Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 19, 2024, 02:38:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Seeing the Signs Early in your Child

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeing the Signs Early in your Child  (Read 950 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 12:07:25 am »

Yeah Mr universe.

Like you. Problem is that when one does not know it one treats it like a dream and miss out on all the good stuff. Cry

I want someone to slap me in the astral face and say "Hey bro. You are OBE'ing so catch a wake up and do something significant for crissakes."

2funny
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
The Universeable
Spirit..

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 06:17:26 am »

My sons are grown now but they seem the get OBE's spontaneously.

like me  Grin
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 01:01:49 am »

My sons are grown now but they seem the get OBE's spontaneously.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
PrincessTiff
Spirit..

Spot on?: 2

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 05:22:41 am »

Thanks for sharing, Lynn! With having Noah I am worried about how he may grow up, either being aware of Spirits and such, or being unaware of life beyond our existence here.

It's great to know that someone else has already been down this path with their children, and if anything like this happens to Noah, I have some clues for how to handle it, and what signs to look for.

Again, thank you! =D

Love,
Tiff xxxx

For those who don't believe, there is no proof possible; for those who do believe, there is no proof necessary.
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 03:00:24 am »

This is such good advice for any parent. Thank you for sharing with us Lyn

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Lynn
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

The Black Knight of Whitehall

« on: July 18, 2009, 01:12:10 pm »

Hello

I have three children all with various levels of ablities.  Me eldest one is very much me in what he seems to have come forth with.  He is Empathic and can freely talk to Ghosts and Sprits.  

From the very early age he would never settle to sleep throgh the night.  Being the first we thought we just "babied" him too much then along come the second child and Mom is totally tired.  That started the "just go to bed " fights.  Thinking ok its attention is all he seeks.  HMMM dropped the ball there I did.  I never thought to look any deeper.  Not thinking ok he is seeing someone in his room.  Not haveing me first memory til I was six I never thought to go there, too I grew up in a closed house to it all so maybe I reverted there.  

Me Son talked words at 3 month's and full basic sentances at 6 month's so there were things I think on now he said that I missed.  Like there was someone in his room a man.  Just before he was two I was reading a book and I came to read about how ye can test what might be real to your child.  Too see if maybe there was more than just the "Bad Dreams" going on.  He kept saying there was a man in his room.  There really was.  Too he meant no harm, he was my Dad that he would never meet as he passed when I was 20 year's old and there be no pictures of him on disply.  

I took 10 pictues some of male family member's and some random one's I layed them on the table and called him to play a game of who do ye know.  Instantly he went to the one of me Dad when I was 3 year's old  he goes that is "Spirit" that is who in in me room at night and he brings that doggy.  I had to re look at the picture and sure enough me puppy was  in it.  I totally missed that is might be a real "Spirit" he was seeing for so long.  We talked on me Dad and I told him whom he was and that he was really seeing someone and it was fine to talk to him.  It was fine he say one's.  It was after that event I started to see me Dad as well.  

I totally dropped the ball.  Too me Son still reminds me of that as he say that the next two did not get treated as he did I beleived them they say somoene there.

Its an amazingly simple tool to use.  

Too the other one is your child's drawings even from an early age.  Me Daughter at times draws herself and someone with her in the picture to say is that a friend and she goes no Mom that is a Spirit I know.  Then we work on who it might be.  Making sure its safe contact.

Colour's used too can tell a lot.  My Son for a time used a lot of Red and Black and I finally asked why and he told me that there was a child picking on him in class that he was mad at.  There was nothing in the drawings of children but the colours used told the story.

When your child says something I have learned to hear them well.  I no longer dismiss it as nothing.

Lynn

Past the Corridor of Fire
Through the Doors of Mist
Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
The Black Knight of Whitehall
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn