Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 18, 2024, 06:57:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Automatic Writing/Drawing

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Automatic Writing/Drawing  (Read 334 times)
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 06:57:51 am »

its funny when  you get them feelings of pressure moving your hand...............  Coolsmiley

Know that feeling babes

You can't stop it & am excited as too what "they" want you too write !

Medusa
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
harryhoudini
Spirit....

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 05:42:20 am »

its funny when  you get them feelings of pressure moving your hand...............  Coolsmiley
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 01:12:27 pm »

Hey HarryH

I tried this for the first time a few yrs ago and found it fascinating lov................. knowing that it wasn't me doing it, but then it was me doing it Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??

You know what I mean heheehhe

I have on the other hand had the experience more, when I have been doing a reading or connected with someone online, and my guide has been around me !

I've all of a sudden just started to go off typing and not realised that it wasnt me doing it but the spirit of someone who had come through and wanted me to pass something on to the person I was 'reading' for !

Bit like going through a 'Trance" in some way, but then not in other !

Medusa

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
harryhoudini
Spirit....

Spot on?: 4

« on: June 27, 2009, 05:54:25 am »

thought this might be of interest to some, remember Rome was'nt built in a day it takes time practise and mainly patience, but after a while the results will astound you......................... dragonfire
Take a few pieces of blank paper and place these on a table/desk in front of you. Have a pencil, pen or piece of graphite nearby and then close your eyes. Let your body relax starting at your forehead, feel the creases or wrinkles disappear and you face sag a little as you move down to relax your neck and shoulders. Follow this down to your arms, body, legs and feet. Take your time and let every part of you relax. Once relaxed, keep your eyes closed and say in your mind "I am open to channel let my hand be a way to communicate". Then either open your eyes or add a bit more detail about who or what you want to receive information from. If you want to receive messages from your spirit guide then ask for this. In this period before picking up the graphite/pen/pencil, while your eyes are still closed, you could ask a specific question of your guide or the being you wish to channel. This question can be anything you like and they may answer through you.

Once you have asked and your eyes are open, just take the graphite/pencil/pen in your writing hand and wait for inspiration and begin writing or drawing.  It is quite possible you will find pictures being formed by your hand to answer the question or forge some kind of communication. Or if inspiration does not come, if you do not get a feeling that the time is right, then place your hand and graphite/pencil/pen to the paper as if you are going to write and let anything that enters your mind come out on to the paper. This may produce genuine automatic writing/drawing or it coukld just be random stuff from your subconscious. But even the subconscious can hold secrets and gain access to your higher self thus giving you insights and connections with the spiritual entities or energies.

You may discover that you are happier to draw pictures so they may form instead of words. Or you may find words do form but make no sense. The point is to try and study the detail later, for now just let your hand do the talking.

When you feel exhausted or feel that you have done enough, say "I wish to end contact, be safe until we meet again" and the session will end. This method has been used by many to channel whole books of information which could be printed/examined as they stand or edited by you.  Be patient and let the spirits guide you.

After finishing your session, do some other things with the day then go back to the writing/drawings you made and examine them with the question you asked in mind.  See if the pictures/writing give some glimpse as to what the answer can be.  Then follow this procedure as often as feels good and you will begin to see answers and solutions to the things you ask.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: