Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 20, 2024, 02:55:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

R.I.P Micheal Jackson

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: R.I.P Micheal Jackson  (Read 368 times)
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2009, 07:20:48 pm »

This has to be one of Jacko's finest I think.......

THRILLER

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
PrincessTiff
Spirit..

Spot on?: 2

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 07:01:59 pm »

Poor guy. If he had been buried I'd say he'd be turning in his grave.

I hate it when some one ridiculously famous passes on, it's like the world stops and for weeks afterwards people dig and dig and dig and rumours circulate, secrets are disclosed and respect for the person flies out the window.

Heck, we could be still having this conversation in 10 years if it's going to be like Princess Diana!

I believe Michael Jackson was a troubled man, but I refuse to listen to anything the media wants to say about him, as I believe them to be biased.

I wonder what really went down when he was a child. Obviously it would have been tough, growing up in front of the whole world....hmmmm

I hope the media let MJ rest in peace soon, I'm sick of turning on the TV or radio only to find another 'breaking story' or rumour.

For those who don't believe, there is no proof possible; for those who do believe, there is no proof necessary.
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 01:08:09 pm »

MMMMM Look at this one Tiff ...........................

Jackson's Dad Aced Out of Will

Michael Jackson signed a will in 2002 providing for his children and his mom, but leaving nothing to daddy Joe -- this according to the Wall Street Journal.

As we reported yesterday, attorney John Branca has the will and plans to file it with the court within 30 days of the singer's death. According to the will, Jackson reportedly left his estate -- estimated at $1 billion -- to his mother, three children and one or more charities.

As for why Joe was left out -- Jackson has said during his childhood his father beat him.[/size]

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/jacksons-dad-aced-out-of-will/

Michael Jackson's Will Surfaces

We've learned Michael Jackson's lawyer has a copy of the singer's will and he intends to file it with the court.

We're told the Jackson family doesn't have a copy of the will in attorney John Branca's possession. It's unclear how many wills Jackson made but Branca believes it's the most current.

Branca has a long history with Jackson. In 1985, Branca brokered the deal for Jackson to purchase The Beatles' publishing catalogue.

Branca and Jackson stopped working together in 2006 but the singer hired him back just three weeks ago.

[/size]

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/29/michael-jacksons-will-surfaces/

Medusa

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
PrincessTiff
Spirit..

Spot on?: 2

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2009, 08:35:37 pm »

I heard yesterday on the radio that there's now rumours circling that his children aren't his children!

I was in my car when I heard this and I turned the radio off. It really angers me when people publicise stuff like this all over the world, when someone has died. I mean, does no one have any respect any more?

The poor guy isn't here to defend himself, and hullo...the children as someone has said are 12, 11 and 7. They're children. Not adults, children. And their father has just died, the world has pretty much exploded with rumours and secrets, and now someone has a sick enough mind to dare say that these grieving children, were not actually Michael Jackson's children.

I am disgusted with the world!

For those who don't believe, there is no proof possible; for those who do believe, there is no proof necessary.
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2009, 10:25:55 am »

It's the children we have to hope and prey for now !

Medusa

Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2009, 01:32:14 pm »

Your right, he'll no longer be alone.  Once he's reflected upon his life here on earth, and rested a little, he'll also be happy once again Smiley  I do think of his children though.  I was reading today that they've never had a teacher, we're never allowed friends and only had each other.  These children are 12, 11 and 7, i'm sure their father loved them very much.  I just hope that once these up and coming custody battles are over...that these children can live a normal, happy, care free lives.
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2009, 01:20:21 pm »

Yeah, i believe he created Neverland to try and relive the childhood he never had.  For one who was constantly surrounded by people, he was the loneliest of souls Sad

Ohhh yes Amb's with you there !

Well he won't be alone now !

There are some wicked pic's coming out as well ...........

medusa

Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2009, 01:02:54 pm »

Yeah, i believe he created Neverland to try and relive the childhood he never had.  For one who was constantly surrounded by people, he was the loneliest of souls Sad
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2009, 12:57:27 pm »

Yes I agree with what you have been saying there Amb's hun.................

Micheal didn't really a childhood like any other child either, all 9 of the children in his family were 'pushed' or 'coaxed' to a certain extent into the music business in one way or another................

They was and still are dam good singers, but when you are at that age and having to do so much as an adult does, you dont really have much of a normal childhood growing up.............

He had to grow up fast like the other brohers and sisters in his family...............

I don't think he really found true lov either !

His "NeverLand" will become another "Graceland" even, a living monument to him !

Although have said, that he built it more as a play ground for himself, as he never really had a normal time growing up and wanted to relive what he had missed............

God bless and now you can rest in peace !

Medusa

Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2009, 12:27:50 pm »

It's alway's sad when someone passes.  The greatest sadness with Michael's is, i don't think he ever found true happiness.  For someone who at various moments in his life appeared to have everything....everything but happiness.  I find that so very sad Sad  He was a musical genius, a fantastic dancer.  I've been thinking about his life on a spiritual level.  To me he was a tortured soul, never lived in the real world because of the world fame had created for him from such a young age.  I think of the lessons he as a soul chosen.....may he rest in peace. My heart goes out to his dear children.
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2009, 04:42:59 am »

Comet
Spirit.

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 03:34:30 am »

Rest in Peace Michael!

bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 11:51:37 pm »

The man brought alot of love into the world.

My heart goes out to his old mum, his siblings also musical genius's, and especially his children, not to mention the millions of fans.

My tribute to a man who had the courage to always be childlike, a gentle man, I think this world broke his heart.

Yer in my heart Jacko.

I'm sad because he was the greatest. Now the pop industry slumps into shameless mediocrity and there is no great one to show how it's really done.

The music is forever!

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html
The Universeable
Spirit..

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 02:34:54 am »

Certainly a massive contributor to the music industry.
harryhoudini
Spirit....

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 02:10:44 am »

sad loss of a brilliant artist and showman...........................

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: