Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 20, 2024, 07:52:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Grounding Exercises

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grounding Exercises  (Read 450 times)
PrincessTiff
Spirit..

Spot on?: 2

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2009, 08:23:45 pm »

Hahaha! Aww that is so sweet! He is obviously excited to be staying with you! How lovely...6 whole weeks!

My goodness, you are going to have to recharge your batteries. Either that or you'll have to find a way to become the Energiser Bunny =D

I have started using the hematite for grounding as you suggested. I carry it in my pocket when I feel a little 'Un-Earthed'  and it seems to do the trick!

Any who I'm off to the post office..I've been selling Noah's things on Ebay!

Hope everything goes to plan with your Grandson!

Love,
Tiff xxxx
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

For those who don't believe, there is no proof possible; for those who do believe, there is no proof necessary.
PrincessTiff
Spirit..

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2009, 11:41:28 pm »

Thank you so much Ixchel!

Aww that's wonderful, having your grandson! I bet you're having a great time! =D

Thank you so much for your reply. I have heard that hematite is a good grounding stone but I've also heard a lot of negative comments about it. So I'm very pleased to hear that you use it without troubles! I have a piece of hematite so I might try it out!

Thanks again!

Love,
Tiff xxxx

For those who don't believe, there is no proof possible; for those who do believe, there is no proof necessary.
Lynn
Spirit.

The Black Knight of Whitehall

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2009, 10:45:06 am »

Hello

Tree Grounding

Ye start with a seed and ye plant it in the ground (Earth) and ye sent out one tiny root.  From that one tiny root ye start to ground to the (Earth) ye sent out more roots.  Then ye sent up and out to the Sun ( Light) one tiny shoot.  As the roots grow down and outwards so does the shoot grow up and outwards.  Ye grow a tree.  The roots anchor ye to the ground ( Earth) and the branches grow full in the Sun ( Light) and ye are the tree.  No matter how stong the wind comes ye are anchored in place.  Ye's roots hold ye fast. Ye's brances are free to explore.  Ye are grounded to the Earth.

Lynn

Past the Corridor of Fire
Through the Doors of Mist
Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
The Black Knight of Whitehall
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn
Through shadowed eyes in a dark helm
He will watch over the Soul of Light
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 05:12:21 pm »

I lov feeling my feet grounding into the ground around me, as though they are becoming 'one' ...............

It's like they are taking root and spreading beneath me as though I cant pull them out ............

Medusa

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 03:38:34 pm »

Hmm That buzzy feeling. Its good.

Just go on your knees and put your forehead on the ground and your hands flat on the gound and when you put your forehead on the ground see how the High energy in your mind slows down and goes into the earth and see how the slower peaceful calm earth energy enters you. Takes about a minute.

I do this after my meditations. Called grounding. When you "spin " like that you also make clumsy mistakes. Always better to ground after meditations.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 01:35:54 pm »

I also find after alot of spacing out or just scatty distraction, or anything that makes me buzzy or confused, I just need a good solid sleep so dreams can put everything into order.

Usually if I feel all 'out there' and I have a good long sleep I awaken with renewed clarity and maybe a better understanding.

BugEye

Thank you Eugene!

I know quite a bit about Chakras, and I also have a Chakra Crystal set...I have meditated with them once or twice but found, although I was energised, I also felt kind of...'buzzy' I don't know how else to describe it lol. I think it was because I meditated with them all at once, lying down, with them in position with the corresponding Chakras. I think I might try again, this time with one at a time, starting with the Root Chakra =D

Thanks again, Eugene =D

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html
PrincessTiff
Spirit..

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 02:41:01 am »

Thank you Eugene!

I know quite a bit about Chakras, and I also have a Chakra Crystal set...I have meditated with them once or twice but found, although I was energised, I also felt kind of...'buzzy' I don't know how else to describe it lol. I think it was because I meditated with them all at once, lying down, with them in position with the corresponding Chakras. I think I might try again, this time with one at a time, starting with the Root Chakra =D

Thanks again, Eugene =D

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 12:53:31 am »

Red ones are good for grounding Red Jasper and also earthy colours like simple brown.

Some I think are not good to carry on you. Watch out for the black ones. Those you only use for a prescribed time and then take them off.

When you understand chackras and their colours you begi to get spontaneous Ideas on where to use crystals.

Studying the Chakra system and all the areas of life that each chakra represents quickly gives you ideas on where to complete, heal  or fulfill your life by working through your energy anatomy.

I have some wonderful Chackra videos. If I find them on the net I will paste them here.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
PrincessTiff
Spirit..

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 09:22:06 pm »

I have a lot of crystals but I sort of went crazy buying them but never researching them properly so I'm currently searching for a crystal book to help me decide which ones are good for grounding.

I have heard that some crystals will unground you? Is this true?

Also, back to the book search...I've heard The Crystal Bible is the way to go...would you agree?

Slightly off topic, sorry lol.....

PrincessTiff
Spirit..

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 11:39:35 pm »

Thanks Bugeye and Medusa!

Wow I love your idea, Medusa! How easy is that? lol

And Bugeye, I too talk to my plants lol. And the bees =D

Thanks again for your posts!

Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 03:51:29 am »

Meditation if done properly will enable You to access a vast amount of Divine Energy. A beginner who is not used to this huge amount of energy could feel uncomfortable and feel dizzy after a deep meditation. The best remedy for this is Grounding exercise.

Grounding exercise will channel the excess energy to mother earth and other existence who needs it. Traditionally grounding exercise would involve certain steps and rituals such as sitting cross-legged positions and visualizing roots come out from your feet into mother earth to clean up your system. Although this exercise has been proven to be effective, now there is an easier way to do Grounding exercise.

For those who are initiated with energy based meditation technique and attuned with Unconditional Love energy, You don’t really need to spend 30 minutes or so to do a guided grounding exercise. All You need to do is just intend it!

Yes, it’s as simple as that. Just sit in any comfortable position, even your favorite Lazy Boy, and affirm to yourself that You would like to ground all the excess energy to mother earth and all existence.

Why is it so simple? Is it as effective as the traditional Grounding exercise? The answer is yes. When someone is initiated with Unconditional Love and Divine Energy, his or her level or consciousness goes up. Intention to do grounding in a relaxed position is all You need. No need for any rituals such as incense burning, visualization of roots extending from your feet into Earth.

How long will a good Grounding exercise take? Again, for those who has energy based initiation, intuition will take over. Your intuition is the best indicator whether the exercise is enough or not.

Grounding exercise is best to be done after Meditation or whenever your intuition says You need to do it. Follow your intuition, usually once or twice a day for 15 minutes each is enough.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 01:53:41 am »

Thanks Eugene!

I like what you said, about our body already being equipped with everything we need, it is very true.

I also like the idea of lying on the ground and connecting with the Earth. My son, Noah does this a lot while outside. He'll be running around like a tornado one minute, then flat on his back, completely still the next lol.

Thank you for sharing! Funny you should mention cupcakes...I'm going to have one with my cup of tea before bed lol =D

Love,
Tiff xxxx

I love gardening too.

My mind has little conversations with my plants who are always happy to have me around.

I love walking in the bush alone too, my mind wanders all day.

If I stay in touch with the natural world I gain more understanding of the concrete jungle and am not swept away in all the noise.

Grounding and the Earth are much the same for me.

campfire (me and me)

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html
PrincessTiff
Spirit..

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 06:28:44 am »

Thanks Eugene!

I like what you said, about our body already being equipped with everything we need, it is very true.

I also like the idea of lying on the ground and connecting with the Earth. My son, Noah does this a lot while outside. He'll be running around like a tornado one minute, then flat on his back, completely still the next lol.

Thank you for sharing! Funny you should mention cupcakes...I'm going to have one with my cup of tea before bed lol =D

Love,
Tiff xxxx

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 03:14:14 am »

HAHAHA!!

Play in the dirt. When I really want to ground I go and pull some weeds in my garden. Many people say jump or sit flat on the ground LOL. It can work too but I think if you dont literally go and deal with earth and ground then your mind is your greatest tool.

In th morning whan I do situps and I lie flat on my back on the carpet I enjoy my connection. I also use gravity to represent my earth attraction. When I eat cub cakes I earth more LOL. Just ask the scale. Grin

In meditation if you are sitting up straight. See a hollow chackra line and see the line running down to the center of Mother earth. Our base chackra is our ONENESS in mother earth chackra. I often see a bob hanging on a string going in my crown and hanging in the center of Mother earth. That also earths you.

There are many ways. But one thing I can assure you. You dont need to spend money or get anything to do spiritual stuff.. Yes they help and all but in the end your body is already equipped to do whatever you need or want to do.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
PrincessTiff
Spirit..

« on: June 22, 2009, 02:39:51 am »

Hi Guys!

I posted a thread with the same title many months ago on Spiritual Forums and thought I'd bring it across so we can have a topic on this fine Forum!

I am an expert at not grounding myself lol, and often find myself drained and ariy-fairy.

So I would like to start this topic off by hearing how other people like to ground themselves? I have been told about crystals, painting, childs' clay, visualisations, meditations and even playing in the dirt, among many other ways of grounding yourself.

So please, add your preferred way of grounding  Grin

Love,
Tiff xxxx

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: