Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 19, 2024, 12:43:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A Simple Visualization Creation technique.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Simple Visualization Creation technique.  (Read 167 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« on: July 24, 2009, 03:44:14 am »

Conscious visualization technique.

There are many ways to do these but I will give you a simple one. Sit fairly comfortable in a chair or on the ground if you wish. Look directly ahead of you and become aware of how wide your peripheral vision stretches. As you sit you can use your ands and move them an arms length away from back to front slowly while you look dead ahead.

The moment you see your hands in your peripheral vision, stop. Now drop your hands and sit like that staring dead ahead but seeing your peripherals. After a minute of this close your eyes and look up. Under your eyelids look to the center of you forehead as if you can see that spot through the inside, the spot where you would expect your third eye to be if you had one.

While you do this breathe deep and relaxed. Like taking a slow deep sigh I want you to breathe all the way in and all the way out in a slow relaxed manner. Do these breaths about seven times in and out. While you breathe I want you to remember a moment in your life you were ecstatically happy or elated or relieved with extreme gratitude. Think of that time and hold that feeling in.

Now any breath more than five is enough so I don't want you to count your breaths. Just remember this vision and as you do so your breathing will phase off by itself. So now you have your memory and you feel that ecstasy you felt then. Now freese the event. Pause it.

While the whole event is paused remove the visual. Take the memory picture away but keep all the rest, the emotion and everything and put a new visual on there. See yourself in your new dream or desire doing or interacting exactly as you would but with that same ecstatic feeling you once had and will have again when you get this thing you want.

Now hold that vision along with the feeling for three minutes or as long as you can. If you cannot keep it still you can always dream on with it. You are done.

You have now consciously and effectively placed your order. Now in a relaxed way as you go through your days look for clues. The universe will send you someone or some thing or put you I the right place at the right time to bring you closer to your desire. But in the meantime go ahead with your life.

You see when you place an order and you know it is coming you stop thinking about it. You don't forget but it is simply not preoccupying your thinking because you know it is set in motion and it will happen sometime in the future. In the same way you can relax your thinking about what you created.

Go about your day enjoying other already created experiences.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 06:54:15 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: