Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 06:25:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Wingmakers

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wingmakers  (Read 338 times)
The Universeable
Spirit..

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2009, 02:09:47 am »

I have been a wingmakers reader for many years. They have fantastic art and fantastic music to download. It is said to be of alien origin planted here for us to find and use to change.

There is something about this art and music.. It definitely changes you in a good way. Cosmos can tell us more about it. Most recently he had profound experiences.

Just some things to share.

1) All i listen to when i'm driving is the wingmakers music. It truly does change you for the better and is completely in tune with the universe. It also has a magnificent effect on you while it's working. It workings much better with you, when you are relaxing, as driving requires your concentration to be with the driving.

2) I put print outs of the paintings aroud my bed when i go to sleep, and i hardly lay down and find the energy working instantly. It heals, although at times i feel quite tired when i wake up.

3) The other night i had a magnificent experience. I was printing out all the wingmakers material i could find, and took it home, and lay it on a table in my room. I went to sleep and it felt like the energy was dancing around me, and playing beautifully while i was experiencing it. It was such a profound experience, and in the meantime it revealed more clues about a certain pastlife i had.

In one of the neruda interviews, he says the wingmakers just want us to reach our full potential. This stuff truly is the start of it.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 09:23:02 am »

No not a member just a reader.

About five to ten years ago I joined an abundance awareness workshop and they told us to read the Neruda Interviews. In the second interview Neruda creates matter from nothing. We had to get aquainted with the idea.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Comet
Spirit.

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 07:18:33 am »

I haven't read all the way thru it Eugene just getting into all it sorting thru other things first! yes i am understanding and actually everything is starting to fall into place and learning that everything happens for a reason just not sure why on things but getting my answers they will come when time is right.

How long you been a member there?

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 06:39:00 am »

Comet. Then we are in the same boat.

Have you read James from Wingmakers interview on the Project Camelot pages? Read his take on the Sovereightn integral. If you understand that then there is not much else you need to know. Gradually you will see how everything i the world falls in place with what is written there.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Comet
Spirit.

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 05:24:33 am »

I have been a wingmakers reader for many years. They have fantastic art and fantastic music to download. It is said to be of alien origin planted here for us to find and use to change.

There is something about this art and music.. It definitely changes you in a good way. Cosmos can tell us more about it. Most recently he had profound experiences.

I agree Eugene it definately has an awesome energy and the people are pretty cool i go there cause i am protected  Grin

The art work is very cool i am looking at things alittle differently thanks to the Wingmakers  Wink

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 02:44:56 pm »

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 02:18:40 pm »

Hey Cosmos

This is a brill site have visited it myself of late as well  Wink

Medusa

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 04:03:01 pm »

Cool

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
The Universeable
Spirit..

« on: June 17, 2009, 12:15:25 pm »

LINK: http://www.wingmakers.com

There are a total of twenty-four philosophical essays, four of which are contained in this section of the WingMakers' website. These represent the teachings of the WingMakers, and while it may take significant time and energy on your part to contemplate their meaning, it is a rewarding process from the standpoint of expanding your consciousness.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: