Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 29, 2024, 07:57:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Making Dreams Come True.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Making Dreams Come True.  (Read 991 times)
Lynn
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

The Black Knight of Whitehall

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2009, 08:43:42 pm »

Hello

I so do not agree trust implies failure.  I do not see failure in walking in trust of meself and others and further more trust in me Guides and the World around me. Be that the physical world or the mulit dimensional World or even the Spirit World I may wonder in.  I trust in that I be safe and protected in the here and now in that moment. 

Too I do not seek to change things but seek to understand things and other's.  To learn from them to hear them at times of need to ofer them a hand up if one be needed or just a set of ear's to hear a vent come from them.  I do not seek to change whom they be but in the human interactions they might find one's path.

I had one today that asked me to "read" deep into them and I said I can of course do such a thing but what would ye learn from me doing that it be ye that needs to look deep inside ye and find what is there and I will simply walk along that path with ye and we can talk on what ye choose to share.  Realized that a reading would be nothing with out the understanding of the issues.  Too this delt on "trust" issues. 
Past issue that are very much still in the here and now as they not be cleaned from them.  Put in place. 

I seek to be no leader of change nor do I think should any one be so.  Really we should never lead we should walk along with other's in guidance is all.  To call a President a leader be no more than a title as he does not make all the choices but makes the final choice after guidance and advise from others.   Other wise ye have a dictator and we know from history and modern here and now times where that path goes to. 

We need to be more with eachother as equal in "trust" that in that unity we can heal the World.

Lynn
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Past the Corridor of Fire
Through the Doors of Mist
Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
The Black Knight of Whitehall
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn