Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 04:23:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Do You Believe in Soul-Mates ?

Poll
Question: Do You Believe That Everyone has a Soulmate ?
Yes - I have found him/her - 2 (25%)
Yes - I have met some of them - 3 (37.5%)
Yes - I believe but am still waiting - 1 (12.5%)
No - I don't believe in soulmates - 1 (12.5%)
I am not sure ..........yet ? - 1 (12.5%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Believe in Soul-Mates ?  (Read 742 times)
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 01:28:52 pm »

I think ive been blessed with two to be honest.

Medusa you will remember sabotwulf - when he was around - and the sheer pain i went through when he left

My now husband Paul - blessed is all i can say.

He is patient, kind, considerate, funny - and not afraid to say - go to war - ill have dinner ready when you come home!

Honesty - who knew i would be so lucky!

I believe in soulmates - lifemates even - never give up hope!

Hey Baby

Nice too see you hun, about time you got here !

Don't mind Eugene he's a my teddy-bear hehehheeheheheheeeee

Here's the link to where you can do a personnel intro baby  Afro

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/board,4.0.html

Medusa
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 12:51:00 pm »

Welcome with us Gryffen.

I take it you know Medusa. Wink No don't be amased I am a kinda genius that way  uglustupid2 Grin

Please do a thread for yourself so we can drop in there and get to know you better?

Hapy to have you aboard.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
gryffen
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 11:56:21 am »

I think ive been blessed with two to be honest.

Medusa you will remember sabotwulf - when he was around - and the sheer pain i went through when he left

My now husband Paul - blessed is all i can say.

He is patient, kind, considerate, funny - and not afraid to say - go to war - ill have dinner ready when you come home!

Honesty - who knew i would be so lucky!

I believe in soulmates - lifemates even - never give up hope!

Lo there do I see my father, Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.
Traveller
Spirit..

Spot on?: 3

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 06:16:05 pm »

Hello all Smiley

I definitely believe I have met the one I am meant to spend this life with. and hopefully many others. I'm not sure what name I would give it, soul mate, twin flame, true love, and so forth, but he is definitely the one in my eyes. We've been together 6 years and still going strong.
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 10:12:59 am »

I had feelings with everyone I loved and was close with. The longer the more. Aften my divorce with a womwan I was in love with for 13 or so years it took me (us) two years to work off the heart pain. We would call one another and ask one another to think of something else. It was so sore I couldn't function properly and sometime it felt like they would find the pain with an xray.

But the fact is I had it all the time with anyone I was in relationship with. Every woman to date was the first to think we were twinsouls and some even convinced me. Today I would rather say we are soul family or soulmates. That we have agreement ties or karmic ties. The universe shes a genius in bringing people together.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 05:54:41 am »

It's upsetting for anyone if their partner leaves, die's or isn't interested, regardless of whether they believe in the twin flame, soul mate concept.  I don't believe my view's are limited.  Although i have read many threads were people are totally deluded and are searching for someone they may never meet this life time.  There's also other's who are prepared to put up with a horrific relationship because they believe they've met the one....hmmm.  Who am i to tell them they are wrong?  it's their belief and their choices.  I'm not particulary concerned with the label anymore, nor am i concerned what other's think.....it's what i believe and feel what counts.
Shepherd
Spirit.

Spot on?: 3

Remember who you really are

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 05:30:37 am »

Being that we are all one, connected, infinite, unlimited sparks of consciousness it would be odd to be linked to just one other spark.

The idea is a romantic one and fulfils a lot of needs but it can also be quite a dangerously limiting belief especially the twin flames idea. You only have to read the old thread in the spiritual forums to see the torment and pressure put themselves under with this belief.  If  asoul mate or twin flame leaves, dies or isnt interested.  Then it transpires quite conveniently that they couldnt have been the one! Add to that the fear involved in losing someone who is the one and the control, manipulation etc and it gets worse!

People resonate and attract their next experience though every thought, feeling and action...from the day they were born they will develop a completely unique way of seeing and experiencing this world.  This view will attract who they feel is a soul mate as they may see the world in a similar way. Being that we evolve and change each day and being infinite and unlimited we can meet other souls who we also resonate with at different times in our lives.  No wonder affairs are so common place these days as people change all the time and limit themselves with the romantic idea of the one.

Each person we meet could be the one for now.  It may last, it may not. Being flexible to know that life often holds more than one experience waiting for you.

I am loving this experience as there is nothing I have to do.
I am free.
Amberly
Sageguide
Spirit..

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 04:01:05 pm »

Of course i believe in Soulmates, but i don't believe a Soulmate is 'the ultimate one'......i believe a Twinsoul/Twinflame is.  Don't get me wrong, i know many meet a romantic Soulmate and spend a very happy fulfilling life with theirs.  I have met many different type's of Soulmates in this life time....romantic, friends etc.  I also believe i've met my tf too....the love i share with him cannot be compared to anything else i've experienced in my life. I know many don't believe in a tf and can't understand the concept....but this is my opinion and belief.
Lynn
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

The Black Knight of Whitehall

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 03:37:56 pm »

Hello

I have found mine yes I would say that "soul mate" .  It was 28 year's ago now.  We met a the bus loop.  It seem's he had been watching me for a time and I was so inward and shy and lost really.  I was a nerd !  Not the Lynn that be here now that is forsure.  Me mate was a biker, with a hot rod car a 69 GTO, he had long hair, wore the Mac Jacket, and leather's.  He came up to me and asked for me phone number, and called me.  I was not allowed to date til I was 18 and I was 18 when we met.  He was 19 but had been on his own living since 16 so he was a grown man.  I told him before we could go out he had to come meet Mom and Dad, I knew they would not appove and OMG so did not.  He walked in the door and right off said Hi Mom Hi Dad, I am here to have for your Daughter.  I still recall the expression.  While me Dad said let it be and hope for the best me Mother has never really come to embrace him. 

It was the ride of me life.  He came with many an issue.  He was very much an alcholic when we met and I so had no knowldge of that part of life.  He went down the path of depression and drugs.  I took him down that path and home again.  All the time the shy me had to grow up and learn to roll with what life brought forth.  Do I ever look back and say man I never should have NO.  Would I wish that path on somoene NO as it was a ride I wonder if any could have survived....or would have wanted to.  Was it worth is all in the end YES a million times YES.  We have three kids (were told neither could ever have any) he is clean now 20 year's.  We are in our mid 40's and retired from the workforce think we have enough to get us through.  I have a wonderful home.  I have a wonderful life.

Too one can have more than one soul mate.....I be blessed there in having two more.  One be a Spirit of a Knight I once was in a past life that never came forth to a new life that connect to a young man I came to meet in this life (not yet in person) that knows of Knight and has always had him with him too.  Not fully knowing why til the three connected again.  This young man hold me in protection as he did back then.  He held a trust that kept the three of us alive in that past life.  Now in this life I have got him settled on a path, and he keeps me grounded as he be the only one that can read me like an open book.....I can say I be fine and he knows I want to cry....

Life is a blessing that we need never take for granted.

I look to another 28 years' of acitvity......
LOL

Lynn

Past the Corridor of Fire
Through the Doors of Mist
Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
The Black Knight of Whitehall
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn
Through shadowed eyes in a dark helm
He will watch over the Soul of Light
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« on: July 11, 2009, 03:10:37 pm »

Have you ever wondered if you would ever meet the person that you are going to spend the rest of your life with ?

Do you really believe that there is such a thing as a soul-mate ?

Are you still wishing and waiting ?

Come on dont be shy, tell us if you have found your soulmate and how you met etc !

Medusa

OH and before you ask ........................I'm still waiting, and yes I think we all have someone out there, some day I might just find them !

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: