Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 18, 2021, 10:50:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

9 Tips to Treat Colds and Flu the 'Natural' Way

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9 Tips to Treat Colds and Flu the 'Natural' Way  (Read 1628 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2009, 07:38:03 am »

We have this medicine here in South Africa called "One day flu cure"

It looks like watery ground cinnamon paste. I dont know what is in there but it definitely has an overdose of cinamon. Burns like hell. But it does cure you in 24 hours.

I think tea with lemon honey and cinnamon and even fresh ginger will do nicely. And for congestion? Chillie food. Its also excellent for free radicals and a boost to your immune system.

There is a samoosa seller friend of mine here at my shopping centre. Mohammed (well one of them anyway) He works off the pavement and cooks them right there. Really good hot fresh cooked Samoosas.

Anyway He makes his own Chilli sauce and it is to die for. When you open the bottle and smell it hits you in the sinus. Smiley

He says its a common cold defense of his people and he sells double the quantity in winter.

Just have some genuine dairy fresh cream nearby when you eat the stuff. Its amaising how the cream removes the burn. I once had this salad that consisted of pure green fresh chillies and cream only. When you eat it cruches away as if you are eating raw green beans and it does not burn one bit. Only where you are moling it in your mouth it burns sometimes.

Dairy cream completely anhilates Capsiucum. Not too much cream when you are sick though. Dairy is probably the reason why our colds are so bad. (The ones who get them.)

I haven't had a cold in 15 years or so. But then I also don't use dairy. Only for taste but not as a nutrition if you know what I mean.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: