Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 02:34:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

You Pre created this life. So can you change it at will?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You Pre created this life. So can you change it at will?  (Read 520 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 04:01:21 am »

Glad you like it Ixchell

This weekend I feel a little down. But now I know my Biorythm is down on emotions so I just wait it out patiently and lay low. This has helped me many times in the past.

I noticed when I am stupid and when I feel down. I dont post much then. When my physical or my emotional is down I can easily get depressed. So now I rather watch feelgood movies and go to bed when its done.  Grin
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 03:15:38 am »

Ixchel.

I often think it has to do with our rythms and cycles. Sometimes we click better in other functions.
 Check this out.

Dear Eugene, here is your biorhythm for the weekend:

Today your intellectual level is 44%: try not to bring yourself into discussion. Your physical level is 42%: do not exaggerate muscular effort.
Your emotional level is 0%: it is worth putting off delicate matters!

See you Monday.
Your biorhythm has been offered by:
Biorhythm free, the first Community of biorhythms!
We are expecting you on http://www.biorhythmfree.com
I get it in my mail every day. Subscribe for free.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 03:18:41 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Traveller
Spirit..

Spot on?: 3

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 06:59:07 pm »

I personally believe you pre-create this life in order to learn the lessons you need to.

That said, I do think we can change  if we do not like the circumstances we find our selves in.

For instance, I may not always like or find pleasure / enjoyment / acceptance with the disability Ihave, but I can either choose to sit at home and feel sorry for myself, or get out there and make the best of it, and reach for new challenges, which I believe I am here to do, to try new things, and hopefully leave a good mark on the world and those around me.
Lynn
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

The Black Knight of Whitehall

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 11:33:20 am »

Hello  uglustupid2

Do ye pre create this life.....good question.  Do we have a choice.  Haveing explored coming into this life I now live in during a Past Lives Regression Workshop I know how dam tickedoff I was too find out I was female again.  Did I choose to be female again NO I honestly have to say NO.  I know however when I come female to a new life that I will have children.  Too I know that in not all lives lived as a female I had children but I conceived them and (well you know) ended that state.  Not an easy thing for one to get a handle on but its past and it fit the times I lived in. 

I know that in this life that I made the landing into the right family something I have just come to terms with very recently.  I know that the childhood I had being told not to talk on seeing the dead made me who Lynn is today.  Without that life experiece I would not be me and I would not do the work that I now do.  I was born into a very long line of "gifted" one's in the realms of the paranormal just that they were not born to open times with it all. Too I know that from many a past life as things such as a Shaman and Witch I draw on that in me in this life.  Too I did not I feel choose this life.  I was placed in this life.  Why I know now.  As I have found that place of "oneness" and total beleif and self acceptance we seek.

Can I choose the next life I have I certainly hope I can as I so want to be male again.  Too in a joking way I have picked out someone to be female then and we hope to meet up for mad passions....is that possible time will tell. Will we gel well time too will tell that tale. 

Too I do not feel that all come back to a new life.  I shared a dual life in a past life with one that is here with me in Spirit but never came forth in a new life. Too he has always been with someone I met again in this life that shared with me that past life.  Thinking always he was a Guide and in a way he very much is.  Spirits are Guides I feel that just never came back to the body form.  Can they again I think yes. 

Did I decide to work with the Paranormal realms I work in that is yes and no one sort of falls into it really I think.  What I am is not learned it flows naturally from me.  I am told that this be very rare as one's like me that discover there be something with them go to a course of study, I had that chance at 18 with whom is now a very top and respected Medium but I felt that path did not fit with who I was and who I was to become.  I choose well.  While I can do many of the things the learned on one's can too I have an understanding that I am told is so innocent in nature.  I can feel the pain of other's and I know I can take it into me from them then cast it out of me.  I can see in how their body relaxes and the face chages so.  Too I accept in that it is not me that has the pain.  So I cast if out.  Too I know the importance of human touch that hand in hand no all can take it on that full way I am told.  Did I choose to do this I don't think so its just something in me that I know is part of being compasonate to one's fellow man. 

I be one that a total strange can find for a moment in time and bear one's heart and soul to and say thank ye and move on feeling better.  I truly do not walk in judgements.  I have had the local police officer's stop in Main Street early Sunday AM and ask me if I need assistance as I be talking to one of the local down and out's or at times have one I have know for a time give a hug to me.  Never do they ask of me money its understood I will not feed a habit but I will feed their body I will buy them something to eat or a coffee.  I feel safe.  Yet judgements come forth.  Have had strangers stop a care and say do ye need me to call somoene.  NO I am fine.  They are my human kind and deserve the same respects as anyone.  But we choose to judge or turn a blind eye.  I do not.  I worked with a volenteer group on Skid Row the Slums if ye will in a major city I have seen more than most man does.  That is not paid well to do so.  Never walked there in fear and never walked there in judgements. 

I have truly found that feeling of who and what I am and that total acceptance of not walking in judgements or EGO that so drives many.  I walk as me as Lynn I do not need the titles one seems to want to put on one but for more than the understanding of other's to who I be.  Such titles as Medium, Light Worker, Empath ect the list is long and the list is so not needed but man see's the need for title as that gives one status.  We have no status time to see we are all just man.  Human. 

Lynn

« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 04:14:15 am by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Past the Corridor of Fire
Through the Doors of Mist
Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
The Black Knight of Whitehall
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn
Through shadowed eyes in a dark helm
He will watch over the Soul of Light
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« on: July 02, 2009, 07:22:37 am »

Pre-destiny

There are many schools of thought regarding this issue. To me it always boils down to "What am I supposed to do about it? What action do I take?" After looking at everything I found my truth in this. You have all the freedom to make any choice in this reality. You will get it.  If it was not meant to be it would not come up in your mind or it would not appeal to you.

The one school says that before incarnation you knew or thought up this whole scenario. Imagine you saw a movie and afterwards you thought. "I would love to have been the hero in this story." Then you wake up in a maternity ward and your desire to experience the hero began. Of course you chose to forget. If you knew at birth the game would have been over before it began.  Huh?

You really wish to experience the doubt and the considerations that the hero went through at every point and it would not be possible if you knew at birth what the outcome would be. So you go through your life and because you are that person you will make all your choices with all the freedom of who you are, and yet the movie is already complete, thus the choices have already been made. (This is the essence of creation.) tickedoff

Another school says that you made predetermined points in your life and the rest are random thoughts that you can make along the way. Let’s say you take a road map to go from cape to Cairo. There are border gates that you are destined to go through. All the rest is up to you. You can be rich or poor. You can camp out along the road or book in at a hotel. You can follow the N1 north or take the alternative routes. But there are a few destined gates that you will go through.

This is awesome stuff. In your human body you cannot imagine intelligence so superior. This intelligence knows you so well that it knew how you would develop and when. It worked out that you would fit right in to all the other things happening so you would flawlessly flow through doing exactly what you have to do and when, but you will also MAKE those choices. Like a grand chess player that will work out what your next moves would be, you knew what you would choose.

The matrix movie. The oracle would say. "Choose now Neo. But you already made that choice." Cool

The essence of creation. Visualization. When you make a decision you have already made that choice. Then you get up and you act out a play that has already been written to completion. Go to town to have a meal in a restaurant. Once you decided to do that it is already done. You just have to live out that creation in linear time, but it was complete the moment you made the decision.

In the larger scheme of things you made bigger decisions. You decided to become and die a healer for instance. angel  Now you are just doing the in-between and moment to moment you make the right decisions that will bring you there. We live in a perfect universe. Every experience you go through, good or bad, is a process of priming you to become and come to exactly the points in your live that you chose in exactly the way that you chose to show up in that moment.

The grateful beggar spent thirty odd years of his life to show up exactly the way he does in order to give you exactly that experience of receiving his gratitude in the few seconds that you see him when you give him your change. He had many other contracts and in his life he had perfect contacts with many other people.

If you misunderstand this writing of mine and do the "Wrong" thing then it was predestined that you do exactly that in order to live out exactly the experiences you chose.  It is also an experience I chose. Ultimate perfection.

When you realize that the space we are in when we choose our life drama is timeless or the space of all time, then you will also realize what you are going through now is being chosen now and observed now from a space where you were when you thought this life up into existence.

Thinking this through can fry your mind  idiot2 sometimes while at other times you might find it makes clear and perfect sense to you.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: