Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 16, 2024, 06:39:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

You Pre created this life. So can you change it at will?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You Pre created this life. So can you change it at will?  (Read 523 times)
Lynn
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

The Black Knight of Whitehall

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 11:33:20 am »

Hello  uglustupid2

Do ye pre create this life.....good question.  Do we have a choice.  Haveing explored coming into this life I now live in during a Past Lives Regression Workshop I know how dam tickedoff I was too find out I was female again.  Did I choose to be female again NO I honestly have to say NO.  I know however when I come female to a new life that I will have children.  Too I know that in not all lives lived as a female I had children but I conceived them and (well you know) ended that state.  Not an easy thing for one to get a handle on but its past and it fit the times I lived in. 

I know that in this life that I made the landing into the right family something I have just come to terms with very recently.  I know that the childhood I had being told not to talk on seeing the dead made me who Lynn is today.  Without that life experiece I would not be me and I would not do the work that I now do.  I was born into a very long line of "gifted" one's in the realms of the paranormal just that they were not born to open times with it all. Too I know that from many a past life as things such as a Shaman and Witch I draw on that in me in this life.  Too I did not I feel choose this life.  I was placed in this life.  Why I know now.  As I have found that place of "oneness" and total beleif and self acceptance we seek.

Can I choose the next life I have I certainly hope I can as I so want to be male again.  Too in a joking way I have picked out someone to be female then and we hope to meet up for mad passions....is that possible time will tell. Will we gel well time too will tell that tale. 

Too I do not feel that all come back to a new life.  I shared a dual life in a past life with one that is here with me in Spirit but never came forth in a new life. Too he has always been with someone I met again in this life that shared with me that past life.  Thinking always he was a Guide and in a way he very much is.  Spirits are Guides I feel that just never came back to the body form.  Can they again I think yes. 

Did I decide to work with the Paranormal realms I work in that is yes and no one sort of falls into it really I think.  What I am is not learned it flows naturally from me.  I am told that this be very rare as one's like me that discover there be something with them go to a course of study, I had that chance at 18 with whom is now a very top and respected Medium but I felt that path did not fit with who I was and who I was to become.  I choose well.  While I can do many of the things the learned on one's can too I have an understanding that I am told is so innocent in nature.  I can feel the pain of other's and I know I can take it into me from them then cast it out of me.  I can see in how their body relaxes and the face chages so.  Too I accept in that it is not me that has the pain.  So I cast if out.  Too I know the importance of human touch that hand in hand no all can take it on that full way I am told.  Did I choose to do this I don't think so its just something in me that I know is part of being compasonate to one's fellow man. 

I be one that a total strange can find for a moment in time and bear one's heart and soul to and say thank ye and move on feeling better.  I truly do not walk in judgements.  I have had the local police officer's stop in Main Street early Sunday AM and ask me if I need assistance as I be talking to one of the local down and out's or at times have one I have know for a time give a hug to me.  Never do they ask of me money its understood I will not feed a habit but I will feed their body I will buy them something to eat or a coffee.  I feel safe.  Yet judgements come forth.  Have had strangers stop a care and say do ye need me to call somoene.  NO I am fine.  They are my human kind and deserve the same respects as anyone.  But we choose to judge or turn a blind eye.  I do not.  I worked with a volenteer group on Skid Row the Slums if ye will in a major city I have seen more than most man does.  That is not paid well to do so.  Never walked there in fear and never walked there in judgements. 

I have truly found that feeling of who and what I am and that total acceptance of not walking in judgements or EGO that so drives many.  I walk as me as Lynn I do not need the titles one seems to want to put on one but for more than the understanding of other's to who I be.  Such titles as Medium, Light Worker, Empath ect the list is long and the list is so not needed but man see's the need for title as that gives one status.  We have no status time to see we are all just man.  Human. 

Lynn

« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 04:14:15 am by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Past the Corridor of Fire
Through the Doors of Mist
Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
The Black Knight of Whitehall
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn
Through shadowed eyes in a dark helm
He will watch over the Soul of Light