Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 29, 2024, 05:29:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Big Bang theory challenged: New theory on the origins of the Universe

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Bang theory challenged: New theory on the origins of the Universe  (Read 259 times)
bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 09:50:34 am »

Hello,

A very interesting read there and as far as I am concerned your analitical and quite scientific self expression is appealing, for I am naturally led to visions of geometric symetry and intricate patterns that bear meaning to personal balance.

I only speak in terms of my own instinctive impressions for the nature of belief in universal forms does cause such things as violent extremizm and dark witchcraft, and could be considered as generally negative should one choose to make judgemental values, which in itself is not an ideal mindstate. In my case 'positive/negative' are general figures of speach, lest I become vain or degenerate, and I prefer to remain clinical of view as far as is within my power, but still am affected by personal sentiment. (Bla bla bla.)

It is remarkable that Einstein Bohr Tesla and numerous scientists who revolutionized physics were of Germanic regional persuation and lived around WWI - WWII, and indeed the Nazis tinkered with flying saucer technology, and foo fighters were overly common at that time. The reasearch culminated in the H-bomb which empowered the USA to world dominance, so there is little doubt a new technology overwhealmed the european empire of colonial rule, and this began utterings of a New World Order.

I guess one would regress to the sumerians to begin, as very primative tribesmen very suddenly gained technology beyond even that of this age.

It is a very long story and is made obscure by profiteers such as Sitchin and other quite ludicrous individuals.

Oh dear ---

I type too much.

The Genetic developement is of interest as transposable genes carried into humans leaving the 'Gap' still unexplained.

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: