Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 09:56:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Coincidence maybe?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coincidence maybe?  (Read 357 times)
candlelight
Spirit....

Spot on?: 5

ti amo

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2009, 08:44:33 am »

Smiley  amberley's ramblings or rambling with amberly...

youre doing good girl... good learning :-) see that basis i think..is paying attention .... Smitten
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Love is the answer...................now, what was the question??

http://cottagereiki.blogspot.com/
Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2009, 08:11:37 am »

Also....oh here i go on my rambling roll lol....today i feel much more confident in myself and abilities.  I know i have a terrible habit of needing someone to hold my hand, to give reassurance, so i don't allow self doubt to niggle and eat away.  Thats why i started this thread, as they were starting to creep in.  Thank you to everyone who replied Smitten
Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2009, 08:05:00 am »

Yeah thats it lol  The more i ignore the more i hear or feel it, until im pushed so far i give in and just blurt it out to whoever Smiley  I'm thankful Anthony is open to my ways, he's may not understand me but at least he seem's to listen.  I've also found that this was a good way to strengthen my intuition, after that period when i felt it had failed me.  Now, looking back it hadn't let me down, it was correct at that time too. 
candlelight
Spirit....

ti amo

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2009, 05:51:52 am »

cool amberling, a visitors are nice...  and im not so convinced you were wrong.. just the timing was diff from what you expected.. and that pushing thing..i get that when i am in a group.. and need to say something.. its not so comfortable that feeling.. and the more i ignore it.. the bigger it gets lol.. so guided we are.... Smiley the more i listen to it though the easier it is.. and th emore i practice what its telling me .. the better i am too  Smiley Smitten

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2009, 04:15:46 am »

Well he is supposed to be coming over here next month, but that was first mentioned in April Smiley  I've learned that regardless of how crazy i may sound to him in the future, if anything like this happens again i'm going to tell him.  If was almost like i had a voice inside of me pushing me...maybe it was my guides or higher self, i don't know.  I've never felt connected to my guides before but i know they are there.  Well he did listen, took more care on his trip.  Only problem was i got the time phase wrong lol  He said he was thankful it wasn't more serious.....but as i said to him, i always feel he's well protected, not sure why.  I just do.
candlelight
Spirit....

ti amo

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2009, 03:41:57 am »

Smiley  Ambers.. ((((((((((Hugs for you)))))).. as you said, dreaming of death , can be a  sign of new beginings as can a birth.. mean endings..  glad he is ok.. you obviously have a stong connection to your friend.. and are connected at a soul level..... Smitten
I was taught once, to go with what you feel about your dreams.. what feelings it leaves you with can be a good way of knowing what they mean.. :-) Smitten
seems though like there is alot of change going on..and maybee a nudge or two??  Smiley

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 03:34:17 am »

Thanks for your replies Traveller and Candles Smiley  I've found myself saying many times to other's that their is no coincidence.  Yet when it comes to myself i find i doubt first, believe second.....hopefully this was a one off and it won't occur again.  Who know's, only time will tell.  Something else occured to me last night.....a week before his trip to California, i dreamt he died.  Now i know dreaming of a death doesn't mean a death, but this dream troubled me....i couldn't get to the states before his funeral, his family wouldn't wait till i got there etc.  I told him of this dream because it played on my mind.  He said he'd also recently dreamed of his death...anyway, this prompted him to do an advanced motorbike course, because of our dreams and his trip.  The main thing in all this is he's ok, and i'm thankful he wasn't hurt more seriously.  Thanks for the link Candles Smiley
candlelight
Spirit....

ti amo

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 03:10:26 am »

Smiley   more than coincidence ~ i would say.. then some would say there is no such thing!

have look at the 4 clairs info...http://www.treeoftranquility.ca/Articles/The%20Four%20Clairs%20and%20Clairvoyance.htm

love to you xxxxxx

i look at it as an early warning system...  Smiley
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 03:13:33 am by candlelight » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Traveller
Spirit..

Spot on?: 3

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 05:08:38 pm »

Amberly,

I don't personally believe this was a co-incidence, and lean toward more of it being your intuition telling you about it...

Here's hoping he heals up well.

Good thoughts to you both.

Traveller.
P.S. I have also had dreams of conversations / events, and they have later come true, nothing scary, though.
Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 08:37:41 am »

Lol he better not marry a bloody nurse! Cheesy  I guess its hard to develop to get things exactly right and clear.  I know i couldnt say to him...oh btw i think your going to have a motorbike crash and break your ribs....all i can really do is tell him to take more care.  Your right in saying these things are meant to happen, and me telling people what i feel isn't going to change events.  They will happen regardless.  I just hope i don't experience this often, i don't want too.
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 08:21:15 am »

Amberly

It sounds like what I have too. I have prophetic events but they are not clear. I dream I rear end a citi Golf. A red one. Well two days later I rear ended exactly like in my dream but it was a Black one. But i was looking at a red firengine passing thats why I hit him.

If only we can have a time on our feelings and visions. My dream happened two days before the event. Its also a lot easyer to conciously "see" other people than yourself.

Now when you tell them they sometimes say. "Its your Fault, if you didn't tell me I would not have", and its partly true. Or "You jinxed me your a witch!!" I had that one too.

Hopefully with the speeding of planet resonance we can get to a place where we know exactly where when and how so we can throw a spanner in the gears at the right time and place. But then maybe some events have to happen for people. Maybe your friend is going to marry a nurse.  Grin

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 07:32:56 am »

Sorry i have to do more than one post, my phone won't allow me to make long ones Smiley  Ok....so i never mentioned the physical pain i felt at that time to him, i only mentioned it to Serene.  Now this morning two weeks after his trip i woke up to an email from him saying he'd been in a motorbike accident and was on the way to the hospital.  I immediately thought back to those events two weeks ago....and said if you've broke your rib's that will be well strange.  After his hospital visit he contacted me to say amongst other injuries he'd broken two rib's.  Now, i always look for logic first.  I struggle so much with having self belief in myself.  Does this sound like a mere coincidence here?
Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

« on: July 01, 2009, 07:24:19 am »

This has been playing on my mind all day, so as i'm unsure what to make of it i figured it was best to post and ask the opinion of others.  A couple of weeks ago someone i'm close to was planning a motorbike trip to California.  As soon as i heard this news i felt physically sick and had a feeling of pure dread.  I'm really empathic where he's concerned, i always have been able to pick up his emotions and occasional physical pain.  He's the person i mention in tf threads, so my empathic feelings towards him are not out of the ordinary.  This horrible feeling wouldn't leave me, it kept niggling away....i began to feel pain in my rib area, and tightness when i breathed.  Now, i know i have to be careful what i say to non-spiritual people about these things....or i'll come across as a total loon lol  I kept hearing the nagging voice inside of me to warn him about this trip.  I eventually relented....i just said i had a bad feeling and for him to take care on his bike.  He is used to me coming out with odd things from time to time so said he would take extra care.  The trip went fine and id forgotten all about the way the trip made me feel till this morning.....

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: