Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 12:42:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

What Are Your Wildest Dreams.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your Wildest Dreams.  (Read 968 times)
The Universeable
Spirit..

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 02:01:48 pm »

i want to manifest money out of nothing, like a certain mr. neruda, and travel the world with no limits.

more info: http://www.wingmakers.com/neruda2.html
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
Lynn
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

The Black Knight of Whitehall

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 01:45:39 pm »

Hello Bugeye

Too I be very happy with the new picture I must say this one be a lot more grown up.  Them whom is to know maybe ye be a young person so I mean no offece. 

I live me wildest dream really in full contentment.  I no longer work for a living at 46 (not worked in 15 year's) retired not stay at home MOM.  I have a mate of 28 year's and things still very much "rock" there.   I have three kids that are wonderful.  I have a nice house in a nice small city and I have a nice church to go to.

The main bonus though be some of the "rare" few I have let into me world from the WWW travels, that have come to mean a lot to me in friendship. 

Life is good thought I know there will always be ups and dowsn that be what makes it life.

Too hmmmm a band....ye seem young mabye....while I can "read" I will not nor do not...that is "rude". 

Lynn

Past the Corridor of Fire
Through the Doors of Mist
Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
The Black Knight of Whitehall
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn
Through shadowed eyes in a dark helm
He will watch over the Soul of Light
candlelight
Spirit....

Spot on?: 5

ti amo

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 12:51:01 pm »

Smiley  i discovered recently there are more levels.. up than survivor.. in fact survivor is pretty way down the list...

so Bugeye.. good for you .. go follow your dream.. get that band.. in life i beleive we have to do and to follow what we are passionate about go..go go

i hear you loud and clear..

my dream.. not very wild.. to have a coffee shop and healing practice .. and place of excellence where ppl can come to just be and to learn and to chill, a sanctuary.. an oasis.. im part way there..  Smitten Smitten Smitten

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Love is the answer...................now, what was the question??

http://cottagereiki.blogspot.com/
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 09:25:45 am »

I became really really really good at falling back on things, but I just fell back on one thing after another.
Hillarious  2funny

You are so funny. And yet you just explained my life story too. Grin

I work to survive unfortunately. I wish I could say I am following my bliss but alas. My parents also geared me to be a good survivor.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« on: July 07, 2009, 08:14:21 am »

I don't mean sleep dreams or meditation experiences. I mean what do you want out of this life?

I was distracted for many years because I had a dream, but my parents convinced me I needed 'something to fall back on'.

I became really really really good at falling back on things, but I just fell back on one thing after another. It was money my parents really meant, and social standing, they are academics you see, and what worth has a man without a university degree? Very little apparently.

My wildest dream is to play music and perform at Sydney opera house and Albert hall, even Madison Square Gardens. I'd like to be on the radio and TV.

So, I had fallen back with such finesse that I owned a flower farm and traded in coffee, but I was pretty damned unhappy with that even though I made a ton of money.

Y'know, I just walked away. I didn't even sell the business and left hundreds of grand in assets to the wolves to devour. I didn't leave debts at all, payed up and peed off, as it were.

I guess it's time I made a move now - I'm going to start a band.

Tell me guys please, what is your wildest dream? I really want to know.

Smiley
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 09:09:07 am by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: