

When I be really troubled and need so to balance and re ground me I find me putting on Jimmy.  Me mate knows that be time to leave the house and let me be alone. 

How ye knew hmmmm but thank ye......that was very speical to me in the moment of nuts with me kids.

Lynn

« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 09:53:39 am by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Lynn
Spirit.

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2009, 04:19:29 pm »

Hello

HMMMM Bugeye I don't recall if there be a place where one put's one's favorite artist but if not ye hit it bang on. I rock the house with Jimmy Hendrix.  He was the most amazing man really sadly taken advantage of.  I had now clue whom he was til I as like 20 year's old and a friend gave me a book to read about him.  I was like ok I now want to hear this music.  I was like this is amazing.  Has to be played loud. 

When I be really troubled and need so to balance and re ground me I find me putting on Jimmy.  Me mate knows that be time to leave the house and let me be alone. 

How ye knew hmmmm but thank ye......that was very speical to me in the moment of nuts with me kids.

Lynn

Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn
bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2009, 10:30:19 am »

OK lynn - Here we go.....................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR50n0pPCbg&feature=related

ROCK ON FLOWER CHILD
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 10:36:07 am by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

harryhoudini
Spirit....

« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2009, 01:58:41 am »

Traveller
Spirit..

Spot on?: 3

« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2009, 08:37:46 pm »

Hello Lynn,

Glad to hear the fires are at bay for now, and here's hoping they stay that way.

I also hope the smoke clears soon, and your breathing improves.

More good thoughts to you and yours,

Traveller.
Lynn
Spirit.

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2009, 08:29:42 pm »

Hello

Well for now the fires seem to be at bay the next few days tell the tale.  We have lightning in the forcast.  We live in semi dessert so this be expected when it hits over 100 F or 40 C .  Too we be know for winds that are not the friend to a fire. 

The smoke be bad where I be no fire risk here.  Too it could happen on the hills around us whle that would not impact us it would put a drain on the resources we have like water and electricty. 

The energy sent forth be huge I so feel that and  I so say thank ye all. 

Too I found that poem I was thinking on about "trust"

Trust

Trust is no simple thing
No, it must be earned
NOt Given
When trust is earned by the right person
It will reamin unbroken
But to others
Trust is like thin glass
And can be broken easily
Trust few
And you will always have the unbroken
Trust too many
And you will shatter

Nic Hartman

I had to have me mate run me around today as the smoke and me don't mix well with breathing issues but I be getting a workout still chasing me Son around the pool.  He be an "On the Go" child and man alive its work.  Too the middle they say be the handful one.  I think I get that now. 

Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn
candlelight
Spirit....

ti amo

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2009, 01:50:00 pm »

Hi Lynn, sorry to hear about the fires... i do add my thoughts and prayers to you all.. to be safe and to be well... much love i send too xxxx

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: