Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 03:40:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Iarla - A new beginning

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iarla - A new beginning  (Read 2824 times)
iarla
Spirit..

Spot on?: 1

« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2009, 10:05:17 am »

Man - I can't believe that in this day and age some people still won't explore ways to earn a living and work with integrity at the same time.

I had seen you lurking around the forum and was going to leave a message here before you posted LOL but you beat me to it.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 06:56:11 am by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2009, 10:00:49 am »

Hi hO!

I don't know what to say.

I've been fighting with realestate owners. This place is dumpy and I've breached the landlord for lease violation and we're moving and the new landlord is very evasive with lease documents. I had to sort it all out myself today and get them ready for her to sign!

They're all dodgy!

Mate, she tried to get eighteen hundred bucks off me without a bond form or lease. I refused so she came back today with expired bond forms and an incorrect lease. I got me own forms and set the bond straight and ..... etc etc etc!

crazy2
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html
PrincessTiff
Spirit..

Spot on?: 2

« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2009, 09:42:37 pm »

Hahaha do you think we'd get any exercise done? We'd probably just laugh at eachother =P

For those who don't believe, there is no proof possible; for those who do believe, there is no proof necessary.
Traveller
Spirit..

Spot on?: 3

« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2009, 05:12:53 pm »

A work out conference sounds good Cheesy

Hahahaha, no, I'm not that mean to my poor Astra Smiley although sometimes it's crossed my mind Smiley
iarla
Spirit..

« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2009, 04:08:59 pm »

Thanks Tiff, I might try the late exercising. My ex was a gym instructor and told me there's no point in working out in the evening.. something to do with adrenaline lasting for quite a few hours after the workout or something. But none of the other laws of cause and effect seem to apply to me so I shall give it a try. Maybe we can set up an video conference work-out with Traveller and anyone else who wants to join in LOL

Hi Traveller, when you said Astra has "learned" not to disturb you I instantly had a mental picture of all sorts of bedside objects being hurled through the air. That's what I call on the job training Cheesy You're right though, the weather has a huge influence on motiviation for me also. When it's sunny I'm too happy and care free and when the weather is heavy, I get heavy also. I now have all my friends Men's Health magazines in my place from when he left the country. People always laugh when they see them - I assume there's something funny on one of the covers that I haven't figured out yet..

Hi Harry, it's good to hear from you. Thanks for dropping in.

harryhoudini
Spirit....

« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2009, 01:57:00 am »

Traveller
Spirit..

« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2009, 08:24:26 pm »

Hi Iarla Smiley

That muscle is great to use isn't it? I'm only just learning how to use the deflect-negativity muscle myself Smiley

As for exercise, I used to be quite disciplined and exercise every morning, but I think I will soon become an evening exerciser too.

Getting out of bed was easy in Summer, but not so carefree in winter sadly, and poor Astra has learnt not to disturb me till about 6:30 now instead of 5:30, clever dog, indeed.

Take care, and have a great week,

Traveller.
PrincessTiff
Spirit..

« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2009, 07:41:31 pm »

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

I seem to be developing the same muscle, to keep negativity at arms length =D Feels nice doesn't it? Like floating....

Hehehe I think I need to locate the muscle that will just get me out of bed. Poor Noah usually has to sit in his cot for a few minutes before I find the strength to get out of bed...I'm hoping it's some left over adolescent thing and will disappear in a few years lol =D

As for the gym....I do all my exercise at Night lol. I am definitely not a morning person....

Lots of Love,
Tiff xxxx

For those who don't believe, there is no proof possible; for those who do believe, there is no proof necessary.
iarla
Spirit..

« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2009, 04:53:21 pm »

Boo!!!!

Hello Stranger =D

Tiff - you scared the life out of me. I've spilled my coffee all over my trousers and everything my God - I'll have to plan a little prank on you Smiley

I'm doing really great thanks. I've found some kind of muscle in my brain where other peoples negativity doesn't affect me at all. I'm practicing now and even having a coffee with some clowns I know just to practice hee hee. Well, if you can't beat them - use them for training LOL

Now if I can only exercise the muscle that get's me out of bed in the morning and into some gym gear!

Hi Traveller, thanks for dropping by. You have a great week too and I hope you have a good catch up with your friend.

Traveller
Spirit..

« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2009, 09:01:35 pm »

Hi Iarla Smiley

Glad to hear the gigging went quite well, and seems  the band's popularity is growing, so that's awesome news!

It's important to be able to manage stress, so good on you for managing that, too, and dropping what doesn't work for you.

Good on you for giving up the cigarettes, too, Eugene  Cool

Have a  great week guys.
PrincessTiff
Spirit..

« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2009, 07:58:20 pm »

Boo!!!!

Hello Stranger =D

How are you on this fine Tuesday morning? I'm feeling very light and happy after attending my Development Circle last night so I have lots of smiles I want to pass around. Here's one for you -->  Grin

Love,
Tiff xxxx

iarla
Spirit..

« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2009, 03:07:03 pm »

Thanks candles. It's a big inspirational circle in this place so I can't take full credit for it. But if I read it in a magazine my lawyers will be in touch with the maintainers of the site LOL

Eugene, well done on quitting the cigarettes. I admire your determination. The cigarettes quit me so I had it easy. They made me sick and I *eventually* stopped.

That reminds me, when we were younger - I put a load of matchstick heads in a friends cigarette I 'offered' to roll for him. He was a big rugby player and he relaxed back in the sofa with his hands clasped behind his head - enjoying the cigarette his faithful servant had just rolled for him. When it blew up in his face and synged his forhead, we nearly passed out with laughter  surfing

candlelight
Spirit....

Spot on?: 5

ti amo

« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2009, 02:55:45 pm »

Smiley  well done hun,, on your excellent phrase in medusa lair..

your only a thought away from peace..

i love it.. keep up the good work....

xxxxx

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Love is the answer...................now, what was the question??

http://cottagereiki.blogspot.com/
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2009, 07:13:28 am »

I used to drink quite heavy when I was younger but it was never a problem.

Now that I am older I dont drink much if at all. BUT when I see someone in a movie drinking clean wiskey or brandy I feel like doing the same.

Also with Cigarettes. Its almost two months now. When I see someone else smoking I feel like smoking too. hat is the ONLY time lately when I feel like smoking. So I avoid movies with too much smoking in it.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2009, 06:53:38 am »

Glad you liked the newsletter.

We want 'letters to the editor' too now, we can only fit in a short paragraph and perhaps two letters.

"letters to the editor guys". PM them to Bugeye.

Smiley

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: