Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 08:23:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Making Dreams Come True.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Making Dreams Come True.  (Read 986 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2009, 01:53:58 am »

Lynn I am talking about manifestation and creation of  personal reality. I took it this thread is about that? Making dreams come true.

It implies change and it implies the instigator or the leader of that change. If not change then how? If not you then who?

When you walk with God you dont need to trust God. You need to know God. When I trust you it means If you fail I will forgive you. I trust you but I dont expect you to succeed.

Knowing on the other hand is absolute faith. I know you will do something. It is intently concrete. I dont know how to explain it in a better way.

Trusting is like trying.

Knowing is like doing.

Tell a robot to try to climb the stairs and you can watch it doing exactly that."Try to climb this flight of stairs" You did not ask it to do anything but to try. Trying is not doing.  Trying to climb the stairs. When you are done laughing you might simply ask it to just do it. "Climb the stairs."

People who don't know have to trust. When you are unsure you need to trust, but when you know byond a doubt you know. It is beyond trust.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Lynn
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

The Black Knight of Whitehall

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2009, 08:43:42 pm »

Hello

I so do not agree trust implies failure.  I do not see failure in walking in trust of meself and others and further more trust in me Guides and the World around me. Be that the physical world or the mulit dimensional World or even the Spirit World I may wonder in.  I trust in that I be safe and protected in the here and now in that moment. 

Too I do not seek to change things but seek to understand things and other's.  To learn from them to hear them at times of need to ofer them a hand up if one be needed or just a set of ear's to hear a vent come from them.  I do not seek to change whom they be but in the human interactions they might find one's path.

I had one today that asked me to "read" deep into them and I said I can of course do such a thing but what would ye learn from me doing that it be ye that needs to look deep inside ye and find what is there and I will simply walk along that path with ye and we can talk on what ye choose to share.  Realized that a reading would be nothing with out the understanding of the issues.  Too this delt on "trust" issues. 
Past issue that are very much still in the here and now as they not be cleaned from them.  Put in place. 

I seek to be no leader of change nor do I think should any one be so.  Really we should never lead we should walk along with other's in guidance is all.  To call a President a leader be no more than a title as he does not make all the choices but makes the final choice after guidance and advise from others.   Other wise ye have a dictator and we know from history and modern here and now times where that path goes to. 

We need to be more with eachother as equal in "trust" that in that unity we can heal the World.

Lynn

Past the Corridor of Fire
Through the Doors of Mist
Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn
Through shadowed eyes in a dark helm
He will watch over the Soul of Light
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2009, 01:23:14 am »

Trust implies failure. It is better to know. Know something will happen. It is better than trusting that something will happen.

There is no point "trying" to change things if you cannot accept how they are in the first place.

You cannot change anything if you do not accept "What is" first.

This is where most control freaks miss the bucket. The work themselves to death because they work alone. They say "This is unacceptable" in so many ways and they criticise other people and judge them and all the rest.  Then they set aboput to change things but they have to do everything in a gross phisical way or with lots of energy expenditure.

The peaceful person says. "This is so" and accepts it and gradually becomes the leader of the change they desire to see.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Lynn
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2009, 12:52:42 am »

Hello

Making dreams come true takes well set goals and determination to follow through.  The follow through be something many do not do. 

Me mate and I set the goal to be done working at 40 and we did it sooner. I have not worked in 16 year's now.  Clear goal followed through. 

Is me life a happy one yes and yes.  Could I have more of me heart's desires if its meant to come forth it will if not I be fine as I AM.

I go day to day no more no less.  Wake in the morning with a smile on me face and go to bed with a smile on me face.  Some nights a bigger one than other nights but always a smile. Never take a negative thought to one's bed. 

I be one not to put a lot of trust in other's right up front that trust has to be earned.  Takes time.  I do fully trust in me.  I know who I be. 

"Trust is like thin ice it be broken easily. " 

Will have to find that poem maybe.  It touches a cord.

Lynn

Past the Corridor of Fire
Through the Doors of Mist
Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn
Through shadowed eyes in a dark helm
He will watch over the Soul of Light
Traveller
Spirit..

Spot on?: 3

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2009, 09:36:15 pm »

Hello you 2 Smiley

Bugeye, yes I believe things will succeed, and then I can say, "see, I told you so"., hehehehe. Trust and believing things will happen is a good start. Mix that with a dose of practicality, and you're sure to get there.

Iarla, I like this thread, including the jive-talkin', so do continue if you feel the desire too Smiley

I really think peace of mind, and a calm, clear focused vision, faith, and some practicality are the ingredience to succeeding.

iarla
Spirit..

Spot on?: 1

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2009, 02:57:22 pm »

So Travellers faith in you is setting her to receive more shennanigans and mischief from ya eh? You've added a new layer to the mystery Smiley

And Traveller, that's a great point - making peace with the present and past seems to make room for these new wishes to appear. This is acutally a really good thread, barr maybe myself and BugEyes jive talkin'  Afro

bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2009, 09:38:54 am »

Sometimes I say I'm gonna do something to Traveller, but I actually doubt myself, but traveller has alot of trust in me, and it's her trust that makes my dreams come true.

TRUE DAT!

Smiley

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html
Traveller
Spirit..

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2009, 06:46:32 pm »

Hello Bugeye and Iarla,

You 2 are hilarious I must say Smiley

But on a serious note, I believe you must be content with your current standing before you are able to move on to new things. There is no point "trying" to change things if you cannot accept how they are in the first place.

I love what you said about dropping the belief that  you are not worthy of big things, Iarla, and feel that if you desire a big change / dream, then believe you deserve it, and move toward it with all you have; goals, enthusiasm, faith, plans.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 12:31:01 am by Traveller » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2009, 01:24:18 am »

You get a comdy oscar for that one LOL. Very good. Happyness with the present moment seems to be an important starting point actually, even for visualization for the future. A common theme was making peace with the past and accepting the present.

Exactly right Iarla,

First be contented with exactly how things are - and you are free to move on.

Thanks Iarla and very well said!

Smiley

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

iarla
Spirit..

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 09:06:49 am »

You get a comdy oscar for that one LOL. Very good. Happyness with the present moment seems to be an important starting point actually, even for visualization for the future. A common theme was making peace with the past and accepting the present.

bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2009, 07:58:57 am »

If it is possible it can be true I think.

A person can wish to live on mars, and all the visualization in the world won't make it happen - it never will.

It has to be possible.

Dreams of love and career are all possible really - life just gets better and better. It's never easy because a person is always tested to the limit of his/her capacity.

It is important to be happy right now - I think.

What is it you wish for your highness?

Ahhh now wishing for something doesn't always happen Sir Knight !

Queen Medusa
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 08:00:34 am by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2009, 07:52:19 am »

Yes - in terms of status quo -you can have "Whatever You Want".

The visualization is a clear vision so the mind is just focused.

I think as the mind fills in the details it becomes more and more real until it is so detailed it just appears before you. Still there is work involved so a person should be happy acting out the daily grind of persuing the dream.

It does come to those who focus best and try hardest.

You don't get a gold medal unless you do the training - as I see it.

I've found creative visualizations great for manifesting things in my life. It's really simple, but I did learn from sources like Ask and it is Given by Esther / Hicks, Pamala Oslies radio show and Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain.

They all say the same thing. Try to imagine big and drop beliefs that you don't deserve what you want. Try to get quiet and really visualize, smell and feel your dream scenario. Imagine all your friends and family in this setting approving of your new step forward and know that the universe is putting the steps in motion.

The final bit is then to not get attached to a particular form for the manifestation of your wishes and forget about it while the cosmos takes care of it for you Smiley I manifested money, and electric fire place and a beautiful girl in a bar with a nice sense of humour. I know, I know, world peace never crossed my mind - shame on me Smiley

You might find, as I did, that it's time to think bigger. As Einstein said, Imagination is more important than knowledge. If you can't imagine it, then you may even miss it when it arrives. Don't be afraid to dream! Also, most people end their wishing with the affirmation "this of course will never actually happen". If that's what you believe, that's what will happen so regardless of which approach you take, you will be correct.

BugEye, I had to laugh at your post. You did have to get Status Quo in there didn't you Cheesy I'm a Beatles fan myself.

iarla
Spirit..

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2009, 08:06:21 pm »

I've found creative visualizations great for manifesting things in my life. It's really simple, but I did learn from sources like Ask and it is Given by Esther / Hicks, Pamala Oslies radio show and Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain.

They all say the same thing. Try to imagine big and drop beliefs that you don't deserve what you want. Try to get quiet and really visualize, smell and feel your dream scenario. Imagine all your friends and family in this setting approving of your new step forward and know that the universe is putting the steps in motion.

The final bit is then to not get attached to a particular form for the manifestation of your wishes and forget about it while the cosmos takes care of it for you Smiley I manifested money, and electric fire place and a beautiful girl in a bar with a nice sense of humour. I know, I know, world peace never crossed my mind - shame on me Smiley

You might find, as I did, that it's time to think bigger. As Einstein said, Imagination is more important than knowledge. If you can't imagine it, then you may even miss it when it arrives. Don't be afraid to dream! Also, most people end their wishing with the affirmation "this of course will never actually happen". If that's what you believe, that's what will happen so regardless of which approach you take, you will be correct.

BugEye, I had to laugh at your post. You did have to get Status Quo in there didn't you Cheesy I'm a Beatles fan myself.

Traveller
Spirit..

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2009, 06:24:29 pm »

Buyinga board sounds like a good start.

I believe moving toward the dream, setting goals, and believing it will come to fruition will make it a reality. It may not turn out 'exactly' as you planned, but it can be pretty close! Cheesy
bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2009, 05:45:19 am »

I have found in the past that so long as I consider something possible I can achieve it.

It doesn't happen in the exact manner I imagine, but there are similarities, and often enough the outcomes greatly exceed my origional expectation.

If there are areas of dis-satisfaction or something you'd like to improve, you can can change or improve those things.

Me, I have things that really disatisfy me and things that could greatly improve too, so I am going to do just that. It is fun and exciting and passionate.

I always post this icon. I want to start surfing again, and in my new place, outside my door is world class surf. I'll just buy a board and .... hang ten.

I'll buy a board.

t-

Smiley
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 05:49:48 am by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: