Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 29, 2024, 02:53:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The exploration flight over the North Pole ( The Inner Earth My Secret Diary )

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The exploration flight over the North Pole ( The Inner Earth My Secret Diary )  (Read 236 times)
harryhoudini
Spirit....

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 05:06:09 am »

its wierd and very interesting , i just clicked into all the links at the bottom of the page.........my mind boggles.  crazy2 but thats not unusual......... Smiley
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 04:23:17 am »

Hmm.

I read the page. I serously don't think Hitler was the madman anyone makes him out to be.

The more I look into ot the more I think he was enlightened (In comparoison to most others.) and the elite conspired a propaganda campaighn around him.

I believe he found the people of the hollow earth and worked with them.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
harryhoudini
Spirit....

Spot on?: 4

« on: July 18, 2009, 02:18:31 am »

Admiral Richard B. Byrd's, Diary Feb. Mar. 1947
I must write this diary in secrecy and obscurity. It concerns my Arctic flight of the nineteenth day of February in the year of Nineteen and Forty Seven.

There comes a time when the rationality of men must fade into insignificance and one must accept the inevitability of the Truth! I am not at liberty to disclose the following documentation at this writing ...perhaps it shall never see the light of public scrutiny, but I must do my duty and record here for all to read one day. In a world of greed and exploitation of certain of mankind can no longer suppress that which is truth.

1130 Hours- Countryside below is more level and normal (if I may use that word). Ahead we spot what seems to be a city!!!! This is impossible! Aircraft seems light and oddly buoyant. The controls refuse to respond!! My GOD!!! Off our port and starboard wings are a strange type of aircraft. They are closing rapidly alongside! They are disc-shaped and have a radiant quality to them. They are close enough now to see the markings on them. It is a type of Swastika!!! This is fantastic. Where are we! What has happened. I tug at the controls again. They will not respond!!!! We are caught in an invisible vice grip of some type!

very interesting.........his full Diary............................   
                                                                               http://www.reversespins.com/byrd.html

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: