Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 29, 2024, 12:34:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

spiritualism and churches and a medium

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: spiritualism and churches and a medium  (Read 225 times)
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 01:49:24 pm »

interesting article i found on the jubject of mediums........

I am a working medium and have been since I was 14 professionally since I was 21, and I do have to agree that there are some terrible mediums that should not be working on the church rostrums. The SNU (Spiritualist National Union) hopefully are now stopping that from happening, they are raising the standards by bringing out a new system where medium will be tested on the ability to be a medium. This system is called the Accreditation, and a more advanced Diploma of CSNU. Now I have to agree this will take time and the bad medium will continue to be a bad medium until they get the system up and running to a point where all the better mediums will take over.

Now I also want people to just think about what a medium job is to do. This is his job to bring evidence for those people in the congregation, now we all have bad days even those who work in offices and factory’s, so please when a medium is having that bad day don’t judge them try and see them again and if it’s the same bad service you know you’re going to avoid spending your money seeing a bad medium, then the church will see that every time they book that medium the church is empty. I also want you to understand what a medium has to do to bring that information though, first drive to the church some maybe hours away from their home, then they have to try and relax and allow the spirit helpers to come though this is before the family members, then they have to walk on that rostrum in front of sometimes hundreds of people. Now if one person is a sceptical person or they just been dragged there by their partner and under no circumstances will he say yes to the information given and maybe they are sitting at the front, that holds the whole service to ransom, the medium then has to get over that and only with the congregations energy and love can a medium then get the messages. Lot of work isn’t it a lot of balance and all those things have to come together to get a good service and good evidence. So go and try a service but don’t go once and judge mediums and the church go and find out what it’s about, read about spiritualism. But always remember as a religion we don’t have to hold you to ransom, its FREE WILL.

God Bless
Love and Light

Medium Alan Gibson

Hey Harry Lov

There is alot of frauds out there my lov, and have seen a few in my life as well, telling people what they want to hear isnt how you should do it !

I am still doing my "Spiritual Healing" (hands on healing) course, which I am enjoying lottttttttttt

(although the course work isnt always easy hehehehehe joke  2funny)

Medusa  Smitten
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: