Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 04:28:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Who are the Shadow People?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are the Shadow People?  (Read 220 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 06:18:32 am »

I think its a resonance thing.

Lets say Harry is in another dimention, thus another resonance and I am in this dimention. We can say harry is in astral. Now Harry takes an interest in seeing me or seeing lower dimentions so he slows his resonance down conciously and observes what he can find.

I on the other hand speed up my vibrations as much as I can to be able to "see" the astral dimention.  Now somewhere inbetween my world and harrys world we resonate roughly together so i will see harry and he will see me. Now if I keep practicing i will eventually see other people in Harrys dimention who is not really looking to see if they can see me and I will probably be ignored by them.

They say some of these orb people are in such a fast dimention that they go away and come back later to find we only moved a few inches since they visited us last.

They also say that its easier for higer dimension people to see into lower than it is for lower to see higher.

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
PrincessTiff
Spirit..

Spot on?: 2

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 04:34:45 am »

Something I've had lying around in a Word Doc on my computer...

SHADOW PEOPLE

Sometimes we see an entity in the periphery of our field of vision. In the duality of our reality, these entities can be positive or negative. They may look like a spark of light, (a soul spark and our true essence,) most often viewed as white light moving between grid realities.

On occasion one sees a dark form, or forms, referred to as Shadow People. This is about consciousness momentarily moving between the grids that create our reality. There are many grid experiences simultaneously interacting with our own. Sometimes we get a glimpse into another, if only for a nanosecond. Some people are more aware, while others just move on.

Shadow people (also known as Shadow men, shadow folk, or shadow beings) are said to be shadow like creatures of supernatural origin that appear as dark forms in the peripheries of people's vision and disintegrate, or move between walls, when noticed.

Reports of shadow people are similar to ghost sightings, but differ in that shadow people are not reported as having human features, wearing modern/period clothing, or attempting to communicate. Witnesses also do not report the same feelings of being in the presence of something that 'was once human'. Some individuals have described being menaced, chased, or (more rarely) attacked by shadow people. There have also been reports of shadow people appearing in front of witnesses or lingering for several seconds before disappearing. Witnesses report that encounters are typically accompanied by a feeling of dread.

Most accounts of shadow people describe them as black humanoid silhouettes with no discernible mouths, noses, eyes, or any expression whatsoever, though purported witnesses have also described child-sized humanoids or shapeless masses. Some reports also include glowing red eyes.

Generally, they are described as lacking mass, though their specific nature varies from a two-dimensional shadow to a vaporous or distorted three-dimensional form. Their movement is often described as being very quick and disjointed; they may first move slowly, as if they were passing through a heavy liquid, and then rapidly "hop" to another part of a witness' surroundings.

Some witnesses describe this movement as though the shadow entities they have seen "danced" from one wall to the next, or as moving around the room "as if they were on a specific track".
Some accounts differ from the above and instead describe a completely black creature with red eyes, a cloak, and a gentleman's hat. This variation has become known as "the hat man".
Various depictions and artists rendering have been posted on the internet.

Hypotheses
Several explanations have been proposed to explain the phenomona of shadow people.

Paranormal
Explanations for shadow people have been drawn from the fields of parapsychology, metaphysics, cryptozoology, demonology, religion, and the occult:
-A creature/s in an alternate reality whose dimension occasionally overlaps with ours, allowing it to be partially visible.
-A Manifest Thoughtform (egregore), ghost or demon created by negative psychic energy and related to a places or event in which extreme emotional or physical stress/trauma has taken place.
-A creature in some way linked to Grey and Reptilian aliens
-An unattended shadow or shade (mythology), said in some cultures, to be similar to that of a ghost, a flicker of a life unable to end for some reason.

Scientific
Several non-paranormal hypothesis for the phenomena of shadow people exist, including optical illusions or hallucinations brought on by the physiological/psychological circumstances of the witnesses.

Pareidolia
In most instances, witnesses report seeing shadow people in the peripheral areas of their vision. This areas of vision is linked to the areas of the brain that recognizes patterns, however it provides less detail to the brain than macular (center-forward) vision. This can lead to a condition know as pareidolia, in which the brain incorrectly interprets random patterns of light/shadow or texture as being familiar patterns such as faces and human forms.

The same condition can also be observed in macular vision in low light conditions, or when viewing a complex but random image. A common example would be perceiving a shadow, thrown by an item of furniture in a darkened room, as being a person.

Hypnogogia
Also known as waking-sleep, hypnogogia is a documented physiological condition in which a person is part-way between sleeping and waking. During hypnogogia, a person can be conscious and aware of their environment, but also in a dream-like state where they can perceive images from their subconscious. People experiencing waking-sleep commonly report the sensation of lights or shadows moving around them, as well as other visual hallucinations. A feeling of dread is also a sensation that occurs when experiencing hypnogogia. Hypnogogia is sometimes known as 'the faces in the dark phenomenon' because sufferers commonly report seeing faces while experiencing waking-sleep. Similar hypothesis have been put forward linking this condition to a number of other apparent paranormal experiences, including alien abductions and paranormal nocturnal visitations.

Chemical Agents

The use of narcotics and psychotropic agents, including methamphetamine and LSD, can produce shadow person-like hallucinations. Dopaminergic drugs such as pramipexole can sometimes cause these hallucinations. Common over-the-counter medication can also have a similar effect if taken in sufficient quantity.

Electromagnetic Fields
Under the right conditions, electromagnetic fields can interfere with the functions of the temporal lobe; creating altered states of perception in which auditory and visual hallucinations can occur.
Using electromagnetic fields, researches have been able to recreate many of the experiences reported during paranormal encounters under laboratory conditions, including those of shadow people. Researchers have also documented correlations between variances in naturally-occurring magnetic fields and areas where paranormal events have been reported.

Neurological conditions
Certain neurological conditions, such as photosensitive complex partial seizures, have also been shown to cause sufferers to see shadow people.

Shadow people phenomena
Unexplained Mysteries - June 15, 2007 - by Shaan Russell
As long as there have been hauntings and ghostly phenomena, there have been sightings of ŒShadow People¹. These Shadow People are defined by their featureless, shadow-like appearance and the feeling of foreboding when they are present. They are nearly always a manly shape, large and with a broad silhouette and perhaps the strangest thing about them, is that they are usually seen wearing a hat of some sort. In some instances there are red eyes that seem to pierce right through you. So are they Œnormal ghosts¹?

Most people will say that they are not. They don¹t usually seem to have purpose to their visits and from the bad feelings they emit, it seems that they aren¹t benign by any means. One important observation about shadow people, that isn¹t often seen with Œconventional ghosts¹ is that they seem to be aware of our presence. A lot of the time manifestations occur involving an entity that seems to be going about daily business, rarely do they notice or try and communicate with people. The Shadow People tend to be very aware of our presence and in fact seem like they wish to make us feel uncomfortable or frightened.

Are they evil? It is tempting to say that they are, especially given the bad vibes they seem to let off. However, there is not much documentation to say that a bad occurrence usually follows a Shadow Man visitation. If fact, most visitations usually result in the apparition fading away, or disappearing when noticed. They never seem to talk or approach the witness, instead standing menacingly in doorways and corners.

Some people say that Shadow People are aliens or time traveling beings. This is an interesting theory, as it suggests that not only do these entities exist, but they are frequently visitors in our lives. Why do they hang around us so much? Are we being studied? Could this be why there are so many reports of Œfeelings of evil¹ coming from these creatures?

What makes the Shadow People phenomena interesting, in the world of the supernatural, is the consistency in the sightings. No matter whether it's an old person or a child, or anyone in between, what they see is always the same. People on opposite ends of the world report seeing these entities on a daily basis and their recollections are strikingly similar. Whatever these Shadow People are they are definitely a regular occurrence in a lot of people¹s lives.

For those who don't believe, there is no proof possible; for those who do believe, there is no proof necessary.
harryhoudini
Spirit....

Spot on?: 4

« on: July 10, 2009, 04:22:38 am »

Who are the Shadow People?
As long as there have been stories of paranormal hauntings and ghostly phenomena, there have been sightings of "Shadow People". Shadow People (also known as shadow men, shadow folk, or shadow beings) are defined by their featureless, shadow-like appearances.

According to folklore, they appear as dark forms in the peripheries of people's vision and prefer to watch people unseen, disintegrating or moving between walls, when noticed.Sightings of Shadow People are often associated with feelings of dread, intense fear or panic and instances of paralysis have been ascribed to the experience by some witnesses.

They are nearly always a manly shape, large and with a broad silhouette and perhaps the strangest thing about them, is that they are usually seen wearing a hat of some sort. In some instances there are red eyes that seem to pierce right through you.

Reports of Shadow People sightings differ in a number of ways from normal ghost sightings. Shadow People are often reported as having no discernible features such as mouths, noses, or eyes. They are rarely ever reported as trying to communicate with the living.

Witnesses also do not report the same feelings of being in the presence of something that 'was once human'. Shadow Beings are also said to move extremely fast and travel through solid matter.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: