Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 20, 2024, 03:49:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Unconditional Judgment? Its entirely possible.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unconditional Judgment? Its entirely possible.  (Read 426 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2009, 02:16:10 am »

Judgment is a two way sword. Condemnation is a double edged sword.

Whatever you condemn in the world you condemn in yourself.

YOU attract it to YOUR attention because the charge of it is in YOU. YOU see it when it appears because YOU are the one having a problem with it. Why? Because the problem is in YOU really. Not out there. Out there is just a reflection of what happens in YOU.

So when you drop your "yarstick" you cannot measure me AND you cannot measure YOU anymore. Peace prevails. Whatever the problem in the world out there is really in you. Spelling mistakes, drug addiction, sexual "Sins" whatever it is. You carry the yardstick thats why it bothers you. Drop it and bliss appears.

Have faith in a wonderful reality and drop your Yardstick and the world comes up peaches.

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Traveller
Spirit..

Spot on?: 3

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2009, 12:24:02 am »

Smiley  i think we all judge all the time..  its how we learn to be us, its where we get our value base from.. and its ok.. its what we then do with the judgements thats the important bit i think.
Say you talk with some one who starts talking down ppl who use drugs or ppl who spend lots of money or ppl who buy flash cars.. whatever.. its seeing that we all have a different value base, different priorities.. and just cause we dont all agree on whats good and whats not, doesnt make anyone wrong or worse ... just different 

I agree entirely with this. It's about what you do affter you've judged Smiley
candlelight
Spirit....

Spot on?: 5

ti amo

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 11:27:42 am »

Smiley  i think we all judge all the time..  its how we learn to be us, its where we get our value base from.. and its ok.. its what we then do with the judgements thats the important bit i think.
Say you talk with some one who starts talking down ppl who use drugs or ppl who spend lots of money or ppl who buy flash cars.. whatever.. its seeing that we all have a different value base, different priorities.. and just cause we dont all agree on whats good and whats not, doesnt make anyone wrong or worse ... just different 

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Love is the answer...................now, what was the question??

http://cottagereiki.blogspot.com/
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 09:32:59 am »

Judge ahead. Thats cool.

Just do away with condemnation. When I say you are beautiful. I appreciate your essence. I am also judging then am I not? So judgemnt has no wrong in it. I would say it is when you condemn what you judge. That is the sickness.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
The Universeable
Spirit..

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 07:54:47 am »

Just from the title, unconditional judgement sounds like self-destruction.
Traveller
Spirit..

Spot on?: 3

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 10:30:54 pm »

I have also learnt not to judge others.

I used to be, and still am at times, quite judgemental. As in  Shocked 'how could they be so dishonest, heartless' etc, but I've learnt that I may not like what someone has done, but they do not need to be repremanded if they come for advice, but listened to and offered solutions.

There is no poin telling someone what they 'should' have done. Honest advice is good, however, and I think it is fair to say that you don't like what someone has done, but not to hold it against them forever.
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 11:36:33 am »

Ohh Lynn. I hear you so completely.

My knowing is that if you want people to be open and honest then make it safe for them to be so. Therefore I never ever respond to people with shock.  Shocked "Oh how could you?" or anything like that. But through the years I also learned that judgement really does not know what it is judging. Its a futile operation.

By suspending my judgment and paying attention to anothers point of view I normally learn a lot and often I learn that to judge them would have been unwarranted.

Then also I learned that judgment is a double edged sword. A judgmental person normally consumes himself with self judgment. It is normally perfectly balanced that the exact degree of judgement on has for others, one also has for oneself.

Judgmental people are normally very much in denial about this part but when you watch their actions it is written all over. Wink

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Lynn
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

The Black Knight of Whitehall

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 10:25:33 am »

Hello

I think that one can walk without judgements in them but it takes time and a lot of patients to get to that point. 

Being Empahtic I have learned that I can shut down me the emotions that lead one down that path to judgements.  I have been told by some that find me to bare very much one's soul to me that I do not walk in a personal judgement to them.   I surrender that part of me so that what one gets is not judgements but pure intent in udnerstanding.  Too this might have come in me from being so inward as a child and not being able to share from an early age what I heard and say in the realms of the paranormal world. 

I often have total strangers on the street stop and tell me of one's life and at the end are welcomed and surprised I did not bolt from them but stayed to listen. 

I to am trying me best to raise me kids not to judge others.

The word I do not like to hear be "sorry" to me that be for the big things in life.  Its too easy to walk that word ie " I am sorry this is a silly question" is a good expample. There be no silly question if it be on one's mind.  If one goes OMG that was silly then they need a lesson in being humble.

Lynn

Past the Corridor of Fire
Through the Doors of Mist
Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
The Black Knight of Whitehall
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn
Through shadowed eyes in a dark helm
He will watch over the Soul of Light
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« on: July 06, 2009, 05:39:57 am »

Unconditional judgment.

I keep coming back to this subject of unconditional acceptance and I thought, well let me repeat myself then until I get it. Knowing theory does not make it a "being" So I re-process again.

The biggest challenge to get to unconditional acceptance is one of non-judgment. We all know that. It does not help me to just know that. I have to be what I know to be true. I remember the bliss I felt when once I came to a point where there was no judgment.

Let me first get my thoughts clear on some semantics here. Judgment is ok. Judgment is the illusion of our thinking. To think we have to judge. To judge without judgment we have to get to non-duality judgment or neutral judgment. To a point where everything just is.

In duality judgment we have positive and negative judgment. We don't mind the positive, we like it. Yes it is also only illusion but who does not like to hear that someone else is observing them as something great? Besides, with all this ego battering going on in life I think many of us can do with good feelings and ego healing.

So then the negative side of the duality of judgment can be summed up in one word.....condemnation. I judge and condemn what I judge. For a while now I have been trying to get out of condemning. I tread very lightly here. By condemning condemnation I can dump that into my ego and deny that I have it and thus fool myself again. So the first step to healing this then would be to declare that as part of who I am.

Again I have to go into my past week and month and find all the times when I condemned to really "see" what I am saying. So I take a few minutes, make myself some drink while I think. Yes, I do condemn. By just saying that, I realized I was again, fooling myself.

I had to really pull up the evidence in my mind until I "felt" it, to really again not just make a truth statement. I had to call up the time when I condemned until it 'hits' me in my solar plexus and my heart energy centers.

I think of some of the Clerks and stupid people. I think of some voices at the other end of a phone. I think of the stubborn stupidity and I have to affirm some Reiki statement. "Just for today......I won't kill them."

To get back to that point where I did not condemn I am going to dig deeper to the time when it happened for me the first time and bring all those truths up again.

Understanding. My mother used to say. "Put yourself in that person's shoes and you will find it easier to accept." So I think. This person is working in a corporate environment with rules and red tape with lots of limitations on what can and can't be done. I am sure this person wants to help me but the limitations and the workload just makes it impossible to him/her.

Nothing is impossible but this person does not know that and its ok. I feel sorry for this person now because s/he must get lots of unhappy callers venting their anger. I will try to lighten his/her day up by being real nice to him/her. To at least be the one caller in a dull day that makes him/her feel better.

The essence of Man is beautiful. We all know how we really feel in our quiet moments and in our centers. Everyone feels that way. Everyone would really have loved to help everybody. We have dumped our time full of stuff. Thinking, planning, coping, not enough time to get to everything if it came down to it. If we really had the time and the power we would love to help everybody totally.

So back to illusion. Can I really know a person? When I judge. Do I really have all the facts relevant to the issue? This implies a great impossibility. Even if I have all the facts, how do I know this being's background? How does the facts make her feel? Even if you tell me how you feel, the word "sad" feels entirely different to me than to you.

My collection of feelings under the group word “sad” is not the same as yours. Verbal communication is the most unreliable way to express oneself. So in truth, we are all floating our minds in illusion. There is nothing real there.

So what can we do then? How to live then? How to "be" then? First of all it is best not to take anything personal. You cannot really know what you see so how can you judge it as being directed at you? Maybe this person is having a bad day and venting.

Not to add to the confusion by saying anything inappropriate. Being the first to apologize. Bring harmony and peace. I can make that my goal. To make harmony more important than "to be right" I can never be RIGHT. I have just proven that. Neither can the others but If they don't know that I have to understand and bring peace and harmony again.

I feel sorry for the judgmental people and so I will let them judge away and vent their judgment, then I will apologize and peace will prevail. I don't have to plead guilty. I can plead misunderstanding.

I can cool the other's temper by adding kindness, patience, and being gentle.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: