Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 19, 2024, 09:03:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Carl Jung Dream Theorist

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Jung Dream Theorist  (Read 838 times)
sparrowhawk
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 09:56:58 am »

25 years ago I studied psychology. I was to become a psychologist........but something happened. In the middle of a class 'Personalities and the Individual', I stopped thinking, I looked around the room, and something very deep within arose to the surface. It said "Those around you all need help, they are the ones to be psychologists." I never returned to class again. Something was wrong with that 'ideal'. The 'helpers' pretending to know how to help others yet unable to help themselves. Little did I know at the time I was 'Empathic', could feel the emotion in others. I new it was there but others would always say I was wrong, hell , they got down right violent when you would tell them what they were feeling! The lips moved but that's not what there hearts were saying.  

Carl Jung ..........stuck with me though. Something about everything he said seemed to, well, already be known to be true in me. I still cannot explain it, almost as if I lived that life or somehow downloaded it into my consciousness. Thank-you medusa for bringing a few things I knew but yet did not know that I knew! Ironically I have an old friend I am parting ways with.............he is a psychologist who can't get past the Freudian way of thinking! I can not go backwards and he will not go forward, oh the irony of this life I am experiencing.

I have experienced all of Jung's dream scenarios, they are indeed so.

Great post, thank-you for sharing that....
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 09:58:32 am by sparrowhawk » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: