Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 11:37:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Do we get judged after death?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we get judged after death?  (Read 649 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2009, 06:22:01 am »

You remind me of an incident I had once.

I am not very much able to see ghosts or see into the astral realm. I feel them more than see them. But when I open my imagination to seeing them I normally do.

I was sitting with a full blown Psychic friend in a garden at a spiritual get together when she asked me to.............. she said: Eugene sorry to interrupt but there is a woman standing on your side DEMANDING your attention. She was drawn to your light and you CAN help her. (She knows I dont like to lay claim to my abilities ad sometimes I doubt them.) She is wet and shivering.

What can i do for her? I asked.

You will know. She said.

I closed my eyes and I saw a woman in a yellow soaked dress shivering and looking at me questioningly. I sent her love and warmth and she stopped shivering but she was still fidgeting.  Further behind her I saw the white light tunnel. I suddenly realized this woman is between realities and she needs to know what to do. I said: Go into the light sweetheart. As I saw her question grow on her face I said.....its ok. Its dry and warm there.....you were supposed to go there when you saw it the first time. ...........Its ok love. Go. This all happened mentally. I didn't say a word with my mouth.

She confirmed warily and turned and walked toward the light. But before I could see her enter the light which was a way off like 20 metres or so my friend interrupted saying. Thak you. She's left now.

It took about five minutes all and all.

Then my psychic friend described the woman in the yellow dress to me to a T. Exactly the way I saw her. She did this to prove to me that it was not my imagination. Only my friend did not see the light but all the rest she observed like a spectator and hearing what I was saying. To me it was one of those memorable experiences i'll never forget.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: