Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 29, 2024, 04:55:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

What Are Your Wildest Dreams.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your Wildest Dreams.  (Read 973 times)
bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2009, 02:38:12 am »

Hello Bugeye

One  has to see that one care's .  Man is not meant to walk the World alone.  Too one is not meant to walk in the shadow of another.  In me taking the energy to understand I can then find the words to say to give on indepence.  Depression be a nasty thing I walked that path once when I was 13 - 16 year's old too I knwo that place where one want's to take one's life I was there.  I had someone to walk along with for a time and for that I was most grateful.  That hand up in life.

Sometimes when a person falls very low because others attack, demean or betray them it makes them feel they are wothless as a life, hence life itself has no worth. That is the point where people contemplate suicide and engage in self destructive behaviour like excessive drug and alcahol abuse.

It is very difficult to turn around from there, but the truth is all people have great worth, even the most depraved and degenerate.

What does the 'one you are with' see in himself as something (however small) that he sees as valuable and worthy?

I understand full well the fear one's have in taking on such a role and its not one I take on lightly.....I have walked the path of trainning on a hotline....Too I know that intervention does not always work, I know this sadly first hand with the sound we heard on the phone (before call display) that helpless and lost feeling of OMG this one did it and we not know where this one be.....its the most helpless feeling.  That day changed me life.  That day made me see how very fragile life really is and how that maybe what was said and in the way it was said might have a huge impact. 

It is really only the smallest seed of self worth that needs to be nurtured and it will surely grow, but it takes years upon years to climb from suicide to contentment. Like a Ficus seed is a mere speck of dust, but it grows into the largest and strongest of trees.

A word of caution though. The ficus is also called the 'Strangler Fig' for it germinates on a host tree and as it grows it strangles the host to death.

The suicidal ficus seed often becomes the strongest, but that path is dangerous for his host.

That is why such cautions really need to be made on forums to protect the very weak, PM can be a very dangereous place for some to venture too....what this one got in a PM shocked even me.....I live by think first then speak.  Or say nothing at all.

Lynn

Yes, sadly it is true as readers and light workers often serve own ego,  and innocent people become very deeply hurt but the careless and selfish words and works of impure healers.

It is very hard to find the line of 'no pain no gain' - very very hard indeed!

Thank you for your meaningful posting.

Smiley
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 02:58:37 am by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: