Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 20, 2024, 12:32:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

What Are Your Wildest Dreams.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your Wildest Dreams.  (Read 991 times)
bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 09:02:56 pm »

I am 41 years old and I don't expect to realize all my dreams, I know they are possible and I will experience the journey somewhere, I am content with that and deep inside I already life is all about the light at the end of the tunnel.
Hello Bugeye

Too I be very happy with the new picture I must say this one be a lot more grown up.  Them whom is to know maybe ye be a young person so I mean no offece. 

I live me wildest dream really in full contentment.  I no longer work for a living at 46 (not worked in 15 year's) retired not stay at home MOM.  I have a mate of 28 year's and things still very much "rock" there.   I have three kids that are wonderful.  I have a nice house in a nice small city and I have a nice church to go to.

The main bonus though be some of the "rare" few I have let into me world from the WWW travels, that have come to mean a lot to me in friendship. 

Life is good thought I know there will always be ups and dowsn that be what makes it life.

Too hmmmm a band....ye seem young mabye....while I can "read" I will not nor do not...that is "rude". 

Lynn
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: