Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 06:13:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

What Are Your Wildest Dreams.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your Wildest Dreams.  (Read 969 times)
Lynn
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

The Black Knight of Whitehall

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2009, 01:08:39 pm »

Hello Bugeye

That be the place I work to get this one to yes....but first one
Hello Bugeye

Oh not a young man me senses be off some.....too not an old man I be older....at 46. 

Too life is what one makes it and if one be happy with the life one has who is to judge. Its not anyone's place to say they be better than another.  Too never one to laugh at someone but laugh with someone. 

I be one that will stop and talk to a "bagman" on the streets with me kids along on a walk.  I want them not to walk in such judgements either as we all can land there....in a run of bad luck.

Me and me mate never made a good life we took some huge financial risks and won....too we did it without the help of his well to do family we be pround to be reitred at a young age.  I have not worked now in 16 year's. 

Ye ask on a wild dream.....or wildest dream ?  I be with one that is very fragile going day to day even at times hour to hour.....and I have a wild dream of keeping him in the living.  Too I know I can not make that happen but I can dream it and see him whole and happy in life and it might just happen. 

Lynn

I would say the one you 'are with' needs to adjust his own dream, for what is a dream but the way one sees oneself?
One  has to see that one care's .  Man is not meant to walk the World alone.  Too one is not meant to walk in the shadow of another.  In me taking the energy to understand I can then find the words to say to give on indepence.  Depression be a nasty thing I walked that path once when I was 13 - 16 year's old too I knwo that place where one want's to take one's life I was there.  I had someone to walk along with for a time and for that I was most grateful.  That hand up in life.  I understand full well the fear one's have in taking on such a role and its not one I take on lightly.....I have walked the path of trainning on a hotline....Too I know that intervention does not always work, I know this sadly first hand with the sound we heard on the phone (before call display) that helpless and lost feeling of OMG this one did it and we not know where this one be.....its the most helpless feeling.  That day changed me life.  That day made me see how very fragile life really is and how that maybe what was said and in the way it was said might have a huge impact. 

That is why such cautions really need to be made on forums to protect the very weak, PM can be a very dangereous place for some to venture too....what this one got in a PM shocked even me.....I live by think first then speak.  Or say nothing at all.

Lynn
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 01:10:26 pm by Lynn » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Past the Corridor of Fire
Through the Doors of Mist
Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
The Black Knight of Whitehall
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn
Through shadowed eyes in a dark helm
He will watch over the Soul of Light