Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 19, 2024, 03:03:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Change what you can and accept what you cannot. Know the difference?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Change what you can and accept what you cannot. Know the difference?  (Read 140 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« on: July 21, 2009, 01:03:33 am »

Where is the fine line between co creation and sole creation? Where is the no-mans-land between your creation and my creation? Where is the no-mans-land between collective creation and your creation? Where does your creation end and Gods creation begin?

The universe is a great school in this regard to teach you the area or space between your creation and co creation. There is an easy space to be in where synchronicity action and easy creation happens all the time and it takes a wild ride through the school of knocks to find that space.

Creation happens with or without you but normally you have some degree of say in it. It all depends in which area this creation happens. Tribal creations can take ages to come about while individual creation can happen in an instant, but for good creation to happen there is a call for a certain subtlety.

In some places the law of the farm governs while in others creation is an impulsive choice made in the moment. Grace is in the knowing between the two or as the old saying goes. “Give me the power to change what I can and to accept what I cannot change and the wisdom to know the difference.”

I have found that even in the things we can change, we lose it when we become to eager. The universe will wrap you over your knuckles saying. “Ah no no no now don't be getting greedy here!” Or “Don't think you are the sole controller in this situation.” I have seen that often. All of a sudden your creation turns against you or turns into some kind of a disaster.

The balance lies somewhere between your will and reality’s will if you like. In that space you don't push at all you just influence a bit and enjoy your life while the universe works with you. The universe comes to meet you half way. Trust in Allah but tie the camel. Do both.

I know a few control freaks who say that the universe meets you half way and then does everything the hard way. Long after the universe said “you’re on your own” they still toil on. Its like they build a whole prison for the poor camel to show the universe how its done and then they thank the universe.

Then I know some people who want to create the world from a meditation spot. Without doing anything else they want to create miracles and wait for them to happen. They probably will eventually but I suggest it will happen faster when they get up and help things along.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: