Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 19, 2024, 04:44:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I'm God You're God were all God How blasphemous!!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm God You're God were all God How blasphemous!!!!!  (Read 518 times)
Photon_electron
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 2

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 04:14:44 am »

I often see someone say. "I am not God. I think its an arrogant ego thing to say that."

Well this is an iteresting view. I would like to explore it a bit. But first we have to establish what God is. Only from there can we establish if this statement is true or false.

So who can define God or the God Concept. Any way you like. How do you see God?
Just done that at http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,154.0.html
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
Deveswar
Spirit...

Spot on?: 7

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 09:57:57 pm »

I want to add this much to above post

knowing is start with sound (word)
when we are asleep we are one with truth, consciousness, universe all same
when we waking up we hear sound first, then the open eyes and see, tasting, touching and smelling come later
when all five senses awaken we experience the manifested world. perceive

similarly when we go back to sleep, this process is backward. the sound fading away with the manifested world fade away

When we are born we break our silence with sound because we hear it. then seeing, touching and all come back

In death too the last thing we hear is sound

Thus the bible says " In the beginning there was word, and the word was with god"
Hindus says "Aum"
universe is this sound, vision, taste, smell, touch and taste consciousness experiencing

and there is no my consciousness and your consciousness it is one.
it is one consciousness split or giving the feeling of separation
in fact nothing is other than me.
we are all one
in truth there is no we
only is
is

love you all
deveswar

"True teachers are few and pretenders abound."
Deveswar
Spirit...

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2009, 09:28:56 pm »

The Ant's and the Bee's see their Queen to be the God.

Deveswar, Constant is Truth and Creation Constantly is in flux .... So presumably Creation is a Lie of the Truth or the Truth of the Lie.

The only thing Constant is Change.

Truth and lie is in duality,
In a non-dual state the question never arise.

What reflecting is in flux. Manifested are reflection of truth. (creation is not the word Sad
Who creating? what is being created ? Who is observing ? who is experiencing ?

intellectually we cant define the truth. Truth is to be experienced.
Definition is in memory. it is an attempt to convey.

in Non duality , the creator become the creating material, the process of creating and the creation itself.

The energy itself is the material, tool, process and product (way too confusing LOl no wonder i am insane)

The knower, knowing and the known and the knowledge of it.

So there is only the knower. He is blank like a silver screen on cinema (consciousness)
The activity happens - projection start- we watch the movie
Completely forgetting about him knower get involved in the movie.
In between he is actually taking a break (that is sleep)
when he come back to the movie, he have to remember what he was watching

This involvement in the movie is life

Consciousness one, experience is one with it (non dual)
his explanation of experience is in duality.
where he have to define truth and lie
he need to relate lie with truth, in that truth can not be perceived without lie.

in existence it is dialectical, everything is
and relative, thus relativity (Einstein) To exist we project all this

Existence is the infinite travel of energy in void. (authentic not borrowed)
it is feeling of a potential, it is the same experience of the potential,
for that experience it split itself and go on splitting) that is expansion and the bang.
Then it contract back to where it is, to be repeated.

I think i am going over board here, so i humbly remain
i wrote all these exclusive in your honor Neville, who taught me Celtic

with love love
deveswar

Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 01:03:07 am »

If we can rely on flux always happening then flux is a contant. Thus reality is flux. Then flux is the only reality.

The only truth is that there is no truth. Truth is relevant and available for the moment of observation and then it goes back into flux. So what happened yesterday is not a truth today.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Neville
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 1

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2009, 07:39:24 pm »

The Ant's and the Bee's see their Queen to be the God.

Deveswar, Constant is Truth and Creation Constantly is in flux .... So presumably Creation is a Lie of the Truth or the Truth of the Lie.

The only thing Constant is Change.
bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2009, 06:01:23 pm »

It's people that say 'God' then define the thing.

For us bugs no-one ever considered such a thing at all.

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 12:25:40 am »

"When you go into the world of atoms you begin to lose stability."

Sorry not found the Quote thingy yet,,,

That was interesting.... Who is Stability important to when everything seems so fluid and changeable anyway?

The concept of stability could be considered as something of red herring especially as Nothing (Whatever nothing is ) Stays the Same.

So Once again . We are like Creation ever in Flux or maybe we are creation ever in flux....

(Note to self...Don't let Eugene bake your Brain ....again)...
LOL Yeah Nev

Its a way of expression. Yo begin to realize the world is not as stable as you thought it was so your deduction is absolutely correct.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Deveswar
Spirit...

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 06:20:28 pm »

recently i read that
in subatomic world nothing is in order.
everything seems to be everywhere and nowhere.
and observer is influencing the observed

it is a weird world.
but then why the same atoms are consistent in visual world.

simple answer is that, it is being perceived. (or observed) same quantum law
this illusion theory  (Tzu won't agree)

and i love Michel kuku the theoretical physicist, and his following words

" The god's mind is (if it is) music resonating through ten dimensions"
we are struggling with three dimensions lol

Neville, my guru told me once, which i can very well relate to
what ever changing is not the truth. (this is about realization)
The constant is the truth. find that.

Thus only consciousness is the truth.
the rest is not illusion but maya (what is not there)
but it is the reflexion of truth. and true as long as we live through it

The frog in the well, we are.

love love love
deveswar

my two penny to mince the brain

G

Neville
Welcome New spirit

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 05:37:33 pm »

"When you go into the world of atoms you begin to lose stability."

Sorry not found the Quote thingy yet,,,

That was interesting.... Who is Stability important to when everything seems so fluid and changeable anyway?

The concept of stability could be considered as something of red herring especially as Nothing (Whatever nothing is ) Stays the Same.

So Once again . We are like Creation ever in Flux or maybe we are creation ever in flux....

(Note to self...Don't let Eugene bake your Brain ....again)...
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 05:10:53 pm »

Yes. Old hat.
I just felt that we need to clear this up again so people can know what we refer to when we throw the word God around. I like to do it and many times a person who believes exactly like me but has a church created phobia round the word "God" runs away.

In Deepak Chopra’s wonderful book: How to know God, he illustrates how every individual will see God in the same way they interpret themselves and their life. Thus some people will believe in a vengeful God while others believe in a forgiving God. Some say God will punish you while others say that God is understanding and unconditional. Yet all these ways of defining God has an egoistic touch to it, which only proves that we are creating an illusion of God in our image. The best definition I have of god comes from metaphysical beliefs. Where metaphysics and physics merge you find some more understandable definition for God.

When you go into the world of atoms you begin to lose stability. An atom has a center made up of protons and neutrons and around this center you find electrons spinning in ‘orbit’ around the center. Einstein once said that if you can blow up the size of an atom until it is as big as a pinhead and blow all other distances up in relation then the closest distances of the atoms in stuff we view, as matter will be thirty-five miles apart. Now matter gets to be a bit less solid when you think about it. Now you begin to see why it is the miracle that it is.

The quantum physicists went further to split atoms and see what is inside them and eventually ended up with something like an energy spark that moves so fast it appears to be matter. So now matter falls away completely to be replaced by energy. The exciting part in this story is that they realized no matter how they tried, the observer always influences the observation of these quantum particles. Thus we can change reality and matter with our thinking by giving it attention and intention.

Imagine a world completely made up of energy. Imagine sparks of energy behaving as matter and thus creating the experience of it. Imagine something like the holodeck on the star ship Enterprise in Star Trek. This is what reality really is. It is the greatest miracle of all. When you try to imagine why this energy sparks do what they do and how they ‘know’ what to do you can only look on in wonder. There is nothing but miracles.

Now when you consider this reality I want you to consider another question. How is it that the same little balls of energy that behave like brain matter can also behave like a diamond? On a sub atomic level everything is made up of the same stuff and yet on the macro level some stuff is iron and other stuff is water. What lies beneath all of this that makes it behave like different stuff to us? I like to look at this as evidence of the God concept.

Take note I don’t like to use the word God. The word God is just a word but it points to something indescribable with words. Unfortunately through religious misuse of the word through the ages the word God became a description of an individual personality that can judge and punish you for all eternity even though He loves you. Religion makes God a politician. I am not talking of that here. I am talking of the concept of a greater intelligence.

When you consider that you are made up of those same molecules and that you are not falling apart, Can you then see how close God really is? When we say “God is with you.” It can be taken up in many various understandings. But change God into the concept that you might choose to call “The intelligence that supports all form” and you realize that God is not just with you it is also part of you as you are part of it.

In fact then everything is God and thus God becomes unperceivable. Then the Atheist and I agree. “ There is no God.” Yes I can understand why you say that because “there is nothing but God” and that is why nobody can see it. Looking for God is like being the fish trying to find this thing called an “ocean.” Yet God is not just “with:” you God is in the very fibre of this wonderful tapestry of reality we relish in.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Neville
Welcome New spirit

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 04:53:41 pm »

I have written extensively about this elsewhere. So sorry if it is Old Hat to anyone. The most easily acceptable view is that God is Creation and everything involved in Creation.

Obviously that would encompass you and me. I am not typically Cristian but i did focus on that part that says God made man in his own Image and thought OK we all look like God?Huh? But that did not make any sense at all. For a start I got Greying Hair, Eugene has thinning Hair. My dad has No Hair! Some are taller and some are shorter than me...So we don't all look like God unless God is everyone!.

So I looked at creation...The bit i could understand anyway..

This Solar System Revolves around the Milky Way Galaxy. This Solar Systems Planets revolve around the Sun.  The Moon Revolves Around the Earth...Everything seems to revolve around things... So what is the central point of You're Life...Well That would be you... Everything in your Life revolves around you the experiencer, the awareness.

I look at Creation and see it Destroy Build Destroy and Rebuild.. Stars going Nova whilst new ones are born... We do that.... Not with stars . But with our lives and circumstances...Create destroy ..Rebuild... Its like we mimic creation... You know it well. Birth, Death, Re birth... You have seen it and created it in your life . Like when you turn a new leaf , make a fresh start..You kill off the Old way .

However when we say we mimic Creation that's not quiet right... If we are of Creation that pre supposes we are a part of the process of Creation and not an imitation... So maybe God really did make us in his image... But not appearance. rather in our Actions. In the way we experience and act....

If Nothing else ..It's worth thinking about.
Deveswar
Spirit...

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 03:35:40 pm »

i can accept everything about god

But one question always haunt me

Why it is a he ?

Why it can't be a She ?

Why it can't be It ?

with total indifference to this question's and answers
deveswar

Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 05:06:58 am »

Very good question Eugene, everyone has there own interpretation of God, or what they may believe in..............

Is God real ? or just what we have been told about that we all agree with ?

Religion has to have alot to do with many answers when you think of it !

Each religion has their own God that they believe in and worship, but how do we or they know that they are looking up at their God and not someone else ?

This is a poem I found by a guy called "Will Sprout"

DEFINING GOD

He is.

He is the world,

he is the night and day;

he is life and every breath we take.

He is the sun, and the moon,

and the stars above.

He is the smile, the joy,

the care the love.

He is the moon beam,as it strikes the sea.

He is a leaf,

that grows on every tree.

He is the God who abides,

as king of Kings,

but for me he lives through everything.

He is the sparrow, as it learns to fly,

He is the blueness,

in the blue of sky.

He is the prose, he's the reason,

he is the rhyme.

he is the day, the week,

the month, all time.

He is the oceans,

he's the sea's and sand,

he is the mountains,

he is the hills, all land.

He is found anywhere that we may go,

he is the wind, the rain, the hail, and snow.

He is the world,

he is the night and day;

he is life and every breath we take.

And he'll be there,

King for all time,

for he's all to this world of mine.

God is whatever you make of it, it is very own personnel view of life, the world or even the Universe !

The concept is vast, so vast could you really see what the end of it could be ?

I mean no-one can really say who or what God is, man or even female.................human or even animal.........does he/she even really exist, or is this just an illusion that we are all living in............

The choice is yours !

Medusa

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« on: June 15, 2009, 03:32:16 am »

I often see someone say. "I am not God. I think its an arrogant ego thing to say that."

Well this is an iteresting view. I would like to explore it a bit. But first we have to establish what God is. Only from there can we establish if this statement is true or false.

So who can define God or the God Concept. Any way you like. How do you see God?

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: