Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 29, 2024, 06:30:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

What Are Your Wildest Dreams.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your Wildest Dreams.  (Read 975 times)
bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 08:59:36 pm »

Parents want the best for us and prepare us for survival and 'success' in the economic world, but people often forget that life is there so you can live out the dream, not become bound in drugery.

I have walked away into the unknown myself and didn't care if I dined from garbage cans, but it is surprising to truely realise that 'God' really does provide.

I actually put my missus through uni and paid all our rent and bills by playing on the street as a busker. I also saved a small fortune which I kept as $2 coins in large coffee jars.

I bagged the coins and was shocked at what I had amassed and put it in the bank. Somehow I came across other money like winnings and I found cash on the street that drunk people had dropped.

I don't know why things work as they do, but they do work just as Jesus said:

If God provides for the birds in the sky - He will provide for you, for you are most important.

I became really really really good at falling back on things, but I just fell back on one thing after another.
Hillarious  2funny

You are so funny. And yet you just explained my life story too. Grin

I work to survive unfortunately. I wish I could say I am following my bliss but alas. My parents also geared me to be a good survivor.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: