Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 11:04:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Incredible ZULU Shaman Credo Mutwa, on aliens and the origins of man.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Incredible ZULU Shaman Credo Mutwa, on aliens and the origins of man.  (Read 7450 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2009, 10:28:46 am »

But, human beings found, to their horror, that the power of speech divided human beings, instead of uniting them, because the Chitauri cunningly created different languages, and they caused a great quarrel between people. Also, the Chitauri did something which has never been done before: they gave human beings people to rule over them, and they said, "These are your kings, these are your chiefs.
They have our blood in them. They are our children, and you must listen to these people because they will speak on our behalf. If you don't, we are going punish you very terribly." Before the coming of the Chitauri, before the coming of the Imbulu creatures, human beings were spiritually one. But when the Chitauri came, human beings became divided, both spiritually as well as by language. And then, human beings were given strange new feelings by the Chitauri. Human beings started to feel unsafe, and so they started making villages with very strong fences of wood around them. Human beings started becoming country makers. In other words, they started creating tribes and tribe lands, which had borders, which they defended against any possible enemy. Human beings became ambitious and greedy and they wanted to acquire wealth in the form of cattle, and sea shells. And, another thing the Chitauri forced human beings to do, they forced human beings to mine into the Earth. The Chitauri activated human women and made them to discover minerals and metals of certain types. Women discovered copper; women discovered gold; women discovered silver. And, eventually, they were guided by the Chitauri to alloy these metals and to create new metals which had never existed in Nature before, metals such as bronze and brass and others. Now, the Chitauri, further, removed the sacred rain-bringing mist from the sky and for the first time since creation, human beings looked up and saw stars, and the Chitauri told human beings that they have been wrong in believing that God dwelt under the Earth. "From now on," the Chitauri told people of this Earth, "the people of Earth must believe that God is in Heaven and they must do things here on Earth which would please this God who is in Heaven." You see, originally, human beings had believed that God was underground, that she was a very great mother who dwelt under the Earth because they saw all the green things growing from under the Earth-the grass came from below ground, the trees grew from below ground, and the people had believed, therefore, that the dead people who died go underground. But when the Chitauri turned humans' eyes towards the sky, people started believing, now, that God is in the sky and that those who die from this Earth don't go underground, but go up into the sky. And to this day, sir, throughout Africa wherever you go as an investigator, you will find this amazing-these two amazing ideas which conflict with each other. Many African tribes believe in what is called Midzimu or Badimo. Now, the word Midzimu or Badimo means "them who are in the sky". But, in Zulu-land, amongst my people, you find this amazing schism going hand-in-hand. There are Zulus who believe that the dead ones are the Abapansi, which means "the ones who are below, who are under the Earth". Then there is another idea which says Abapezulu. The word Abapezulu means "those who are above", and the word Abapansi, which is the oldest name for the spirits of the dead, means "they who are under the Earth". So, even today, sir, all over Africa amongst hundreds of tribes, you find this strange double-belief that the dead go into the sky, and side-by-side with the belief that the dead die and go under the Earth. This belief that the dead die and go under the Earth is said to date to the days when our people believed that God was a woman, the great Cosmic Mother. And, it is contrasted by the Abapezulu belief that God is a man who dwells in the sky. Now, sir, another thing that the Chitauri told our people, it is said, is that we human beings are here on Earth to change the Earth and to make it suitable for "God" to come down one day and dwell in it. And it is said that they who work to change this Earth and make it safe for the serpent god, the Chitauri, to come and dwell in it, will be rewarded with great power and with great wealth. Sir, as I have watched over many years of study, over many years of initiation of the mysteries of African shamanism, wisdom, and knowledge, I have found myself wondering why we human beings are actually destroying the Earth on which we live. We are doing something which is only done by one other species of animal, namely, the African elephant, which utterly destroys every tree in the place in which it dwells. We human beings are doing exactly this. And wherever you go in Africa, where once there were great ancient civilizations, you find desert. For example, there is the Kalahari desert in South Africa, and under the sands of that desert, I have found the ruins of ancient cities, which means that human beings turned this stretch of land, which was once green and fertile, into a desert. And, in days when I was with explorers and safari people in the Sahara regions of Africa, I also found evidence of unbelievably ancient human habitation in places where there is nothing now but angry rock and whispering sand. In other words, the Sahara Desert was once a fertile country and was turned into a desert by human beings. Why? I must ask myself, again and again, why are human beings being driven by insecurity, greed, and lust of power to turn the Earth into a desert in which, ultimately, no human being would ever be able to live? Why? Although we are all aware of the terrible dangers that this will bring about, why are we cutting huge areas of jungle in Africa? Why are we on Earth carrying out the instructions which the Chitauri programmed into us? Although my mind refuses to accept this, the answer is a terrible yes, yes, yes. Amongst the many people of wisdom who honor me with their friendship, is a man of great knowledge who lives in Israel, Dr. Sitchin.
[Editor's note: This reference is to Dr. Zecharia Sitchin, author of many provocative books about the interaction of extraterrestrial peoples with Earth humans in very ancient times.]
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: