Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 18, 2024, 09:28:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Medusa'a Awakening !

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Medusa'a Awakening !  (Read 186 times)
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 04:46:56 pm »

Eugene had asked me what sort of my abilities are etc ................. and this is what my reply was, from the other forum ................

I have many abilities .................................as we all do in our lives !

Couldn't even say if I had a fav one either, if it wasnt for my guide helping and advising me then don't know if I could do what I do ?

I am still only working through my spiritual-healing course (hands-on-healing) but am enjoying the work load......................not only do you learn about healing but also about everything to do with the body and history etc !

I have 2 patients and practice at least once a fortnight on both of them, they are also keeping a diar, bascially saying what they think was wrong when they started the healing and how things are progressing........................it is also another learning curb for me as well !
Another ability I have and enjoy is when I can do readings, and it has only in the last few months that I have realised that I have been able to feel, sense and see things through visions.

I have done more than one for friends online, Eugene has had this experience with me !

Have been able to tap into Amberly as well mm !

So if anyone would like to speak to me about this pls PM me guys !

Not promising anything though heheheheh (my Guide just said that)

Medusa xx
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« on: June 14, 2009, 04:42:52 pm »

I am a Spiritual medium and Spiritual-healer (otherwise better known as a 'hands-on-healer')............

For me I think it really started when I was very young, although at the time never really knew what I was seeing and hearing..........and even tried to block it out for many yrs !

I am able to do readings on people while I talk to them online, or through reading them ! I can be talking to someone and he will start rambling to  me about things around me or the person that I am talking to (as Eugene already knows).............somethings he says could mean nothing to me or the person Im with, at that present time, but then they might think of it later on !

Last year I found I was able to read through pictures as well, this has alot to do with my guide that is always with me "Totom"..............he is amazing and is always there for me...............

In my Spiritual-healing work, I am learning so much about myself and how our bodies can work................I am still learning each new day as everyone somehow sometimes learns something new in their life most days !

Medusa
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: