Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 18, 2024, 11:16:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Do You Believe in Soul-Mates ?

Poll
Question: Do You Believe That Everyone has a Soulmate ?
Yes - I have found him/her - 2 (25%)
Yes - I have met some of them - 3 (37.5%)
Yes - I believe but am still waiting - 1 (12.5%)
No - I don't believe in soulmates - 1 (12.5%)
I am not sure ..........yet ? - 1 (12.5%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Believe in Soul-Mates ?  (Read 748 times)
Lynn
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

The Black Knight of Whitehall

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2009, 03:37:56 pm »

Hello

I have found mine yes I would say that "soul mate" .  It was 28 year's ago now.  We met a the bus loop.  It seem's he had been watching me for a time and I was so inward and shy and lost really.  I was a nerd !  Not the Lynn that be here now that is forsure.  Me mate was a biker, with a hot rod car a 69 GTO, he had long hair, wore the Mac Jacket, and leather's.  He came up to me and asked for me phone number, and called me.  I was not allowed to date til I was 18 and I was 18 when we met.  He was 19 but had been on his own living since 16 so he was a grown man.  I told him before we could go out he had to come meet Mom and Dad, I knew they would not appove and OMG so did not.  He walked in the door and right off said Hi Mom Hi Dad, I am here to have for your Daughter.  I still recall the expression.  While me Dad said let it be and hope for the best me Mother has never really come to embrace him. 

It was the ride of me life.  He came with many an issue.  He was very much an alcholic when we met and I so had no knowldge of that part of life.  He went down the path of depression and drugs.  I took him down that path and home again.  All the time the shy me had to grow up and learn to roll with what life brought forth.  Do I ever look back and say man I never should have NO.  Would I wish that path on somoene NO as it was a ride I wonder if any could have survived....or would have wanted to.  Was it worth is all in the end YES a million times YES.  We have three kids (were told neither could ever have any) he is clean now 20 year's.  We are in our mid 40's and retired from the workforce think we have enough to get us through.  I have a wonderful home.  I have a wonderful life.

Too one can have more than one soul mate.....I be blessed there in having two more.  One be a Spirit of a Knight I once was in a past life that never came forth to a new life that connect to a young man I came to meet in this life (not yet in person) that knows of Knight and has always had him with him too.  Not fully knowing why til the three connected again.  This young man hold me in protection as he did back then.  He held a trust that kept the three of us alive in that past life.  Now in this life I have got him settled on a path, and he keeps me grounded as he be the only one that can read me like an open book.....I can say I be fine and he knows I want to cry....

Life is a blessing that we need never take for granted.

I look to another 28 years' of acitvity......
LOL

Lynn
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Past the Corridor of Fire
Through the Doors of Mist
Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
The Black Knight of Whitehall
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right