Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 06:21:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Where do we come from?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do we come from?  (Read 390 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2009, 05:08:36 pm »

Guilt is entirely a fallacy. A complete illusion.

In this universe there are no laws really. Yes we make them up to ensure things run smoothly but its not a sin to break them. When the building is on fire you dont have to feel guilty about running over the grass ignoring the "Dont walk on the grass" sign. Our laws and agreements should be seen that way.

There really is NOTHING to be guilty about. Undertanding and accepting human nature in others and in you will bring you to understanding rather than to judgment.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Alexandria
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2009, 04:47:48 pm »

Well since I'm not in trouble lol

I'd never thought guilt as a way of punishing yourself until recently.  I mistook it for being responsible.  I was raised in a Baptist town.  The people truly are lovely in most ways.  Who am I to judge?  Still, it's not a lifestyle I can really get on board with.  Sex of course is not talked about and of course more than one partner, divorce, a second marriage... quite taboo. 

Being able to be open with one another with our bodies shouldn't be something that's "evil."  I'm not saying throw yourself an orgy for the sake of sex, but when one feels a connection for whatever reason.... it shouldn't be so wrong to explore it.

There again... why should any experience as long as it's consensual be considered trauma instead of learning?  Obviously rape would be traumatic. But being with someone and learning likes and dislikes should not be as long as both parties went into it with free will.

Everything comes gradually and at its appointed hour.  Ovid
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2009, 04:31:47 pm »

From me? Hahaha!!

We just go where the conversation takes us. Actually this story fits well with the topic in a broad sense. I am happy that my first real expereince was when I was 19 and it was beautiful. Its only a few years later at 24 that I had an encounter with a virgin. Her older sister that I had an encounter with got her to come to me.

When I learned that it was her first time I wanted to stop but she insisted that she wanted me to be her first and it was confirmed before hand that we will not have any strings attached. I was a free happy batchelor at the time.

It was a tender situation but it came out good. I realized then that I would rather not deal with a virgin again. Too much responsability to ensure her first impressions around sex is not traumatic in any way. buck2

I really wish the world will drop all the "stuff" they associate with sex so they can be free of all the trauma they cause themself. But the elite set it up that way because "Guilt seeks punishment"

Being creators we subconciously create many troubles that keep us up and obviously away from attaining enlightenment because we feel guilt and we feel we deserve the bad breaks. It is such a clever ploy to prevent us from bringing our enegy past second Chakra to our crown. It is cruel actually.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Alexandria
Spirit.

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2009, 04:06:30 pm »

That site links to a lot of others!  Will be fun reading Grin

I suppose it was typical... everyone else in my town was priming their children to marry, produce children, and take over family businesses. A lot of control.

The losing of virginity should be special, not b/c it's something to guard with your life, b/c you are open to who you are, what you want, and are going into an experience without guilt.  People are guilty to say, "I want you," to someone else.  Women are still afraid in many parts of the world to say they enjoy sex! God forbid they enjoy their bodies or what not.  Someone might call them a whore.  On the flip side, a man who enjoys sex is a player or womanizer. 

When we consent and go into something without fear the guilt factor shouldn't even be there. 

hmmm am I going to get in trouble for kind of taking this off topic?lol

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2009, 03:38:23 pm »

http://www.falsebeliefs.com/ Another one I found.

You had the typical upbringing. Here too. It makes me want to cry. They teach women that their virginity is worth their lives and men are after it.

How sick is that? Through all this we have to come to terms with our hormones and desires without feeling guilty and condemning ourself.

But the men get their way anyway and it takes two to do it so I suppose the women do it too but at what cost? Guilt is a terrible thing.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Alexandria
Spirit.

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 03:23:17 pm »

Yes, there are still those types of women.  I do see it and it's sad.

When I was growing up I was taught actually that men were untrustworthy and wanted only one thing.  I was also taught not to marry ever. So what do I do?  I decide that being told what to do was a trap so I jumped into marriage at 23.  I can relate to wanting the family scenario with the perfect house, kids, husband etc.  That really doesn't exist except on Leave it to Beaver.

There's more I'd say as far as agreeing that some women get all those things and then it's... what's next?  They usually have no answer as you say. Actually, I just finished a research paper for a college class on this subject, about families changing and the woman's roles.

I may hop on over to my personal space to expound on this, however.

Now, I'd like to have seen a bit more on Hollow Earth in the truth website.  I've always had a kind of fascination for it and have been curious about going to Mt. Shasta and a cave in Kentucky that are theorized entrances.

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 02:35:07 pm »

I read that part and I have to say I found a lot of the kind of women he is reffering to alhough I believe they are dying out.

I look at all the romantic dreams I see in the world and most women dreams is what I call the "Farytale paradigm"

They want the hansome man , the car the house the picket fence and a few children. When I inquire further I get nothing. "And then?" Once you have those things what next? Sometimes it really seems like they were programmed only to think of that. Most of them have no clue what to do further except to make more money. Sad

For me that is a sideline issue of life. Its not the reason for living. For most women getting a household is THE thing to aim for in life.

Now I like to think that because we reincarnate cross gender we tend to balance now. I find more and more women I like because they see there is more to life than having a family and raising children.   

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Alexandria
Spirit.

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 02:11:05 pm »

I have skimmed the page and I'm enjoying reading it

I came to a part though where apparently women are one of the main causes of slavery.... Now what I have trouble with there is... I've seen some men more clingy, weepy, and shrewish than women in my lifetime.  And I can't remember the last time I cried because I wanted my way and hoped to coerce another person.  Maybe when I was 4 and then my grandmother gave me a good spanking lol buck2

I'm going to reread some of the other sections and get a feel for them.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 02:13:11 pm by Alexandria » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 06:43:44 am »

You might want to read this site. http://www.truthism.com

I have been reading it all morning.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Alexandria
Spirit.

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 01:30:22 pm »

This post renewed my interest in reading a book I've been putting off.  It's in ebook format(gives me a wee headache to read lol) so I printed it out and it's around 500 pages of teeny tiny print.  In other words I avoid it out of laziness.  It's called The Sirius Mystery and I think maybe it's time to simply take the time and read the monster.

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« on: June 16, 2009, 03:18:03 am »

The Sumerian cuneiform deciphering skills of Zecharia Sitchin, a linguist in command of many ancient languages who has set the scientific world on its ear with his astounding interpretations of ancient writings. In 1976, Sitchin's first book, The Twelfth Planet, began an odyssey that has literally transformed the field of ancient history; in 1993 came the sixth book in his Earth Chronicle series, When Time Began. Among other mind boggling assertions, this book links the complex calendar of Stonehenge and the puzzling ruins of Tiahuanacu in Peru to the ancient culture of the Sumerians, and by extension, to the Nibiruans, who are also called the Anunnaki. These are the folks Sitchin insists not only created the Sumerian culture, but who also genetically created human beings as we know them. And yes, they live on this mysterious 12th planet, Nibiru.

To date, Sitchin has deciphered more then 2,000 clay cylinders from that ancient land on the Persian Gulf that existed some 6,000 years ago. Some of these fragments, which date to 4,000 B.C., are in museums around the world. One fragment in particular, presently in Germany, indicates that Earth is the seventh planet, counting in from Pluto. The time frame here is four millennia before modern astronomy confirmed the existence of Pluto as an actual planet in our solar system. So how did an ancient race of people know this fact? Sitchin says it is because these ancient people did not come from Earth, but from Nibiru. Profound family squabbles eventually caused the Nibiruans to abandon planet Earth, leaving human beings to fend for themselves. These early humans would never possess the ability to travel among the stars like their creators, nor would they possess the immortality of their creators. Eons later, however, we humans finally have sent an intelligently designed satellite probe beyond the confines of our solar system. Are we repeating our past? This is but one of the perplexing questions Sitchin investigates in the Earth Chronicles. Not only an eminent archaeologist, Sitchin is also a formidable analyst of ancient cultures, in fact, perhaps the best ever.

His explicative comparisons of similar but disparate mythologies provide a fuller understanding of world religions. Among other things, Sitchin's investigations indicate that there may be an outpost in orbit around Mars preventing current humans from getting there (a fact verified by both U.S. and Russian space probe problems in that neighborhood). But the primary focus of this impressive research is ancient Sumer. The decipherment of that culture's clay tablets, buried for millennia, reveals roots that stretch all the way back to 450,000 B.C. The reason Sitchin was motivated to learn to read cuneiform tablets was his initial curiosity as a

boy concerning the meaning of "Nefilim", an enigmatic group mentioned in the Old Testament. Translated, "Nefilim" means "those who came down." "Came down from where" is the starting point that makes the Earth Chronicles better reading than any Sherlock Holmes mystery. In order to unlock the mystery, Sitchin takes on a journey all around the world to ancient cities and former civilizations.

It would be impossible to do justice to his research in such a brief review as this one; however, there are some very significant findings on the existence of this other race of people. Perhaps the most compelling is the "face on Mars," the structure in the area called Cydonia on the Red Planet. What is it? If the relationship of the face on Mars is analysed for its distance to other pyramidal structures also discovered on Mars, the geometric relationship is found to be identical to the distances of the Egyptian Sphinx and the pyramids in the surrounding areas of Egypt. Sitchin concluded the placement of these pyramids indicates that they served as landing markers for the Nibiruans after they entered the Earth's atmosphere from outer space. Sitchin also has asserted that the early pyramids were not designed by the Egyptians. NBC-TV aired a program on Nov.10, 1993 entitled "The Mystery of the Sphinx", indicating that the Sphinx is 2,000 years older than previously thought. This corroborates Sitchin's findings that someone other than the Egyptians designed the pyramids.

One astounding assertion after another has made Sitchin the most controversial writer of our time because he challenges everything we thought we knew about human civilization. It's easy to dismiss Sitchin's research in the same way that other people dismiss UFO's, Eric Von Daniken and countless other researchers who claimed to have found evidence for extraterrestrial visitors to this planet. But Sitchin is well aware of this devil's advocacy, and vaporizes the arguments of skeptics with solid scholarship, including the most rigorous translations of Sumerian text, Vedic tales and excerpts from the original Greek and Hebrew versions of the Bible. This ability to translate many languages is no small achievement. Those of us who will never possess the ability to decipher 6,000-year-old clay tablets must trust that Sitchin has done his job accurately. But his sources reveal an utter integrity, including the finest, most respected citations and references imaginable.

The two most recent individuals to pay attention to Sitchin were Colin Powell and Norman Schwarzkopf, the American Generals who were key figures in the recent Gulf War. The landing place of the Nibiruans was in an area once called Eridu, now called Southern Iraq. The main reason Saddam Hussein was not captured was because he was holding out in an ancient step pyramid constructed by one of those early civilizations mentioned by Sitchin, and which the Americans were loathe to bomb, because of their inestimable historical value. Once the gloss of the media is removed from consensus reality, an entirely new picture emerges as to who knows what concerning what Sitchin has uncovered. This writer may never know who knows what, but the circumstantial evidence in the Earth Chronicles concerning the Nibiruans is absolutely compelling.

Where does one look for their arrival?
Answer: In the Southern skies. The fact becomes incontrovertible once you study Sitchin. He points out that NASA has located a massive black object in the Southern skies, and the recent reactivation of the telescopes in Argentina and Chile seems to indicate a renewed interest in that portion of the heavens. Assimilating all the findings is really beyond the ability of any single person; however, a dedicated team could assemble all the relevant information. Though the information would necessarily be classified top secret, Sitchin has in fact laid out all the secrets in the Earth Chronicles. It is now up to us to revamp our own understanding of who we are as a species called humans so we can, as Sitchin says, "be more prepared when the Anunnaki arrive."

Many of us will never travel all over the world to visit the ancient observatories. However, Sitchin has, and what he has found concerning the placement of these observatories on the surface of the Earth also is startling. All the observatories are inclined to the Southern hemisphere. They also are on the same Earth latitude. In his latest book, we learn that many of these observatories measure exact lunar and solar rising and settings with an accuracy unmatched by any modern measuring equipment. The field of astronomy and astrology are made completely understandable by Sitchin, who shows that the concept of "Divine Time" was something these ancient astronomer priests created to predict the arrival of their creators. Farfetched, to be sure, but when logic and patience are afforded to Sitchin's conclusions, one comes away with the realization that humanity has been misled in regards to our actual origins.

The big question, of course, is what will these beings whom we have confused with gods think of us now? In the past we were not granted the same powers they had, but as a result of thousands of years of genetic selection, we have in some ways become like gods. Most all of the ancient languages have now been deciphered, and the 22 Hebrew letters have been found to contain information based on light generating systems. Our understanding of torodial force fields, fibonacci series, fractals and open topological vector spaces have been expressed in the language of mathematics. Star fields begin to look more like computer generated printouts than random points of light in the night sky. If there is one thing Sitchin has definitely accomplished, it has been to expand the human imagination. The legendary cultures of Atlantis and Lemuria no longer apear fantastic, but as efforts of other races to survive on planet Earth. The SETI project, the government's official Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence has been cancelled, and then reactivated by a private consortium of companies. The most recent Mars probe completely disappeared. The answer given to these enigmas are unsatisfactory, when weighted against the evidence that another race of people is about to visit our planet, as they apparently have many times in the past. Remember, it takes Earth one year to orbit the sun. It takes Nibiru 3,600 years, according to Sitchin. Therefore, one year for the Nibiruans is equal to 3,600 Earth years. He has completed all this research, he says, to prepare us, the human race, for the return of our creators.

The work of Zecharia Sitchin is without question the most mind stretching cosmology available to date. Furthermore, it appears unchangeable academically.

I personally recommend everyone to begin reading Zecharia Sitchin immediately.

Here: http://www.mars-earth.com/sitchintext.htm
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 03:20:36 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: