Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 19, 2024, 11:09:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Medusa's Lair ..................................................

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Medusa's Lair ..................................................  (Read 10358 times)
PrincessTiff
Spirit..

Spot on?: 2

« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2009, 07:24:28 pm »

I too understand, Medusa.

It's only just started happening to me.
Yesterday morning I cried and cried, for no reason. I can't sleep, I'm exhausted and I'm so sick of everyone around me.

I do not believe I am suffering to the same degree that you are, but I have experienced such feelings in both my grandmother, my mother and my uncle who all suffer from depression in varying forms and severity.

It saddens me to read that people are judging you for it, and that I have to admit that before I experienced it, I too thought depression was more in the person's mind, if you know what I mean. As if they could come out of it. I now know better.

All I can think of in regards to the walking in another's shoes is something my grandfather used to say when I was younger, during my period of wanting to be like someone else...

"Walking a mile in another man's (woman's) shoes, will give you blisters."

Sorry I can't think of anything else regarding the saying!

Lots of Love to you,
Tiff xxxx
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

For those who don't believe, there is no proof possible; for those who do believe, there is no proof necessary.
Deveswar
Spirit...

Spot on?: 7

« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2009, 04:18:07 pm »

dear medusa

i have not much to say, to console you.

All i can say is, i understand.. very deeply
i can empathize with

when i am in a turmoil, and when i am in depression
the words of others wont make any significance
they fall fall like meaning less flakes, hallow
some time more wounding, like spikes

i can understand, my heart is with you
weeping, i am embracing you

with love love love
deveswar

"True teachers are few and pretenders abound."
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2009, 03:47:08 pm »

Hello All

Haven't been too good lately as a couple of you might know now, as I have spoken to you personally...........

Same in many of us suffer from things in the course of our lives...................things you feel you can't feel you can talk about to anyone at times................

You then let build up and then it eats away at you, no matter how hard you try to stop it, its there and nothing can stop it sometimes...........

I go wks, months has even lasted a fw yrs before now, but it still awakens at the drop of a hat, a trigger sets it off...............and down I go.

Hitting myself on the way down, the walls and barriers go up, no-ones gonna get inside your head, as they've already messed you before !

People around you think they can help, but they can't, family, work colleges !

You take solace in what you know best and close to your shattered hearted.................the dead can't lie !

(or so I'm told)

the best you can hope for ............................ you true friends and closest people you trust are always there for you !

You think you are strong and can handle anything that life may throw at you, does always work...............

If you could change what happen, would it make a difference ? No ! what is meant to be will be !

What am I talking about .....................simple word really, can destroy men and women at a glance !

Some of you many say, is that all, get over it............................

Whats that saying ?

Something like "walking in another mans (womens) shoes" cant rememebr the rest right now !

Anyway the word, if you havent already sussed it yet is depression !

Thank you for looking and even reading this, before you judge me though !

Think of if its ever happened to you ?

Medusa

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2009, 01:28:33 am »

Good Morn Mick

Thank you for that my lov............

Am up early this myself, as I'm back to work today as well......................so it doesnt make any difference if I got a loosey cold hun, still have to go in.............................just hope it doesnt make me any worse hun DOHHH

Sadly not keen on Rum sweety, but do take asperin every day, since my heart attack a few yrs ago now !

Ohh better go will be late on me first day back...............catch you late Mick  coffeeputer

Medusa

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
hairymick
Spirit.

Spot on?: 1

« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2009, 04:27:00 pm »

Hi Medusa,

I just dropped in to say G'day.

Darlin, I am so sorry you are ill. Nothing worse than a summer flu. Take care of your self. Have you been to the doctor.? Be very careful with this my friend. What helps me is a hot cup of sweet tea - with a liberal dose of rum and lemon juice and two asperin mixed in as well, though I have my doubts about the effectiveness of the asperin. Grin

Swine flu is just taking hold here in Oz and I think it is much worse than the authorities want us to know.

Dontcha just hate it whan your nose feels like this.

Love,

Mick
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2009, 02:28:54 am »

I'm glad to hear you're feeling a little better, Medusa. I hate colds, they're shocking things!
It's a shame you have to go back to work so soon. That week went by quickly!
Any way, just thought I'd drop in and say hi before I head off to get Noah and myself ready to go to a Cowboys and Indians themed birthday party for one of his little friends from Play group lol.

We're going as cowboys =D

Hope your cold continues to get better!

Love,
Tiff xxxx

Good morn Tiff and All

God them bloodly Seagulls have woekn me up wayyyyy to early with their loud scretching going on................wake me up why dont you ahhhhh  dragonfire

My nose is still running like crap, and my chest is hurting again finding it hard to breath properly.  (as long as its not Swine-Flu, should be alright, although this is going on longer than normal when you think of it Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh???)

And my joints are also aching as well Huh??

Can concentrate on meditating all wk really, but have tried some of the new ones people have been talking about on here................

AHHHH Son is just off to work, ahhh bless him doesnt look happy though hehehehe, thats ok he'll be laughing tomorrow when he's still in bed and I'm off to work DOHHHHH

Am off for some brekkie now back in a bit hehehehe

Medusa  coffeesmile coffeesmile coffeesmile

PrincessTiff
Spirit..

« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2009, 09:13:29 pm »

I'm glad to hear you're feeling a little better, Medusa. I hate colds, they're shocking things!
It's a shame you have to go back to work so soon. That week went by quickly!
Any way, just thought I'd drop in and say hi before I head off to get Noah and myself ready to go to a Cowboys and Indians themed birthday party for one of his little friends from Play group lol.

We're going as cowboys =D

Hope your cold continues to get better!

Love,
Tiff xxxx

For those who don't believe, there is no proof possible; for those who do believe, there is no proof necessary.
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2009, 05:40:46 pm »

Well after a manic day running around after everybody else as usual...................am off too bed soon guys & girls

Although am pls we have a couple new members today which is really good, it won't be that long till we have lotttttttttttttssss heheehehehhehe

Everything takes time.....................and time is what we have ?

Oh am me cold's feels slightly better this evening, so would just like to say thank you if anyone did send me any healing over as I do feel better  clap clap clap

And on the down-side ........................am back to work Sunday morn nice and early heheehehehe

Medusa saying goodnight and god-bless

counting sheep alarm clock Evil

Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2009, 12:20:38 pm »

Good morning from wintery Australia!

*Hands Medusa a steaming bowl of chicken soup*

I am sending healing energy your way! I hope you feel better soon!

Isn't that usually the way though, you get time off and you get sick! How awful for you!

What a lovely picture of your son though! My little one is playing with his Bob the Builder tools and watching Mickey Mouse. My house is very noisy at the moment lol. Drives me insane, but he's happy so what can ya do?!  Grin

Here's hoping you get better really soon so you can enjoy the rest of your time off!

Love,
Tiff xxxx

Good Evening Tiff Hun

Its gone 6pm here now and am doing tea/dinner

Thanks for sending some healing my lov, this cold is really doing my head-in now, just cant seem too shake it off................

Thought it was drying up the other day, but then I started coughing real bad and sneezing like ****.................

Dam !

Medusa

PrincessTiff
Spirit..

« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2009, 09:28:12 pm »

Good morning from wintery Australia!

*Hands Medusa a steaming bowl of chicken soup*

I am sending healing energy your way! I hope you feel better soon!

Isn't that usually the way though, you get time off and you get sick! How awful for you!

What a lovely picture of your son though! My little one is playing with his Bob the Builder tools and watching Mickey Mouse. My house is very noisy at the moment lol. Drives me insane, but he's happy so what can ya do?!  Grin

Here's hoping you get better really soon so you can enjoy the rest of your time off!

Love,
Tiff xxxx

Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2009, 03:48:12 am »

Good Morning One An All

This cold is really having an effect on me now, thought I was getting over it, my chest is as tight as anything and I can't stop sneezing and coughing is hurting as well now ...............................

Well is it I end up with a "summer cold" and when I'm on holiday as well......................

Please can I can some healing energy from someone plsssssssssssssssss

Medusa

Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2009, 10:45:53 am »

OOOHHHHHHHHHHH yes, lov that saying "From the cradle to the grave" !
cradle to grave

Definition

Responsibility to monitor every aspect of a product or program through its entire life cycle; from design or acquisition to disposal, or from proposal to termination.

Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2009, 03:26:24 am »

Hiya Tiff (& others)

It is really nice that I get on great with my son, although he can still be a pain in the butt like anybody elses kids at time............

He looks after me well as a son though, he knows how ill I have been and that I do need all the help I can get !

And he hates his pic being taken hehehe

Ah see he does lovs his mother heheheehehehe (the one and only pic this yr hehheheehhe)

What would we do without our kids, they are the future and we must look after them !

Medusa

PrincessTiff
Spirit..

« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2009, 07:51:36 pm »

Hahaha I love the knew icons! Awesome!

We've been having some wild weather here in Aus, lovely storms and the like. We even had a mini tornado rip through part of the town! I have some pictures I'll try to show you guys in my personal thread of the hail storm we had last week. Or should I say the aftermath of it. My house looked as if it had been snowed on - I couldn't open my garage door because this huge chunk of ice stuck it down!

It sounds like you had a lovely day out, Medusa. I hope my son will still want to do things with me when he's older lol =D

Love,
Tiff xxxx

Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2009, 09:59:47 am »

Had a lovely day out today.......................made a nice change to spend time with me son as well.............

Didnt go far only Newton Abbott, which is a town next too ours, but it was outta the house and not sat on the sofa all day heheheehhe

And didnt spend lots of money either, which is even better  Grin

Medusa
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 10:01:38 am by medusa » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: