Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 04:17:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Staff

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Staff  (Read 405 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 12:54:23 am »

Good morning people of the earth. Grin
After Cosmos enthusiastic help and dedication in creating this forum he decided to step down from co-founder and just be a member. I understand that his desire and drive to have a forum where people can talk freely without "teachertype" moderation is fulfilled and now he wishes to remain as a happy member having fun in such a forum.

Cosmos I thank you. I am deeply grateful and I am sure Amberly Medusa and Deves feels like I do.

Amberly and Medusa has served us beautifully as guides from the previous forum and on this one they served as Sageguides (Administrators) for a while to set the forum up. They were so efficent helpful and generous in that position that it is decided they earned it.

Deveswar joined us and in standing with his insight in people and relationships as proven in the past he offered to guide members in that regard.

Our latest addition is Bugeye. We have faith in his wisdom and restraint in dealing with people and we believe he will do a wonderful job in serving and guiding you.

Thank you people.

This post can be discussed in this thread. http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,199.new.html#new
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 12:58:20 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
The Universeable
Spirit..

Spot on?: 4

« on: June 14, 2009, 06:20:29 am »

SpiritQuest has the aim to be a board of fun, and also of learning, and therefore we have a staff that we think are capable of providing a fun online experience, plus keeping the board alive through fair moderation.

The Staff consists of the following

Eugene - Sageguide and founder of Spiritquest.
Medusa - Sageguide
Amberly - Sageguide
Deveswar - Memberguide
Bugeye - Memberguide

Members should always be familiar with the staff. This thread will be updated with staff changes to keep members up to date.

Regards
Cosmos
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 12:32:52 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: