Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 06:33:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Making Dreams Come True.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Making Dreams Come True.  (Read 985 times)
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2009, 02:51:58 pm »

What is it you wish for your highness?

Ahhh now wishing for something doesn't always happen Sir Knight !

Queen Medusa
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2009, 02:39:42 pm »

What is it you wish for your highness?

Do you feel successful?

Yes !

I do in certain things my lov......................

But am still working on other things heheheehehhe

Medusa

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 01:35:09 pm »

Do you feel successful?

Yes !

I do in certain things my lov......................

But am still working on other things heheheehehhe

Medusa

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 01:03:31 pm »

Do you feel successful?

Hi All

Making dreams come true ?

MMMMM when we dream, we dream of things we would like to happen sometimes, like meeting your true lov (if there is such a thing as true lov ?) or winning lots of money etc etc etc...........

Do we desire to much in our lives, that we are not happy with our present lives that we have to dream of better things ?

Or things we feel that we need, the desire to have something can be so strong at times, that it can make you ill even.................

What is meant to be will be ? Is this a true saying ? O is it fate that leads us to where we all go ?

What if are dreams did become real and we got all what we desired ? Then what would we dream about ?

So many questions........................too little answers ?

Medusa

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 12:56:28 pm »

I think happiness is not the same as contentment, it is good to be sad sometimes so long as things are worth it.

If you know truely in your heart what success is to you - then you will be contented with your sadness too.

I think.

Smiley (Bug)   Sad (Guy)

Hmmm do i feel i'm successful....i'm not sure.  I know i have no regrets, so thats a plus Smiley  I'm not entirely happy with my life.  There's one major change i need to make to create that happiness.  Which i believe will happen, one day.  I don't care for what other's have.  In fact i find that material things don't matter to me any longer, not like they used too.  To be successful is to live in total happiness...regardless of how much money one has, or job they do, material items mean nothing.  Happiness is the key to success in my opinion.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 02:33:15 pm by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 12:52:51 pm »

Thank you,

Have you dreams that you aspire to?

I am embarking on a really wild journey now, as I feel I come to end of one road, so I'm kinda blazing a trail through the wilds at this time and have even greener pastures in my sight, keeping in my mind 'the grass is always greener' too. I think there is always greener grass - then greener again - so long as one moves forward not backward. (Or remain still as the water of life will become stagnant)

No matter which way one might go I think it is best to be contented knowing there is always enough grass to be happy.

Bug loves grass (not the funny stuff).

Yummy.

Hello Everyone.

hi BUGEYE,

i HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU.. oUR LIVES ARE WHAT WE MAKE THEM. oUR SUCCESS OR NOT IS DEPENDANT ON OURSELVES.
tHE PERCEPTION OF .. OOOH CAPS.. SORRY..  success is personal as you say.

AND the journey , yes its way more important than the destination.

well said , love to you candles xxx

« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 02:43:04 pm by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 06:40:01 am »

Hi All

Making dreams come true ?

MMMMM when we dream, we dream of things we would like to happen sometimes, like meeting your true lov (if there is such a thing as true lov ?) or winning lots of money etc etc etc...........

Do we desire to much in our lives, that we are not happy with our present lives that we have to dream of better things ?

Or things we feel that we need, the desire to have something can be so strong at times, that it can make you ill even.................

What is meant to be will be ? Is this a true saying ? O is it fate that leads us to where we all go ?

What if are dreams did become real and we got all what we desired ? Then what would we dream about ?

So many questions........................too little answers ?

Medusa

candlelight
Spirit....

Spot on?: 5

ti amo

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 04:04:16 am »

Hello Everyone.

Do you feel your life is successful?

I think the most important thing of all is making your very own definition of success regardless of 'mr and mrs Jones.' In so saying, The biggest mistake one can make is allowing other people to dictate what success is.

YOU - are success.

Status quo pressures people to be 'successful' yet many become extraordinarily wealthy without finding any contentment and all their lives are wasted in fulfilling societies expectations - sadly this pertains to the majority.

Please share what success means to you for I care not for the Jones' opinion - only yours.

People see me as a failure (yes they do and often tell me) but I live the life of my childhood dream - which isn't perfect by any means, but it is important to know - any action has consequence so be careful what you wish for.

The utmost truth is: This is your life and now is the time of change, because the past has gone and anything could happen in the future - yet it is not the end product one finds contentment in, it's the journey one travels....

...which starts right now.

Please read again just those words in bold.

Smiley

hi BUGEYE,

i HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU.. oUR LIVES ARE WHAT WE MAKE THEM. oUR SUCCESS OR NOT IS DEPENDANT ON OURSELVES.
tHE PERCEPTION OF .. OOOH CAPS.. SORRY..  success is personal as you say.

AND the journey , yes its way more important than the destination.

well said , love to you candles xxx

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Love is the answer...................now, what was the question??

http://cottagereiki.blogspot.com/
Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 07:47:29 am »

Hmmm do i feel i'm successful....i'm not sure.  I know i have no regrets, so thats a plus Smiley  I'm not entirely happy with my life.  There's one major change i need to make to create that happiness.  Which i believe will happen, one day.  I don't care for what other's have.  In fact i find that material things don't matter to me any longer, not like they used too.  To be successful is to live in total happiness...regardless of how much money one has, or job they do, material items mean nothing.  Happiness is the key to success in my opinion.
bugeye
Spirit...

« on: June 22, 2009, 07:39:03 am »

Hello Everyone.

Do you feel your life is successful?

I think the most important thing of all is making your very own definition of success regardless of 'mr and mrs Jones.' In so saying, The biggest mistake one can make is allowing other people to dictate what success is.

YOU - are success.

Status quo pressures people to be 'successful' yet many become extraordinarily wealthy without finding any contentment and all their lives are wasted in fulfilling societies expectations - sadly this pertains to the majority.

Please share what success means to you for I care not for the Jones' opinion - only yours.

People see me as a failure (yes they do and often tell me) but I live the life of my childhood dream - which isn't perfect by any means, but it is important to know - any action has consequence so be careful what you wish for.

The utmost truth is: This is your life and now is the time of change, because the past has gone and anything could happen in the future - yet it is not the end product one finds contentment in, it's the journey one travels....

...which starts right now.

Please read again just those words in bold.

Smiley
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 07:53:01 am by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: