Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 02:49:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Do we get judged after death?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we get judged after death?  (Read 647 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2009, 11:06:42 pm »

I think the only real judgment we get (if you can call it that) is whe you do your life review through the hearts of hose you have touched and influenced.

Ramtha says that it is the regret factor that inspires you to incarnate again and to try to do it better. Reincarnation has nothing to do with Karma. It is your souls inspiration to try again.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2009, 09:32:32 am »

Oh I had the whole set form te Monroe institute but I never went trough it all. I saved it on a hard drive that is now stolen. It was a deep meditation with hemi sync and all.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 09:26:21 am »

Focus 27 is one of the focus levels Robert Monroe created/named.
Robert Monroe was one of the first to write about his OBE/astral projections in a somewhat scientific manner. Bruce Moen studied with him in the Monroe institute.....

When traveling astral Monroe discovered different layers where time, space and experience was somewhat different than the others... He called them focus levels.. there's 10 where the body is asleep and the mind is awake, 15 where time and space are non-existent.. 23 to 25 where the false heavens and hells are 27 is sort of a freehaven of the dead not hindered by believe constructs.. It is from there most (human helpers reside, possibly also the focus level where the akashaic records are found.)
I am writing this from memory and have not studied his books thoroughly so i may have made a mistake or two, but the general idea stays the same..

Wih Love,
Eelco

Lets keep a light burning
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2009, 08:32:41 am »

I think its real.

I think there is a place where all thoughts are manifest. I mean I know that in theory but I also believe it. Sometimes my idle thinking manifests AS I think it. Sometimes I read a manual on how to run energy and while I am not even trying, as I read and imagine what the author is saying it happens and I get results without trying.

This proves to me that we are immensely more powerful than we realize. I also believe we share multiple realities. I might have a conversations in a cave around a fire with you while you are having the same conversation around a fireplace in a lounge with me. We might share the same obstacles and walls but mine might be different to yours.

That was a fantastic projection BTW.

Can you explain what you mean by Focus27 ?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 08:37:19 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2009, 07:37:26 am »

I've wrote the next post on sf a while ago. It is the only time i've done a retrieval like this..
Maybe its helpful for this thread..If not it at least showes a glimpse of how i view astral travel/imagination....

---------------------------------------------
I have always had trouble visualizing, but sometimes i am able to come up with an impression of surroundings and events..
Just now i was in the tub trying to relax, my monkey mind was babbling as ever...

I was trying to see my place in focus 27.. I have created several places in the past. This time I couldn`t see any one of those places. my efforts felt straining so i let go... thinking about the difference between obe and viewing the astral from your body I sensed a room high up in a building. a man was walking to the window and I knew he was going to or already killed himself by jumping through.. I approached and asked if i could help.. he was a bit startled. I told him rather blunt i was in a bathtub projecting to him and that he had died already.. He said no, but i am going to and jumped..
he immediately was back in the room. So I asked what he believed would happen after death. He said there was nothing..So (I think with help) i/we let the back of the room dissolve in blackness.. He the understood and said so there is consciousness after death? I told him yes and said we could take him to a place where there were others. he saw somebody that was with me and followed us... we arrived at a gate (I think the gate at the entrance of the park.I tried to visualize it before and found myself there..could have created it as an entrance for myself not sure)..
Others approached him and the man left with them. The beeing with me suggested to go to my place and sit near the fire..Until now i always envisioned my place as very natural..cave`s, open clearing in woods near rivers and such. never a house like structure with a fireplace, But there i was siting near the fire...

So what do you think fantasy or retrieval??

With Love,
Eelco

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 06:22:01 am »

You remind me of an incident I had once.

I am not very much able to see ghosts or see into the astral realm. I feel them more than see them. But when I open my imagination to seeing them I normally do.

I was sitting with a full blown Psychic friend in a garden at a spiritual get together when she asked me to.............. she said: Eugene sorry to interrupt but there is a woman standing on your side DEMANDING your attention. She was drawn to your light and you CAN help her. (She knows I dont like to lay claim to my abilities ad sometimes I doubt them.) She is wet and shivering.

What can i do for her? I asked.

You will know. She said.

I closed my eyes and I saw a woman in a yellow soaked dress shivering and looking at me questioningly. I sent her love and warmth and she stopped shivering but she was still fidgeting.  Further behind her I saw the white light tunnel. I suddenly realized this woman is between realities and she needs to know what to do. I said: Go into the light sweetheart. As I saw her question grow on her face I said.....its ok. Its dry and warm there.....you were supposed to go there when you saw it the first time. ...........Its ok love. Go. This all happened mentally. I didn't say a word with my mouth.

She confirmed warily and turned and walked toward the light. But before I could see her enter the light which was a way off like 20 metres or so my friend interrupted saying. Thak you. She's left now.

It took about five minutes all and all.

Then my psychic friend described the woman in the yellow dress to me to a T. Exactly the way I saw her. She did this to prove to me that it was not my imagination. Only my friend did not see the light but all the rest she observed like a spectator and hearing what I was saying. To me it was one of those memorable experiences i'll never forget.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 05:46:58 am »

Well our vibrations speed can easily be considered "dead" by other entities living in faster vibration. You need a vibration match to be able to influence another vibrational reality.

They say that the astral feels as real as here and you can also walk into walls. Only your creations happen so much faster.

Some of these faster entities who create the orbs say that to them we are like very slow moving statues. They say they leave us for a few of their days at a time and on return they find we only moved a few inches.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 05:48:52 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 05:26:07 am »

yes they do, but they won't be able to reach you if there is no opening in your believesystem to do so..It seems because of our density on earth we (the living) are able to assist more in saving people from their own hell..

Somehow we can pierce more easily through the illusions of the dead than the dead can

With Love,
Eelco

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 05:14:17 am »

Yes I read somethig simmilar. You go to hell if you believe in it and after a while you begin to question the expereince of hell itself and that liberates you from hell.

If you believe in liberators then they will come and fetch you too.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 04:59:47 am »

I think it depends on our believes here...
After death we go to a place where time and space are limitless, Our manifestation powers are instant. So what you think of is what you get...

Believe in hell and you'll be there, believe in heaven and up you go...
For about as long as your thought up place suits your believes...
As soon as you start questioning the validity of your experience there's a chance to go somewhere else..

Bruce Moen describes this in his books.. After having done one retrieval by accident i am inclined to believe this...
Not sure how to create my afterlife though, but that will take another few years hopefully...

With Love,
Eelco

Lynn
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

The Black Knight of Whitehall

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2009, 11:22:17 am »

Hello

I would not go to call it judgement but I am sure there are "lessons" there given out like her in the living body that we may see as being judged. 

Lynn

Past the Corridor of Fire
Through the Doors of Mist
Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
The Black Knight of Whitehall
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn
Through shadowed eyes in a dark helm
He will watch over the Soul of Light
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 10:13:25 am »

Yep. There really is no right or wrong. Not now, not ever. Judgment is all a man made thing.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Traveller
Spirit..

Spot on?: 3

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 05:58:36 am »

I don't believe we get judged after death, either. I think we would reflect on the life we've lead, what we've learnt from it, and then choose what to do next.
candlelight
Spirit....

Spot on?: 5

ti amo

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 01:32:25 am »

Smiley  yeah actually, no. i would change my reply.. no we dont get judged, not even by ourselves..  Smitten Smitten Smitten

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Love is the answer...................now, what was the question??

http://cottagereiki.blogspot.com/
Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 10:00:57 am »

Judged for what?  No, i don't believe so.  I think we reflect back upon our time here on earth, lesson's we've learned, mistakes we've made.....then decide what to do next.  Either prepare for our next incarnation or kick back and relax a while lol Smiley

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: