Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
June 25, 2022, 12:16:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Dairy and milk is good for you?? Cow manure!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dairy and milk is good for you?? Cow manure!!  (Read 369 times)
Alexandria
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 09:57:11 am »

alarm clock alarm clock  Ahh a morning discussion about boobs lol  Love it, made me laugh out loud literally.  Afro

Yes, one or two stories about this or that, and bam, it's bad for you and the alternatives aren't going to work blah blah.  Far be it from us to research a little more and look into the fact that most of that research comes from Dairy farmer and cattle farmer organizations. 

I refuse to eat Tyson Chicken anymore, there is a plant north of me... it's hideous and people that work there have told me enough that if I do eat chicken... it's from a local producer, no antibiotics or hormones and they aren't made into little chicken cannibals either eating feed from ground up dead relatives. 

While pregnant I craved hotdogs and steak and... ewww KFC bbq wings lol ... thank God that's almost out of my system. 

Oh, I was reading my organic milk carton, and even though there is research supporting that hormonal dairy and other foods causes issues along with animals fed antibiotics, they have to have a disclaimer on the  carton stating that there is no known evidence to support that non organic milk causes harm.  Let's always be politically correct people. Tongue
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 10:03:26 am by Alexandria » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Everything comes gradually and at its appointed hour.  Ovid

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: