Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 04:21:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Do You Believe in Soul-Mates ?

Poll
Question: Do You Believe That Everyone has a Soulmate ?
Yes - I have found him/her - 2 (25%)
Yes - I have met some of them - 3 (37.5%)
Yes - I believe but am still waiting - 1 (12.5%)
No - I don't believe in soulmates - 1 (12.5%)
I am not sure ..........yet ? - 1 (12.5%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Believe in Soul-Mates ?  (Read 741 times)
Shepherd
Spirit.

Spot on?: 3

Remember who you really are

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2009, 05:30:37 am »

Being that we are all one, connected, infinite, unlimited sparks of consciousness it would be odd to be linked to just one other spark.

The idea is a romantic one and fulfils a lot of needs but it can also be quite a dangerously limiting belief especially the twin flames idea. You only have to read the old thread in the spiritual forums to see the torment and pressure put themselves under with this belief.  If  asoul mate or twin flame leaves, dies or isnt interested.  Then it transpires quite conveniently that they couldnt have been the one! Add to that the fear involved in losing someone who is the one and the control, manipulation etc and it gets worse!

People resonate and attract their next experience though every thought, feeling and action...from the day they were born they will develop a completely unique way of seeing and experiencing this world.  This view will attract who they feel is a soul mate as they may see the world in a similar way. Being that we evolve and change each day and being infinite and unlimited we can meet other souls who we also resonate with at different times in our lives.  No wonder affairs are so common place these days as people change all the time and limit themselves with the romantic idea of the one.

Each person we meet could be the one for now.  It may last, it may not. Being flexible to know that life often holds more than one experience waiting for you.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

I am loving this experience as there is nothing I have to do.
I am free.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: