Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 29, 2024, 10:26:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Our dream state

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our dream state  (Read 255 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 02:42:33 am »

i dont wanna sound creepy, but right when I woke up this moring, I dreamt that Eugene and Cosmos were healing others, me included. My neck to be precise. It was no longer two inches off. Then it popped back into place. I thought I dreamt this due to just joining this site. Perhaps not.

Cosmos, yes, healing does happen in dreams, from ourselves and others, imo formed from personal experience.
Hmmm.
Not creepy at all. We heal automatically when we share each others resonance. The resonance of my "healthy" neck teaches your neck on a quantum level how to behave healthy and then healing seems to happen spontaneosly.

That was why I set up a fountain meditation for us here too.

Sometimes I think we just chatter along while bigger invisible beings live through us. They might communicate and ask us to use the body to heal another body on levels we are not even aware of. Like dreaming for example. I get the weirdest dreams lately. Since I started this place.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 02:47:10 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 01:04:27 pm »

i dont wanna sound creepy, but right when I woke up this moring, I dreamt that Eugene and Cosmos were healing others, me included. My neck to be precise. It was no longer two inches off. Then it popped back into place. I thought I dreamt this due to just joining this site. Perhaps not.

Cosmos, yes, healing does happen in dreams, from ourselves and others, imo formed from personal experience.

MMMM You could still be right there 'littleladybug' Eugene and Cosmos could very well being healing each other, by working with each other ..............

There are many way in which we heal each other.........from just listening to someone to helping them with their shopping babes !

Medusa
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
littleladybug
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 12:21:30 pm »

I dont know what you looked like because both of you were to the right side of me. My thoughts of who was there was you and Eugene. One of you put a metal device over my head and then left to another room. I had to remain still in order for it to work. Then others came in from the left side of me, I did see a black lady and some white guys. I went over to talk to them and the device slipped. My neck bones were free floating and then popped. I saw two human shapes beside me to my right, it was the two of you. Then I woke up.

What made you think of healing in the dream state while driving to work?

The Universeable
Spirit..

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 03:26:13 am »

Very interesting ladybug,
What did we look like?  Grin
littleladybug
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 11:05:25 am »

Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 09:32:33 am »

Driving to work this morning, i realised our dream state is our own personal pschycological laboratory, where we work with ourselves. Afterall, we can heal our ourselves in our dream state.

Smiley

And if we can learn to heal ourselves....................we can heal others around us !

Medusa

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 09:07:03 am »

Oh yes. Not just when you dream.

When you were driving to work in silence thinking you were also working.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
The Universeable
Spirit..

Spot on?: 4

« on: June 26, 2009, 01:52:07 am »

Driving to work this morning, i realised our dream state is our own personal pschycological laboratory, where we work with ourselves. Afterall, we can heal our ourselves in our dream state.

Smiley

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: